• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punk'd

$Tickletorturer

TMF Expert
Don't know if this has been posted before but I caught an episode of punk'd today where this chick got her feet tickled.

It goes like this, the prank was this guy disguises himself as a tattoo artist, he's gonna gove this girl a tattoo while her boyfriend watches. Little does he know the girlfriend is in on the prank too. So the prank itself is going to be that the tattoo artist basically comes onto his girlfriend and feels her up and stuff right in front of the boyfriend. Did you get all that?

Anyways at one point he's considering various spots on her body to put this tatoo (and being quite tocuhy) when he sits her down and decides her ankle or foot would be a nice spot. So she removes her boot and lets him look. After rubbing and holding her foot for a bit he begins to play "this little piggy" with her toes to which the girl starts giggling like mad. Clearly this is a ticklish reaction, looked pretty authentic to me. It's pretty short but cute. Also it was pretty funny to watch how mad this guy was getting. ;)

Cheers!

Don't listen to those other two know-it-alls dude

I thought it was cool and what I would've done in that situation. Well I would've tickled her foot a little first.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back