• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "The World's Most Ticklish Woman"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
HEATHER LOCKLEAR
Starring in
The World’s Most Ticklish Woman
(ticklish celebrity fiction)

“HURRY, HURRY! STEP RIGHT UP! SEE AN ABSOLUTELY FASCINATING PHENOMENON, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! SHE’S YOUNG! SHE’S BEAUTIFUL! SHE’S HEATHER LOCKLEAR, THE WORLD’S MOST TICKLISH WOMAN! WATCH HER SQUIRM! HEAR HER SCREAM WITH LAUGHTER! FOR ONLY ONE DOLLAR! THAT’S RIGHT FOLKS, JUST ONE DOLLAR, AND YOU CAN TICKLE HEATHER LOCKLEAR ANYWHERE ON HER UNUSUALLY SENSITIVE BODY!”
Billy couldn’t believe his ears when he heard the M.C.. shouting through his bullhorn at the end of sideshow row. Billy was nine years old and he had always enjoyed going to the circus. He and his dad would drive into town to experience the festive spectacle that was under “The Big Top”: The roar of the lions as their tamer commanded them through the ring of fire, the Flying Constantini’s who defied death and gravity in their amazing feats of acrobatics, and the slapstick antics of those colorfully painted circus clowns doing that insipid routine where twenty or thirty of them come out of a little car. Billy’s dad, Kirk, lapped it up; since Kirk’s father never took him to the circus as a boy, he wanted Billy to love the “Greatest Show on Earth” as much as he did.
Billy, on the other hand, found that part of the circus to be ponderous and lame. Billy’s true passion was for the sideshow afterwards. He simply adored the vast collections of freaks, anomalies, and downright sick, cruel jokes played by mother nature: the 400 pound, bearded lady and her fire-eating dwarf husband, the Siamese twins joined at the forehead, that poor man born with skin the color and texture of a rattlesnake (appropriately named Snakeman) , or even the lady contortionist who could twist her body into any impossible shape the crowd could imagine¾That’s what really made it all worth the wait for Billy.
And this new attraction caught the young boy’s attention, especially. They’ve actually discovered the world’s most ticklish woman and held her captive at this sideshow; just the thought of that excited Billy like nothing before. He always had a fondness for tickling really, really ticklish women.
On the playground at school, Billy chased Lauren ,that cute brunette who he had a crush on; he’d tackle her on the grass and tickle her ribs ‘til she peed on herself. He would practically jump out of his skin whenever a tickling scene or a tickling reference appeared on his TV screen¾and he’d be damned if he didn’t have the VCR ready fast enough. He’d even fall in love every time his Dad’s best friend (who habitually tickled his wife) would come over for dinner and tickle her right at the table. Seeing a grown woman being ticklish and getting tickled was Billy’s favorite treat.
“THAT’S RIGHT, FOLKS! STEP RIGHT UP! SEE IT FOR YOURSELF, THE WORLD’S MOST TICKLISH WOMAN, HEATHER LOCKLEAR! DISCOVERED IN THE SMOKEY MOUNTAINS OF APPALACHIA AT AGE TEN, HEATHER’S PARENTS DECIDED TO PUT HER IN THE SIDESHOW AFTER REALIZING SHE WAS JUST TOO TICKLISH TO RAISE! NOW, THIS ULTRA-SENSITIVE AND VERY LOVELY LADY REMAINS, TO THIS DAY, ON SIDESHOW ROW, DISPLAYED FOR ALL TO SEE AND TICKLE!” The M.C. added.
Billy and his dad were weaving back and forth behind the barricade that was the crowd before them, trying to get a good spot to see Heather Locklear. The anxious nine year-old rubbernecked to get a glimpse of the angelic Barbie Doll who was The World‘s Most Ticklish Woman.
She sat on a bench with her beautiful, very soft-looking bare feet sticking through a set of wooden stocks. She was clad in a skimpy black bikini that presented every curve and dimension of her hot, sexy body. Heather had her back up against the narrow backboard of the bench with her arms tied high above her head, leaving those delicious armpits of hers terrifyingly vulnerable.
“HEY, HERE COMES A DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN READY TO INDULGE IN SOME TICKLING FUN! YES SIR, THAT’LL BE ONE DOLLAR!” The M.C. said as this pleasingly plump Dom DeLuise look-a-like in a suit & tie handed him a dollar and stepped up onto the platform.
