• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your greatest fear?

Ovda

TMF Master
What do you fear the most? Having spiders crawling all over your body? Being trapped in room full of mice? Waking up tomorrow morning to find out that people are no longer ticklish? Just joking. So what do you fear?

i would say death but i`m not afraid of dying...my biggest fear is losing my x-g/f whom i`m goin to marry,we already know we are getting married it`s justto soon now......without her i would be lost

Well

Well, my greatest fear is Drowning.....always has been......

BUGS!!!

Or pretty much anything with an exo-skeleton. Particularly cockroaches!

I have this really morbid fear of being stabbed. I guess it's a fairly common thing, I mean who would want a knife thrusted into them??? But it's anything remotely like that for me, like needles or something like that. I've had to have blood tests a lot in the past but I've never gotten used to them.

I don't think watching the Scream films helped much! :D

.........I've always had this fear that I'm someone's dream.......and that any moment, they might wake up......and I'll just cease to exist.....along with the rest of the universe as I know it.......

spiders freak me out too.............

Fire

Which is unfortunate, since I've been told that I'm bound for hell. I have a plan though. I'll bide my time. Then, when qjakal shows up, we're gonna escape!

Strelnikov

being constricted and eaten alive by a 25 foot boa, honestly, i have that fear. it's like drowning but worse.

Relegation

six points, third from bottom, the clubs up for sale, massive debts, christy sold to Borough, kinkladze sure to go as well. if you are a rams fan like me, you are looking fear in the face for the rest of the season.

Drowning

Blech, water sucks. I mean, I realize we need it to live and all, but....ugh.

My two greatest fears currently are:

1) Any member of my family finding out what kind of websites I've been visiting lately and what's in my personal folder on our computer (hint, hint). ;)

2) The dart board hanging on the wall behind my bed. My fear is that one of these days it just might fall on my head and kill me in my sleep.

The Rhythm Doctor

Get Out Of Jail Free Card...

Well...I'll just be visiting , Strel, but I'll bring ya a "Get Outta Hell" card anyway...lol. Fears....hmmm....nothing specific coming to mind. Dying alone and badly? Not achieving anything lasting? Too generic perhaps. Q

Qjakal is right

Fearing death seems rather silly to me. It's just as natural as life. But I fear dying alone and unloved or forgotten. Without someone there at your passing, I would think that would signify you have led an empty, meaningless, hollow life. And I'd never want to watch someone die alone and spurned. Everyone deserves some measure of respect at the end. Damn! Now I'm all depressed...

Well, as everyday fears go, I'm most afraid of locking my keys in the car! LOL. It's SO humiliating! As big, MAJOR ones go, I suppose failing or hurting a loved one/friend when they need me is my biggest fear of all.

Smiley

I've been to Hell and it ain't so bad

There is a damn, I mean dam. There are three businesses. Probably about 200 people live there. Looks real pretty in October when the leaves change color.

Of course I am talking about Hell, Michigan about 40 miles southeast of Lansing.

My biggest fear would be to dream about eating a giant marshmallow then wake up and my pillow is missing.:confused:

Spiders.

Especially if someday they evolve and become huge and man-eating. Thinking of getting eaten by a spider scares the shit out of me.

Large and aggressive spiders (not that I've actually met any), large and aggressive dogs (met a few... without leashes and outside a fence)...

But more scary though is that I am beginning to think that a few of my basic personality traits (procrastination, bad motivation and the like) are gonna stop me becomming the person I want to be... and that I'll end up living half the life I could've lived.

.......Public speaking.Yes sister and brother..getting up in front of a crowd to talk brings on sudden panic. And I belong to the local 12 step program which makes it even more interesting. Anything over 10 people and I go into melt-down..

While generally I fear nothing. If I had do dig deep within myself, the only thing I fear is "slow painful death from some disease" (like my mom grandmom and grandfather did{cancer} or becoming blind and or paralyzed.

TTD

Dying before achieving my life goals. It's a cliche but hells it's what I'm afraid of. That and anyone of my good friends or family or myself getting any kind of cancer...
As for my "Room 101" a la George Orwell, I remember in high school when we read that book the teacher wanted us to think about what the fear that the Ministry would use against us would be, you know like Winston's was rats eating his face. She went around and had us say what it would be (of course we didn't have to say), but when it got to me, I didn't even GET to answer. Half the kids in the class were just like "She'd so get tickle-tortured" which made me blush the ultimate shade of red. I guess I had a ticklish reputation... Mwah!

-Bell :cool2:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back