• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 11

primetime

Verified
okay folks, i know you have been waiting for another chapter. here it is. again, thanks for all the feedback and i love the way you people get into the characters. makes me want to see where i can take them. i have plans for this story, so to those who want to see Karina get it, she will again. to those who love to see Esmerelda get tortured, she will. there will be others who get it as well. in other words, sooner or later everyone gets it. i hope you enjoy this next chapter. as always, feedback is always welcomed.

Karina sat in her apartment bedroom looking out of the window. the fall season has arrived and the school year was about to begin. at the end of last school year, her two best friends, Vanessa and Tanya decided to move out of the dorms and get their own apartment close by the University. the apartment complex she lived in was school owned, but nonetheless, it was an apartment, not some cramped dorm room. she looked out of her window and saw a host of students moving their stuff in. she saw couches, refigerators, a jillion suitcases and the outside was buzzing with activity. Karina smiled as she had a good feeling about this school year. last school year was great and the summer was just as much fun. she thought about meeting two new friends in Olivia and Sasha. her little "clique" was getting bigger and she especially loved the fact that all five of them were the perfect examples of attractive women. then she heard a knock on the door. she walked over to the door and opened it.

"KARINA!!!!" Vanessa shouted.

"VANESSA!!!!!" Karina shouted back.

the two friends hugged each other and nearly fell over. they kissed each other on the check and then Karina noticed 4 guys standing behind them.

"and who are these FINE young men?" Karina asked.

"oh, this is Rick, Dave, Steve and Jeff. they were so nice to volunteer their services to lug up my stuff! okay boys, you can start now.." Vanessa told them.

Karina smiled as she saw the 4 guys hustling to lug in a couch. Karina smiled at her friend as she watched the guys grunt and sweat trying to squeeze the couch in through the door.

"where did you find these guys?" Karina whispered.

"they were outside lugging their own shit, so i used my 'feminine' ways to get them to lug mine instead. you know how WE do it!!" Vanessa giggled.

Karina smiled and hugged her friend again. an hour passed by and the 4 guys finished moving in Vanessa's stuff and they were rewarded with cold beers. Karina already had her stuffed moved in a week ago by the freshman guys who stayed in her summer orientation dorm. the two women watched the guys leave and then looked outside where they started moving in their own stuff. another hour passed by and they heard a knock on the door. Vanessa opened the door, then more squealing and shouting ensued again.

"TANYA!!!!!!" Vanessa shouted.

"VANESSA!!!!! KARINA!!!!!" Tanya shouted back as they all did a group hug.

"good to see you again...uh, let me guess..." Karina said as she saw the same 4 guys standing in the hallway.

"yes, this is Rick, Dave, Steve and Jeff. i got them to help me move in my stuff. arent they sweet?" Tanya laughed.

Karina and Vanessa smiled as they watched the 4 guys move in Tanya's belongings. Karina told Tanya that these same four guys helped move in Vanessa's stuff. the three girls giggled as they watched the 4 young men work. an hour passed by and they finished moving in Tanya's stuff. they were again rewarded with cold beers and they left.

"men are sooooooooooo STUPID arent they?" Vanessa laughed.

"that's why we can take advantage of them. as long as they think with their dicks, we will always be able to manipulate them into anything we want." Karina laughed.

"dick brains. what a wonderful thing....." Tanya laughed.

"so girls, tell me all about your summers!!!" Karina told them excitedly.

both Tanya and Vanessa told their summer adventures including where they went, who they slept with and the money they made. they laughed and giggled at each story, enjoying their first night back together after a long summer.

"so Karina, how was your summer? did those pesky little freshman bother you?" Tanya asked.

"actually, two of them are on their way over. girls, i met two of the most attractive freshmen women i have ever seen! they both became really good friends of mine and i am sure you will love them too!" Karina said as then there was a knock on the door. "PERFECT timing!"

the door opened and Olivia and Sasha both entered the apartment. they smiled as they were introduced to Tanya and Vanessa and instantly they got along. Karina and her crew then sat down and enjoyed the conversation. Tanya and Vanessa took a liking to Olivia and Sasha as they could tell they had the same traits as they. another hour passed by when finally, a certain subject came up.

"by thy way, i wonder how our precious little nerd Esmerelda is doing?" Vanessa asked.

Karina, Olivia and Sasha stopped smiling. they each had a blank look on their faces, then a look of rage. Vanessa and Tanya looked at each other as though Vanessa said something insulting.

