• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eternal Sunshine DVD Extras

Ticklebell

TMF Expert
I can't believe no one has posted this - - I got the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind DVD (it's my faaaavorite movie), and in the special features you can find not one, but TWO tickles!! Well, one, is just an "I'm pretty sure cuz no one really laughs like that".

1. In the "Conversation with the Director and Jim Carrey" thing, there's a part where they're talking about how they did the Joel is 4 years old scene. And Jim was talking about how great and easy it was to revert completely and like draw on the floor and free and silly, and it showed him and Kate Winslet playing,, and suddenly she flips him over onto her pal and tickles the crap out of his sides.

2. In the Deleted Scenes, there's a sex scene with Joel and Clementine (Carrey and Winslet) and he's on top of her and you can't see his hands, and she laughs really hard and not in a "that's funny" way. In an uncontrollable way, low-voiced and from the gut. Really cute.

Enjoy!!

-Bell :cool2:

small world

I just finished looking through the extras on that DVD before I came online. What good taste in films you have, not sure about the sex scene tickle but given the chance I would have :D

Wow, add to that the Kirsten Dunst tickling scene from within the movie and I think there's another one or two F/M things in the movie as well....jam packed DVD!

Dammit, I just took this movie back to the video store yesterday without watching any of the extra features. It was definitely a good movie though, with or without seeing the actual tickling of Kirsten Dunst's character.

Very cool dvd indead! I brought it this weekend:)

Wood've liked to see Elijah get it, as well though;) :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back