• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christy Brinckley Cindy Crawford and Stephanie Seymour tickled at the dungeons

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
The Party

This story contains explicit sex

Cindy Crawford Christy Brinckley and Stephanie Seymour met at the lobby of the huge mansion where the party was taking place.

-“ Hi girls, its good to see you again” said Christie.

-“ Hello Christie, Its been a long time” answered Stephanie.

-“ Heidi Klum told me that this parties were great” said Cindy

-“ Good evening ladies, you look great! Please come in” said the host and added: –“ As you know, I am a photographer, for many years I have worked with the three of you, but before the party begins I want to ask you a favor”

-“ Sure Jack” was the women answer.

-“ I d love to take pictures of you in a “fake” medieval dungeon and with your permission I ll sell them to raise funds to a local charity center”

-“ Of course Jack” answered Christy

-“ We ll do it” said Cindy

-“ You have always been so nice, besides it will be fun to be at the dungeon” said a smiling Stephanie.

-“ Thank you very much girls, now please follow me to the dungeon I ll take the pictures of you bound at the torture instruments wearing underwear” said Jack

-“ MMmmmmmmm, but behave yourself Jack!” said the girls while laughing, but later……. Later they will really laugh.

Stephanie Seymour was bound to a wooden stock, her ankles restrained in the holes, her arms, tied up to a metal ring exposed her magnificent body, she was wearing a black velvet underwear.

Cindy Crawford was tied kneeling on the edge of a wooden bench, her ankles together, her perfect buttocks resting over her round heels, her arms back with handcuffs, she was also wearing black lingerie.

Christy Brinckley was restrained laying on her back in a wooden very open X frame, her perfect body was utterly exposed, she was wearing a red bikini.

After he tied the girls, he turn on a huge tv screen and said: -“ Ok Girls, first let me show you this movie”.

The models were going to protest but were interrupted by the image on the screen. Sitting on the same wooden stocks as Stephanie was Kathy Ireland shouting and screaming, weeping in tears and hysterical laugh as a woman tickled relentlessly her incredible sexy tanned feet.: - NOOOOOOOOO STOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLEEEEEEEASSSEEEEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMERCYYYYHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 15 minutes of torture Kathy was still screaming when Jack stopped the movie and turned on the lights, the angry response of the women was: -“ Are you crazy Jack ? said Cindy

-“ That was horrible, now let us go!” said Christy

-“ Its disgusting, poor Kathy” added an angry Stephanie.

-“ I m sorry girls but I planned eeemm sorry WE planned this for a whole year, let me introduce you to the expert tickler of the movie : Lucy!”

-“Hi girls, you really look great!” said Lucy Lawless. She was wearing a black leather dress with high heels sandals and seemed to be very very excited.

-“ As I told you Lucy, supermodels are so dumb! It was so easy to catch them!”

-“ Let us go you son of a b..” said Cindy

-“ My dear Cindy, always yelling and in bad temper, always rude, but we ll teach you manners” said Jack

-“ Please Jack, we will pay whatever you want but don’t let Lucy touch us! PLEASE!! was the horrified Christy begging almost in tears.

-“ I am sorry girls, we are going to tickle torture you till madness, till exhaustion, you ll be our slaves” said Jack

-“ Fuck you!” yelled Stephanie.

-“ No Stephanie FUCK YOU!! You ll see!!” said Lucy Lawless smiling and added :- “You three are incredibly sexy, your bodies are just perfect! You are not the skinny type, those young models should eat more! They ll look much better with at least ten pounds more, but you are just perfect!!!!”

-“Lets begin with Stephanie” said Jack while standing behind the prisoner. He began to tickle her exposed underarms so she began to scream:-“ You bastard !!!! Fuck You!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHANOOOOOOOOOHAHHAHAHAHH but the man continued the torment, he ripped her bra exposing her magnificent breasts and with a feather tickled them merciless:-“ HAHAHAHHAHAHHANOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Then, Lucy went to Stephanie s feet admiring them :-“ OHHHH they are great and big, you must be a 10 size, so much feet to torture!!!!”

-“ Not my feet PLEASE NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHAHHAHAHH!!” was Stephanie s desperate answer, but Lucy tied her toes exposing her big beautiful soles and began the torture. She was an expert, her long sharp strong fingernails worked the feet up and down, she took her time carefully exploring every inch, working on her heels and balls teasing the tender arches.

Every now and then she licked and sucked, using her mouth as a torture instrument, tickling and nibbling merciless.-“ MMMMmmmm they taste so goooooood!!!” said an excited Lucy.

-“Pleease NOOOO HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHMERCYYYYNOOOOOT DOOOOONT NOOOT MY FEEEET OH NOT MY FEEEEEEEETTHAHAHHAHAHAHMERCYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

After half an hour Jack asked her –“ What would you do to stop this torture?”