"what's the matter? did i say something wrong?" Vanessa asked.

"no you didnt my dear. you just mentioned a name....." Karina replied.

"Esmerelda? did something happen? was the little nerd here in the summer?" Tanya asked.

"oh yeah she was....." Karina said. she then told Vanessa and Tanya what happened in the summer with Esmerelda. she told them how they tickled tortured her in Olivia and Sasha's room, then how they really tormented her ticklish body at the beach. then Karina told them the story of how Leslie helped Esmerelda out by tickle torturing each of them.

"you have GOT to be kidding!!!" Vanessa shouted.

"that wretched little nerd tickled EACH of you?!!!!" Tanya asked.

"yeah....the little nerd had help though. but we no longer have to worry about that problem as Miss Leslie has been kicked out of school for testing positive for cocaine." Karina replied.

"she CANT do that to you three!!! that little nerd should PAY!!" Tanya screamed.

"YEAH!!! how DARE she puts her grubbly little nerd fingers on you Karina!" Vanessa replied in anger.

"you know, the more i think about it, the more i want to get that nerd back!" Olivia said.

"yeah!!! Leslie paid a price, now Esmerelda should!" Sasha said.

"you know girls, i think we need to go hunting for nerd tonight! in fact, i have a plan....." Karina told the group.

Olivia, Sasha, Tanya and Vanessa each listened to Karina's plan. devious smiles formed on their faces as they knew Esmerelda was truly going to get it for tickling them in the summer. there was no way Esmerelda would be able to handle a 5 on 1 tickle attack.

Esmerelda sat in her dorm room looking over a chemistry book. she was excited as the school year was beginning and she hoped her sophomore year was much better thna her freshman year. she was excited as she was going to be involved in a special project with several chemistry professors. her academic career was shooting upwards and she was thrilled. she also hoped that her interactions with Karina would stop. she was saddened by the fact that Leslie was gone, but she hoped that after getting her revenge on Karina, her tormentor would just leave her alone. the only positive thing that has come out of her interactions with Karina and her goons was that they opened her eyes to her sexuality. for years she was so wrapped up in her studies she never paid any attention to her hormones. but after Karina made her orgasm several times, Esmerelda was beginning to deal with her new found feelings. she HATED being tickled, but the orgasms felt wonderful. she hoped one day she could meet a nice chemistry student who would turn her on to something else besides school work. as Esmerelda thought about this, she began to rub her fingers across her shorts. she closed her eyes and began to imagine her most private area getting teased. as her fingers worked their magic, a loud knock at the door broke her out of her trance.

"j-just a second!" Esmerelda said, slightly ashamed at what she was just doing. she opened the door and saw her friend Jack at the door. "hi Jack, what's up?"

"nothing. i just wanted to deliver this envelope to you. some guy from the athletic department brought it by here. he went to a lot of different dorms looking for you. he found this place and i agreed to hand you this..." Jack told her as he handed her an envelope.

"thanks Jack. see you later." Esmerelda told him as she closed the door. she looked at the envelope and her name was typed on the front. she sat down on her bed and opened the envelope. inside was a typed letter that read:

"Dear Esmerelda, you know what happened to me. i need to talk to you. meet me the girl's locker room so we can talk. come alone as no one else knows i am here. please hurry, i need your help. your friend, Leslie."

Esmerelda's eyes shot open as she finished reading the note. her friend Leslie was here on campus and asked for her help. Esmerelda quickly put her shoes on and left her dorm room in a hurry. Leslie helped her in the summer, the least she could do is help her friend in need. Esmerelda raced to the athletics complex on her bicycle and made it their in 10 minutes. she locked her bike on the bike rack and ran towards the ladies locker room. she opened the door, which was unlocked and walked in. Esmerelda was a little nervous as there was NO ONE around the athletic complex. she figured that Leslie had to keep herself in a isolated area so she wouldnt get caught on campus. Esmerelda passed by the massive shower area where the shower heads were all lined up inside a long metal bean that stretched across in btween the walls. there was nothing private about the showers, they resembled prison showers. everything in the open. Esmerelda then began to pass by the rows of lockers. the women's locker room was huge and if one wasnt familiar with the layout, one could get lost. Esmerelda was getting a little nervous as the place seemed creepy.

