• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for two lost stories.

Bristles2Soles

Howdy folks.

I have pretty much worn out the forum's search feature looking for the aformentioned two stories, but no dice so far.

I can't remember the titles of either of them....but perhaps if I described them, it might ring a bell with someone? I'd really appreciate any help at all.

These stories are a few years old. The first one is about a snooty teenage girl who is giving here instructors at the cheerleading camp she is attending a very hard time. The girl's rich parents are expecting results and threatening to pull her out (thus ending their much-needed funding) and the shool's administrators are about at the end of their rope.
But then the snooty girl's bespectacled younger sister turns up and offers to show the admins a way they could put, and keep her sister in line....through extreme tickle torture.

The second story I seek involves a young woman who has been enduring
years of being kidnapped from her bed during certain nights, and tickle tortured to the breaking point and beyond by a mysterious male stranger. Later on in the story it is revealed that the girl's dirt poor mother had years before been approached by the aformentioned stranger (who is apparently very well off, financially), and offered her large sums of money for the privilage to "own" and tickle her daughter.
Her mother sold her daughter to the stranger and thus her daughter's subsequent years of torment.

Ring a bell with anyone?

Sorry I haven't heard/read either of those but they both sound very good. I'd be keen to read them and will keep a sharp eye out for both.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back