The man was so excited, he grinned from ear to ear and Billy thought he would explode into a pile of goo just from the thrill, for sure. As for Heather Locklear, she was squealing and pulling away even before the chubby tickler began.
“WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE A TICKLING INSTRUMENT, SIR? WE HAVE AN ASSORTED ARRAY, RIGHT HERE.” The M.C. informed, gesturing to a table on the platform that displayed a collection of brushes and feathers (both stiff and soft), backscratchers, electric toothbrushes, and body oils.
“No, thank you. I’ll use my trusty tickling fingers,” The giddy gentleman replied, wriggling his digits menacingly at the bound blonde.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! SIR, PLEASE DON’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE ME! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! I’M TOO TICKLISH!” Heather Locklear pleaded.
But Heather’s pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears as the portly man reached over and began attacking her absolutely vulnerable ribcage, kneading them and squeezing them strategically.
Heather Locklear went ape shit!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH GOD, THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! She wailed.
Heather bucked and jerked spasmodically like nothing Billy had ever seen before. She shrieked and roared with hard belly laughs. Her gem-like blue eyes were wide with hysteria. My god, she really must be the most ticklish woman in the whole world, Billy thought. It was almost like witnessing someone who was possessed or something.
Well, after the satisfied man exited the stage, the M.C. gladly welcomed two more customers. This time it was two very attractive college girls. One girl had short, raven hair and wore a pink bare-midriff tank top and cut-off, blue jeans. The other girl had long, straight, blonde hair with a white bare-midriff tank top and an aqua mini-skirt.
Both girls had sort of a seductive, naughty demeanor about them. They giggled and leaned into each other as they discussed how they would torture Heather Locklear’s extremely ticklish body. At one point, the dark-haired girl burst with a loud guffaw and nodded in agreement. Then the two hot chicks crept up on the captive beauty with an impish advance, and stood on both sides of Heather Locklear. Immediately, the pretty Barbie Doll went bonkers with ticklish anticipation.
“PLEASE GIRLS, I BEG OF YOU! DON’T TICKLE ME! I HAHAHAHAHAHA CAN’T TAKE IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE, GIRLS!”
Again, the girls giggled at each other then looked at the crowd and shouted with a sexy tone, “We know a place where Heather Locklear’s reeeeeeeeeally ticklish!”
With that warning, the two hotties began systematically stroking the super-sensitive hollows of Heather’s utterly helpless underarms. This must have been one of her most ticklish spots because her eyes almost popped out of her head and she bucked in her confines so hard Billy thought she might take off into outer space.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! STOP! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! YOU’RE KILLING ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE, GIRLS! STOP! STOP! I’M TOO TICKLISH UNDER MY ARMS! STAAA AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAP! PLEEEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEHEEEEEEEASE!
Billy was mesmerized with the experience of watching an incredibly beautiful woman being tickled in one of Billy’s more favored spots to tickle a girl. Heather Locklear made eye-contact with Billy during her spell of shrieks and cries and tossing her head from side to side; it definitely made the young boy fall madly in love with Heather Locklear as he looked into her eyes and saw her anguished mirth and desperation.
The crowd also went wild with immense praise as they watched several other spectators pay the M.C. and jump onto the platform to have a crack at this drop-dead gorgeous and ticklish attraction: a teenage boy took an electric toothbrush to Heather’s helplessly exposed belly button, a middle-aged Asian man used a backscratcher to creep up the sensitive regions of her inner thighs (this made Heather Locklear really go crazy with ticklish laughter), a soccer mom and her son took turns dragging a stiff feather down her surprisingly ticklish sides, and even some military guys who were on weekend leave had their ticklish way with the horribly sensitive, hourglass form of Heather Locklear.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAIT! WAIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! CAN WE HAHAHAHA HAHA TALK ABOUT THIS, FIRST! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! OH! OH! NOT THERE! AAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY BELLY BUTTON! WAIT! NO! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOD, I’M SO TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! STOP! STOP! NOT MY SIDES! NOT THERE! PLEEEEASE! PLEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEASE! STOP TICKLING ME! I’M SO TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!”
Billy could see that his dad Kirk was enjoying the show just as much as Billy was. Kirk was very impressed by the very ticklish situation of Heather Locklear as she flinched and wailed and screamed like a banshee. He was definitely getting hot for the bikini-clad babe.