"Leslie?! it's me, Esmerelda! where are you?" Esmerelda shouted, her voice echoing off the walls.

there was no reply and Esmerelda continued searching. she walked up a row of locker rooms, then was startled.

"Esmereeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllda........" a voice sang.

"Leslie?" Esmerelda asked in response.

"Esmereeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllda......" another voice sang.

"Leslie? is that you?" Esmerelda asked again, this time with a hint of fear in her voice.

"Esmereeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllda......" a third voice sang.

"Leslie?! where are you?! come on out, you're scaring me!" Esmerelda shouted.

"Esmereeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllda....." a 4th voice sang.

"c'mon!!! this isnt funny!!! where are you?!!!" Esmerelda yelled.

"Esmereeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllda!!!! we're coming to get yooooou!!!" a familiar voice sang.

Esmerelda stopped dead in her tracks. that last voice sounded awfully familiar and what it said scared her. she then began to run down the row of lockers. the hell with meeting Leslie, she was getting out of this place fast! when Esmerelda ran to the end of the locker row she shouted in fear as two figures appeared before her very eyes. she fell backwards to the floor and her eyes tried to adjust at the two figures. her heart nearly stopped when she realized it was Olivia and Sasha standing before her.

"hello nerd!! miss us?" Olivia laughed.

Esmerelda got back to her feet quickly and ran the opposite direction as fast as she could. when she made it to the other end, her heart jumped out of her chest as two more figures appeared. her eyes bugged out as she realized it was Vanessa and Tanya. this frightened her more as she hasnt seen them since the end of last school year.

"hello NERD!!!!" Tanya shouted.

"we're baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!" Vanessa taunted.

Esmerelda turned once again, but saw Olivia and Sasha walking towards her. she then saw Vanessa and Tanya also walking towards her. Esmerelda had a look of panic on her face as she realized she was trapped. the walls were closing in on her and she broke out in a cold sweat. she knew these demons were going to capture her and she also realized that the bride of Satan herself had to be here as well.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!!" Esmerelda shouted.

"scream all you like, no one is here to help you!" Olivia laughed.

"and believe us, when we get you, you WILL be screaming!!" Vanessa threatened.

Esmerelda saw the four women surround her, then they grabbed her. Vanessa and Sasha each held an arm and Olivia and Tanya each held a leg. they easily overpowered her and lifted her up. Esmerelda began to squirm and struggle but it was no use. she screamed to the top of her lungs, until Vanessa covered her mouth with her hand. Esmerelda was being carried down the row of lockers and towards the shower area. once they made it to the shower area, Esmerelda saw a dufflebag on the floor and a pair of sneakers. she looked up and saw her greatest nightmare, Karina, standing before her.

"Esmerelda......nice to see you again!" Karina smiled.

Esmerelda squirmed like a wild animal but she wasnt strong enough to break free from four women. vanessa removed her hand from Esmerelda's mouth.

"Karina!!! where's Leslie?!!!" Esmerelda shouted.

"i thought nerds were smart! Esmerelda, you moron, Leslie isnt here! hello!!! Earth to Esmerelda, you fell into my trap!!!" Karina told her.

Esmerelda's heart sank as she realized she did fall into a trap. then she realized that Karina was out for revenge! "Karina, can you please let me go? c'mon, arent you tired of messing with me?" Esmerelda whimpered.

"are you FUCKING kidding me?!!!! after what you did to me the last time we saw each other!!!! did you really think i would forget that?!!!!" Karina shouted.

"Karina please!!!! c'mon! let me go please.....let's end this.. cant we just be friends?" Esmerelda begged.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! FRIENDS?!!! FRIENDS?!!! Esmerelda, the ONLY thing you will ever be to me is MY tickle SLAVE!!! i dont have nerds as friends! girls, STRIP HER NAKED NOW!!!!" Karina commanded.

"NO!!! DONT!!!" Esmerelda shouted.

Vanessa, Tanya, Olivia and Sasha placed Esmerelda on the floor and began to tear away at her clothes. Esmerelda shouted and squirmed as her t-shirt was torn off, then her shorts. Olivia and Tanya took great joy in removing Esmerelda's Keds and socks. Sasha then removed Esmerelda's bra and Vanessa happily ripped her panties off. Esmerelda blushed as her body was now naked. she whimpered as her back and behind touched the cold tiled floor of the shower area. Olivia and Tanya held her legs apart and opened, so now her vagina was exposed and quite vulnerable. Karina walked over to the trapped, naked woman and tapped her sneakered foot on Esmerelda's womanhood.

