• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Marriage Saver Pt. 2 (F/M, ADULT)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
I had hoped to be able to do some more posting but I have been so busy lately, it hasn't happened. I haven't even had the chance to fully check out all the wonderful stories posted here, and when I do, it is even more rare that I have the opportunity to respond. Therefore, before I get into this story, I just want to congratulate those who have been posting and say that there are some wonderful stories that have recently been published on this board. Now, onto my newest attempt.

A few months ago (I think) I published a fictional story called "The Marriage Saver" about how I was ready to divorce my wife and my marriage was saved by tying her down and tickling her. (If you want to check out that story, I believe the following link will take you there: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=493454#post493454 ).

That story ends with my wife telling me that she really enjoyed it and wants me to do that more often, but that next time, it is her turn. I'm not sure if she is on the level or just looking for payback. Here then is part 2. It is my first attempt at an F/M story. Let me know what you think.

It had been about a week since I had tied up my wife and saved our marriage. Things were going much better now, and I couldn't be happier. However, this day was different. My wife pulled out a pair of handcuffs and started swinging them around over her head, saying, "now, it's my turn to tie you up."

I didn't know if she was to be trusted. Was she just pretending for the past week that things were good? Was she just planning her revenge? I didn't know. Yet, somehow I found the whole prospect extremely erotic. Not only was my wife going to tie me up… Not only was I going to be at her mercy (or lack thereof)… I didn't know if I was going to be safe. I was excited. Perhaps, against my better judgement, I agreed.

She took out two pairs of handcuffs and cuff each of my hands to a post on the headboard. Then she took out two pairs of her pantyhose and tied each of my feet to the footboard. I was naked and in the classic "X" formation. My penis had sprung to life and was at full attention. This did not go unnoticed by my wife who said, "I see you're excited."

I was all tied up with no place to go. She began by gently running her fingers up and down my sides. I was determined to be stubborn. I decided I wasn't going to laugh. She tried very hard to break my will. She pushed her fingers harder into my ribs and started counting them. She spider tickled my sides, going up and down. After a few minutes she made it to my underarms. She worked one had very gently into my right underarm and tickled with much more force inside my left arm.

My penis seemed to be getting harder and there was a smile on my face. I wanted to laugh but I was trying to hold out. I was going to either make her earn it, or I was going to break her will by convincing her that she couldn't tickle me, that I was not ticklish.

My wife, however, was as determined as I was. When she realized I was trying not to laugh, she was determined to break me. What she did next surprised me. She leaned over and gently worked her tongue over my nipple. Her tongue was teasing and she went back and forth between a sucking motion and a tongue teasing motion.

Truth be told, I have sensitive nipples. While a lot of women don't realize that, on the whole, men have sensitive nipples, my are extremely sensitive. They are not ticklish, but in fact, my nipples are more sensitive than most women. This used to embarrass me and I would try to hide the fact. Then I found that most of my girlfriends found this a turn-on. The fact that most women got turned on doing something that was an extreme turn-on for me, was a win-win situation. Now, my wife was going to use this against me.

As she worked on my nipples, my body began to buck in pleasure and I began to moan ever so slightly. My entire body also became more sensitive and while she was teasing my chest, she went back to using one hand to spider tickle my underarm while pushing harder with her fingers on my other underarm.

There was no holding out any more. I was done. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," I laughed.

"Gotcha," she said, lifting her mouth off of my body for just a moment and smirking. Then she went right back to tonguing my nipples and started running her fingers up and down my sides. Again, my body jerked forward, but the restraints kept me in place.

I was laughing harder and harder as she looked at me once again and said, "is there a problem?" I was unable to answer and simply laughed even more. Still, through all this, my cock had expanded to proportions it had never before experienced. It was begging for some relief.

My wife, who was naked through all this, squatted over my face, giving me an excellent view of her pussy and her ass. She leaned forward, putting us almost in a classic 69 position, but she kept her pussy just inches out of range of my mouth. Then she leaned down with her mouth and pushed my penis against my stomach and started working her tongue on the underside of my most sensitive skin. While her tongue worked over the upper part of my members underside, her long hair cascaded down her face and was gently tickling my balls. While doing this, she was running her fingers up and down the upper part of my leg.

I was in heaven and I was in all at the same time. It felt wonderful and yet it was so ticklish. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, STAHAHAHAHAH…", I stopped myself. I couldn't bring myself to ask her to stop. I didn't want her to, yet I did. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," I continued to laugh.

Then I decided it was time to return the favor. While her vagina was out of range of my tongue, I gently began to blow and the cool air hit her vaginal lips causing her to shudder. "Did I give you permission to do that," she asked in a loud tone. "DID I?"

"No," I admitted.

"Well then, you are going to pay." With that she changed positions to that she was kneeling between my legs. She began to gently suck on my balls, while working a feather up and done over my shaft.

"AHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHO, NOOOOOOOO!!!," I screamed but she was oblivious. She continued to tickle away. She continued to suck and I was just a heap of a laughing mess, about ready to blow my wad. She must have sensed this as she changed position and put my member in her mouth and starting sucking on it, while tickling my testicles with the feather. It didn't take long before the eruption.

After I exploded, I thought I was done, but she wasn't finished. She knew that my body would be much more sensitive. She began to tickle my belly button. First with her fingers, than a feather and finally her tongue.

"NOOOOOOO, DOOOOON"THAHAHAHAHAHAHA!," I pleaded, but my pleas fell on deaf ears. Still something amazing happened. Usually it takes a little time before I "regroup", yet once she started tickling me again, it was just a matter of seconds before I was rock hard. I was still very sensitive and she squatted over my body facing my feet. She had two feathers in her hands. The feathers began working on my inner legs again. First she took one and worked it down my right leg. A few seconds after it had passed the second feather would hit the same spot, as the first feather continued working further down my leg. After working two feathers on one leg, she decided to use one feather on each leg.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA,NAHHAHAHT AGAHAHAHAHAIN, NOT AGAIN," I finally managed. She was having none of it, and continued to torture me with the feathers. When she thought I had enough, she lowered herself over my rod, inserting it between her legs in a reverse cowgirl position.

I began to "buck up", but as I was doing this my wife leaned forward so her head was now close to my feet. She began to tickle the ball and heel of my right foot with her hands while snaking her tongue in between the toes of my left foot.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," I continued to laugh. I was just a sweaty, laughing mess. I was trying to focus on pumping my shaft between her legs, but I couldn't. Still, she continued to ride me, until I experienced my second explosive orgasm.

After this my wife tickled my sensitive skin just a little more. Then she said, "I'm through with you." Still, she left me tied up with a snide look on her face. I went to sleep still wondering if this was just a mind blowing experience to please me, or if it was designed to be payback. The fact that she left me tied up as she went to sleep, forced me to wonder this all night long.

Well, what do you think. As always, any and all feedback is welcomed.

im not generally much on f/m, but this was very good

a little critique, the firt half was god, the second half could have been a little more detailed, but overall good job

Thanks to those who responded. I always appreciate feedback.

And, DV, it took me a little while to figure out what you meant by "what was the reason". Sorry, I can be slow at times. If you mean what was the reason she left me tied up (I think it is), I figured I would let the readers make their own decision and fill in the rest of the story... ... ... At least for now-- as it does leave the doors open for the possibility of a part 3, even though that does not seem to be in the plans right now.

Thanks again to everyone for commenting.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back