-“ Anything! Anything Jack but for gods sake tell her to stop!”

While their friend was enduring this humiliating ordeal, both Cindy and Christy watched horrified, anticipating their own fate.

-“ Well , then I ll lick your tits till we both come” and he did, he licked and sucked her perfect breasts, stimulating her nipples until she came to a wonderful orgasm excited:-“ HAAAAA YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! DON’T STOOOOOOPPPP!!!” was Stephanie excited reaction while coming.

Next, Lucy went where Cindy, she ripped her underwear exposing her perfect ass and said: “ MMMMMmmmm this is great Cindy, I love to see your soles and ass together!!” “I m getting Hungryyyyy!!!!”

-“ You BITCH!! DIRTY WHORE!!!!!!!” yelled Cindy “ One day I ll get you BITCH YOU HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTTTTOOOOOOPPP!!!!”

Her cursing was interrupted by the skilled hands of Lucy who started tickling her exposed pink sensitive soles, she paused and continued, starting and stoping all over the ticklish helpless feet.

Cindy’s position was really humiliating, her ass, sex and soles were the exposed spots, Lucy was very excited and Jack was almost exploding while the other two prisoners were almost hypnotized by this vision.

After 20 minutes of feet torture, Lucy employed her expert hands in teasing and tickling the wet sex of Cindy who was at this point exhausted. She caressed the lips and clitoris, she stimulated the anus carefully inserting her index in and out in and out.

Next she knelt in front of these spots and began to lick, feeding herself, tasting the wet sex while tickling and nibbling the exposed soles,. Finally Cindy and Lucy came to an orgasm : -“ MMMMMMMMMMYEEEEEESSWSSSSSS I LOOOOOVE IT YEEEEESSSS OHHHHH ITS SOOOOGOOOOOOD I LOVE YOUUUUU LUCYYYYY!!!!”

Excited, Jack came where Cindy and sodomized her filling her while she came once again happy and excited.

After an hour of resting both torturers went where Christy waited horrified at the X frame. They stared at the magnificent image of this perfect body. At 40 years old Christy Brinckley is as beautiful as ever with a voluptuous form, strong athletic legs and beautifully shaped feet.

Jack began the tickling at the upper body, he tickled her underarms, tormenting the sensitive armpits : -“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!” continued at the ribcage: “HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHASTTTOOOOOPHAHHAHA!!! And sadistically used a feather in her incredibly ticklish tummy and navel: - “HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH11111NOOOOOOSTTOOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAPLEASEE!!!!

Jack couldn’t resist the temptation and began tickling and licking the fantastic bare breasts and nipples of his victim who alternated MMMMmmmmmMMs with HAHAHAHAHHAHAH s.

It was Lucy s turn, she went where the beautiful feet with wide creamy soles and after watching her victim delighted began to tickle the creamy soles: -“ NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOPLEEEEASE NOT MY FFEEET NOO NOT MY FEEEET!!!!!!! MERCYYYY MERRCYYYY FOR GODS SAKE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!”

But Lucy had no mercy, she just tortured, delighted with her prisoners pleas for mercy, tantalized by the beauty and sensitivity of her helpless feet, excited by the exposed position of the naked beauty she continued the torment.

Lucy Lawless was so sadistic that Christy thought she would die, but after almost an hour of feet tickling, licking, pinching and nibbling she stopped. Then she went where the upperbody and sat over her, rubbing her own bare beautiful feet on Christy s face demanding: -“Lick my feet and I may stop the tickling!”

-“ Yes Lucy I ll kiss and lick your feet but stop please!!!” and tasted Lucy s delicious feet. Then the torturer stripped her clothes and demanded her prisoner to kiss and lick her sensitive breasts first and then her wet sex rubbing her body on Christy s mouth until she came to an incredible orgasm:

-“ OHHH Christy I LOOOOVE YOU YEEEEEEEESSSSSSYEEEEESSOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAMMMMMMMM”

Christy thought it was over but she felt like an electric shock when Jack tickled her poor soles with the hard end of the feather :-“ KOOOOTCHEEE KOOOOOTCHEEEEE!!!!!! ITS NOT OOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEERRR!!!!!! And tickled the sensitive soles.

-“ NOOOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAPLEEEEEASEEE ILLLDIIIEEEEE MERCYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!”

After half an hour Jack showed mercy and stopped, then he went where her open sex and licked it until she came. Finally he penetrated her wet moist hot vagina and came himself.

The three women left the party exhausted and excited.

-“ Ohhhh Lucyyyyy!!!” said Christy
-“ She is great!” replied Stephanie
-“ Maybe next time well get her, and him!!” was Cindy s answer.

What was the address of that house again......?

Cristy, Stephanie Cindy

Thank you very much.

I really think christy B, Stephanie S and Cindy C are really sexy women (but they are not usually posted as ticklees)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back