"i am going to SO enjoy this......ladies, STRING HER UP!" Karina commanded as she dropped ropes to the floor.

Esmerelda could barely react as Olivia and Tanya lifted her up off the ground by her ankles. Vanessa used some rope and tied Esmerelda's wrists behind her back. then all four women held up Esmerelda by her ankles as Karina began to tie her left ankle to the showerhead base, the long metal beam. Karina then proceeded to tie Esmerelda's right ankle to the shower beam. Karina and her cronies stood back and looked at Esmerelda. Esmerelda was hanging upside down stark naked by her ankles, spreadeagled, her wrists tied behind her back and her long brown hair touching the floor as she slightly swayed back and forth. Esmerelda could only see upside down images of her captors and began to tear up as the blood rushed to her head.

"please.....let me go...i'm sorry...." Esmerelda whimpered.

"oh you WILL be sorry! ladies, have your way with her...." Karina laughed.

Sasha was the first to approach Esmerelda. she remembered what happened to her when Leslie tickled her in the shower and Esmerelda watched. she was going to enjoy tickling the helpless naked body. she stared at Esmerelda's vulnerable ribs.

"oooooh!!!! i see tickly tickly ribs!!! tickle tickle tickle you NERD!!" Sasha shouted as her fingers drove into Esmerelda's rib cage.

" NOOOOOOOHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DONT HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOPP!!!!!!" Esmerelda screeched.

Sasha continued to tickle Esmerelda's ribs making sure her fingers dug in between the rib crevices. Esmerelda's body began to sway as she tried to get away from Sasha's tickling fingers. a steady stream of giggles poured from her mouth as she couldnt get away from those evil fingers. Sasha enjoyed this moment as there was no way Esmerelda could get away from her. she played Esmerelda's ribs like a piano. hearing Esmerelda's cackling laughter only inspired her to keep going. she then moved her fingers down and tweaked Esmerelda's nipples. Esmerelda moaned, then broke out in laughter as Sasha tickled inside her exposed armpits. Esmerelda's head thrashed around, her hair whipping around and laughing like a hyena. Karina enjoyed watching Sasha's nimble fingers torture Esmerelda, then she nodded her head to Vanessa. Vanessa approached the giggling body and attacked Esmerelda's belly button.

" AAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE!!!!!" Esmerelda laughed.

Vanessa had a rush of adrenaline surge through her body as her fingers circled inside of the twitching navel. this was her first time tickling Esmerelda since last school year and it felt wonderful to tickle her again. then she began to rake her nails lightly across Esmerelda's soft tummy and enjoyed hearing the crazed laughter pouring from Esmerelda's mouth. Esmerelda felt goosebumps form on her body as she felt Vanessa's fingers lightly tickling her belly. all 5 woman enjoyed watching Esmerelda's twist and squirm under the tickling she was receiving.

"kitchy kitchy koo!!! i missed you!!!" Vanessa sang as she tickled Esmerelda's tummy again.

Esmerelda cackled wildly and let the laughter pour from her lungs. she hated being tickled and with Sasha tickling her armpits, then her breasts, and Vanessa tickling her belly, ribs and belly button. she was in tickling hell. tears began to flow from her eys, but they streamed across her forehead as she was still upside down. she couldnt move her hands and her entire upperbody was vulnerable to these evil witches. Sasha tickled her nipples again and Vanessa then grabbed a feather from the dufflebag Karina brought. Sasha saw this and grabbed a feather as well. using the feather Vanessa stroked the stiff feather's quills along Esmerelda's tummy sending her into a fit of giggles. Sasha then used her feather and tickled Esmerelda's sternum, then the across the breasts and Esmerelda continued to cackle. she felt every tendril of the feathers teasing and tickling her delicate skin. she closed her eyes and hoped this nightmare would end soon.

"Olivia, your turn....." Karina laughed.

Olivia grabbed a milk crate and placed it to Esmerelda's side. she stood on the milk crate so she could look down at Esmerelda's left sole. Olivia loved Esmerelda's feet. she looked at the small toes and the soft skin. she loved tormenting this sole and was going to enjoy this moment.

"my, my, my!!! look at this sole! it looks so soft....so delicate... so ticklish!!" Olivia teased.