Finally, the moment had come. The determined nine-year-old managed to squeeze his way through the cheering crowd to climb onto the platform and give the verbose M.C. his dollar to tickle Heather Locklear. Billy was throbbing inside with excitement and a stubborn smile had taken control of his face.
“LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, HERE COMES AN EAGER YOUNG MAN WHO WOULD LIKE TO GET HIS MISCHIEVOUS HANDS ON THIS TICKLISH PRIZE. WHAT’S YOUR NAME, LAD?” The M.C. asked.
“Billy!” The boy answered, handing the host one dollar.
“GO AHEAD. HAVE AT IT, BILLY!”
When Billy turned around and saw up close not only the most ticklish woman in the world but the most beautiful woman in the world, his heart pounded like never before. It pounded as if he were at a party and standing behind one of those enormous speakers the D.J. has with him. He was on cloud nine when he again was lost in the dreamy blue eyes of the incredibly beautiful, indisputably flawless, sparkling Barbie Doll who was Heather Locklear.
“DON’T FORGET ABOUT OUR SMORGASBORD OF TICKLING TOOLS AT YOUR DISPOSAL, BILLY.” The M.C. reminded.
Billy did hear the man, but he was so head over heels with Heather Locklear and the imminent power he had over this extremely ticklish grown woman, he could barely move. So, without taking his eyes off the blonde babe, Billy felt around for the table and grabbed a backscratcher from it.
When Heather Locklear saw what Billy was up to, she panicked. She began struggling in her bondage more vehemently than ever before. She curled her toes locked in the cutest little way, fearing the worst.
“NO! NO, BILLY! PLEASE! I’M BEGGING YOU! I’M A HIGHLY TICKLISH PERSON! BE A GOOD LITTLE BOY, BILLY, AND PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” Heather begged.
But when he heard the beautiful girl say his name a bell rang inside him like a telephone bellowing to be answered, and the nine year old slowly melted out his trance and pulled himself together. He assumed a roguish smile on his little face that telegraphed to Heather that she was about to get the most ticklish tickle she ever had the displeasure of feeling.
“NO! NO! PLEASE, BILLY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON’T TICKLE ME! PLEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEASE! YOU STOP IT, RIGHT NOW, YOUNG MAN!” She ordered.
Again, Heather Locklear’s cries for mercy were ignored as the anxious nine year old approached the wooden stocks that held her trapped and frantically wiggling bare feet, shaking the backscratcher ominously at her. Billy then leaned against the stocks with his left hand, leaving his head and his other hand that had the backscratcher disappearing from Heather’s view. The boy just couldn’t believe his luck as he slowly began to methodically trace the backscratcher all over the soft, smooth, and unblemished bare feet of The World’s Most Ticklish Woman.
Heather Locklear went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BILLY, PLEASE! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! STOP! STOP! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
NOT MY FEET! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! AAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! NOOOOO! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THAT’S MY MOST TICKLISH SPOT! BILLY , THIS ISN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAIR!”
Indeed, Billy had discovered Heather Locklear’s most ticklish spot. The hot babe thrashed and writhed and screamed more violently than ever before, and Billy was falling deeper in love with the angelic girl. At one point, Billy dropped the backscratcher and began deftly probing and investigating the super-sensitive caverns of Heather’s insanely ticklish toes with his fingernails.
“OH NO, BILLY, PLEEEEEEEASE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY TOES! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! SHAME ON YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! BAD BILLY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BAD LITTLE BOY! STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAP!”
When Billy finally granted Heather Locklear mercy, the blonde Barbie Doll collapsed from sheer fatigue. She panted to catch her breath and her hair was matted to her face with sweat. Billy took one last glance at the confined beauty before he stepped down from the platform. This surely was a day he would never forget.
He and his dad Kirk, left the sideshow so happy they couldn’t stop talking about what they had seen.
“Wasn’t that great, Dad? That was more fun than I’ve ever had in my life.” Billy told Kirk.
“Sure was, son. Hey, next time, let’s skip the circus and go straight to the sideshow. How’s that sound?”
“Way coool! That sounds good to me.”
Billy was so glad that his dad was now seeing things his way and the two headed for home entertaining those pleasurable memories of actually meeting The World’s Most Ticklish Woman.
THE END

Great story. I really enjoyed it. Heather Locklear is simply insanely drop dead gorgeous. One of my all-time favorite tickle torture fantasies.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back