• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

story for me please

tickle feet1223

Hi to all you awesone people

Can one of you super good writers write me a story

of Sarah Jessica Parker and Keira Knightley taking turns at

tieing and tickling each other

Thanks who ever does can have anything they want
out of my collection

If there are not takers and you don't want any more Loken/Larter, ask us. Sorry if it took so very long. But we're more free this time round!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Keira Knightley was excited. The 19 year old was about to meet a mentor who would teach her some of the finer points of the craft. She waited nervously pacing up and down in her dressing gown, underneath which she was barer that the moon. She waited more anxiously till the door bell rang. Keira excitedly opened the door of her penthouse to greet the fashionable Sarah Jessica Parker. The 35 year old actress and mother of two, beamed at her. The Sex in the CIty siren was wearing a towel. How had she achieved such a feat without dying of embarassment? "Hey, cutie! Are you ready for class one?" asked the adorable performer. "Yes! So what's in class on?" Keira requested to know. Sarah grinned a grin that made Keira slightly uncomfortable. "First you get naked!" replied SJ. Nervously, Keira removed her dressing gown. "SO cute! So... bald?" remarked a very suprised sultry sex kitten. "Yes! I shave regularly!" responded Keira. "Excellente! Now off to the bedroom!" Sarah informed Keira. Keira sat on the bed as expected. Suddenly the doorbell rang. "Okay, stay here I'll be back! And do not move or get dressed." Sarah told her. A few minutes later, Sarah was back with a bag! "What...." "Nono! Do us you're told then you find out what's in the bag!" interrupted Sarah. "Now lie back and do not move!" commanded Sarah Jessica. Keira felt something around her eyes and something plugged her ears yet remained silent. Sarah grinned. "Now I'm going to tie you up!" said SJ. In no time, Keira was tied up to the bed posts. Sarah watched her young body and grinned at the thoughts all those spots were hers. She immediately removed her towels revealing her tight little body. She went into the bag and enjoyed the sight of the items she had brought. She took the up and placed them on the bed. Amongst the items in the bag had been the clothes she wore on the elevator. And missing was the towels she had put on the cameras, preventing her exposure. Sarah smirked. How easy it had been to pay off the security guards and the manager of the apartments. And even easier for her personal assistant Teresa to leave it for her to pick up. She had considered Teresa and Kristin as people who could help her teach this lesson, but that would come later. She smiled as she picked up a red featherduster. She immediately ran it across a very ticklish twitching tummy. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Keira.
So ends Chapter One.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Anna & Heather i would love for you both to write this story
but can you make it one big story not just little parts

thanks for your time

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back