Esmerelda erupted in laughter as she felt feathers tickling her breasts and tummy, now she felt Olivia's wicked fingers lightly tickling her foot. her toes scrunched closed, then Olivia scraped her nails all over the ticklish sole and Esmerelda exploded. her laughter was getting louder and louder as she felt Olivia's nails tickling her foot. Esmerelda knew her feet were the most ticklish and this was driving her crazy. Olivia then pulled Esmerelda's big toe away from her index toe and tickled the soft skin in between the toes. listening to Esmerelda scream, Olivia then pulled Esmerelda's toes backwards, forcing her sole to become taut. she then raked her nails rapidly over the delicate sensitive skin and Esmerelda let out a gut wrenching scream. Karina and her cohorts laughed even more and Karina nodded her head to Tanya.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH STOP!!!! I HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CANT TAKE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYMORE!!!!!" Esmerelda screamed.

Tanya, much like Olivia, loved women's feet. Tanya hasnt tickled Esmerelda's feet in a long time and looked forward to tormenting them again. she got herself a milk crate and stood on top of it. she looked at Esmerelda's helpless right sole and looked at her other friends. Sasha was still stroking the feather across Esmerelda's breasts, but sometimes across her nose and her underarms. while Vanessa stopped using the feather and attacked Esmerelda's ribs again with her fingers. Tanya then looked at Olivia, a fellow foot tickler and saw she was tormenting the small toes. Tanya then held Esmerelda's big toe.

"oh look at this precious foot! i MISSED this foot! i cant wait to TICKLE it again! tickle tickle tickle!!! kithcy kitchy!!" Tanya laughed as her fingers stroked the arch.

Esmerelda didnt hear Tanya's taunts as she was already still getting tickled to death. but she did laugh even harder as her right foot was now being tickled by Tanya. Esmerelda couldnt take the tickling at all. 4 women were tormenting her at the same time, all over her body. Tanya lowered her head and began to lightly nibble on Esmerelda's arch as though it was an ear of corn. Olivia saw this and began to nibble on Esmerelda's toes. both methods were sending Esmerelda into a fit of hysterical laughter. tears flowed from her eyes as the tickling wouldnt stop. Esmerelda would give anything to have this nonstop tickling end. all of her senses were on fire now as she felt teeth nibbling her soles, feathers on her breasts and fingers in her ribs. she was one big tickle spot now and she went into convulsions. she has never been tickled like this before and prayed it would all end soon. Tanya continued her nibbling on the arch and raked her nails on the sole at the same time. she looked down at Esmerelda, then stopped her tickling.

"Hey Karina, looks like nerdy girl is getting a little wet...." Tanya laughed.

"oh goodie! MY turn!!! girls, this BITCH is mine!!!" Karina shouted.

Esmerelda began to suck in oxygen as the tickling all at once stopped. tears were still flowing from her eyes and she knew the torment wasnt over. Karina had yet to tickle her. Esmerelda opened her tear soaked eyes and saw Karina's legs. she closed them again as she knew what was about to happen.

"Esmerelda....last time we met, you enjoyed tickling my pussy. now, it is my turn! this pussy is MINE!!!!!" Karina shouted.

Esmerelda cringed at Karina's words. her vagina was open and vulnerable to Karina's whims. a dark thought did go through her head as her libido couldnt wait for Karina to touch her. she hoped Karina would make her orgasm. she then winced in pain as she felt Karina grabbed her pubic hairs.

"looks like someone needs a SHAVE!!!" Karina laughed. "i cut Leslie's hair and kept it as a souvenier. now i am going to TAKE your pussy hairs!!! i OWN this pussy Esmerelda!!! it is MINE!!!" Karina shouted.

Esmerelda whimpered as she felt Karina use scissors and cut her pubic hair. she heard the snips and began to whimper again. Karina cut away a lot of the pubic hairs and took the hairs and placed them in a sandwich bag. then she showed the bag to Esmerelda and laughed. she stood up again and this time sprayed some shaving cream over the remaining pubic hairs. Esmerelda began to giggle as she felt Karina massaging the shaving cream onto her mound. she then cried as she felt a razor shaving her mound clean. Karina took her time and made sure Esmerelda's pussy was shaved bald. she wiped away the remaining cream and now looked at Esmerelda's completely bald mound.

"lookie here! look at this sweet.....delicate.....moist..... KARINA OWNED....pussy..... is this pussy ticklish?" Karina taunted as she used her fingers to tickle the "lips".

Esmerelda moaned then giggled as she felt her pussy getting tickled. Karina's fingers stroked all over her womanhood. she heard the other girls laughing at her plight. Karina then reached into the bag and pulled out a vibrator.

"i call this the pussy dominator!!!!" Karina laughed as she turned on the vibrator.

Esmerelda laughed, then moaned as the vibrator ran all over her vulnerable pussy. the sensations were driving her crazy as the vibrator made it's way to her clit. Esmerelda's body began to shake as the sensations coursed through her body. she then squealed as the vibrator made it to her brown hole.

"you didnt think i forgot about this cute little asshole did you? what a ticklish little hole!!!" Karina laughed.

Esmerelda laughed wildly as she felt the vibrator tracing it's cruel path over her hole and over her butt cheeks. her toes curled as Karina continued to use the vibrator to trace her butt crack, to her butt hole, back to her pussy. thoughts filled her mind as sensations of pleasure took over. her body began to tense up as she felt a massive orgasm about to wash over. then the vibrator stopped.

"did you think you were about to cum yet? i DECIDE when you cum! ladies, tickle her again!" Karina commanded.

Tanya, Olivia, Vanessa and Sasha resumed their tickling of Esmerelda's body. Esmerelda exploded in laughter again as her feet, belly and breasts were tickled again. Karina stood back and looked at the whole event. she also looked at Esmerelda's pussy getting wetter and wetter. the other four girls enjoyed tickling Esmerelda. they wanted revenge and they wanted to torment her. Esmerelda continued to laugh and soon her head was getting light. she felt like passing out. just as she was about to pass out, the tickling stopped. then she heard the hum of the vibrator. she got even more wet.

"do you want to cum Esmerelda?" Karina asked her.

Esmerelda blushed as she heard Karina's words. she felt so humiliated and knew Karina would stop at nothing to humiliate her. but, her body wanted to explode. "......yes....." she moaned.

"before you do...." Karina started as she began to run the vibrator across Esmerelda's pussy again. "......tell me who owns this pussy."

Esmerelda began to cry again. the vibrator felt so good and she was on the edge of a massive orgasm. but she knew she would have to surrender herself to get it. "........you do....." she moaned.

"who's pussy is this?" Karina asked still running the vibrator over Esmerelda's pussy.

"...yours......this pussy is yours...." Esmerelda cried while moaning.

"you are nothing but a tickle SLUT!!! you DAMN RIGHT THIS PUSSY IS MINE!!!" Karina yelled. "okay nerd, CUM for me. but i will use a special toy. behold!" Karina said as she pulled out blond hair from the dufflebag. it was Leslie's ponytail that Karina cut off. "i am going to let Leslie's hair make you cum!!!!

Esmerelda braced herself as felt Leslie's ponytail against her clit. Esmerelda felt humiliated as her pussy was being tickled and teased by Leslie's hair. the hair then slapped against her clit and stroked it. finally a massive orgasm, a tsunami of an orgasm, crashed through her body. Esmerelda's body jerked as Karina rubbed her glistening mound with her hands. she felt so humiliated, yet so good at the same time.

"get her down...." Karina commanded.

the others freed Esmerelda from her bondage and she curled up into a fetal position on the cold shower floor. she was surrounded by Karina and her gang as she cried on the floor.

"now bitch!!! remember, i OWN you!!! that pussy between your legs is MINE and in a short amount of time, i am going to play with it again! but as of right now, you are all washed up!!!!" Karina laughed.

Tanya and Olivia both turned on the showers and Esmerelda cried as she felt the cold water pour onto her naked body. as Vanessa and Sasha collected her clothes and put them into the dufflebag, the shower stopped. Esmerelda shivered on the floor as Karina knelt down beside her and showed her a sandwhich bag.

"see these pussy hairs? they are mine now! see you later, NERD!!!" Karina laughed.

the 5 women left Esmerelda there, wet and naked, as they walked out of the locker room. they laughed at their attack and laughed harder as they watched Karina stuff Leslie's hair back in the dufflebag and the bag full of Esmerelda's pussy hairs in the bag as well. they congratulated each other on a job well done. the knew this school year was just beginning!

Esmerelda stayed in the fetal position and cried. she felt so humiliated again. now that Leslie was gone, she had no protection from those women vultures! the school year has just begun and Esmerelda could only hope she could stay away from Karina!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? i have to tell you, this is going to be a school year Esmerelda and Karina will never forget. feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back