• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alert: 11PM on E, New Stern Tickle Chair Segment, Tapers Take Note!

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Tapers who have cable (i don't!), pleeeeze don't forget to tape the Howard Stern Show tonight in which another girl gets putted in the tickle chair (it is Jesse Janes?). The report is that it was a good segment. And of course, I'm starting the beg-a-thon for someone to make it into an RM. or MPEG or avi., etc etc.....Viva Howard!

nice but to short

Just saw the Jesse Jane tickle chair episode. She is obviously very ticklish and a screamer too! Unfortunately there was only about 5 minutes of tickling and alas no foot tickling. Her shoe even falls off at the end but still no feet!

Howard seems to be into underarms and tummy tickling lately. All and all not a bad one for Howard. And thats coming from a foot tickler. Jesse needs to do a full tickle vid!!

Giantfan :devil:

Re: nice but to short

Giantfan said:
Just saw the Jesse Jane tickle chair episode. She is obviously very ticklish and a screamer too! Unfortunately there was only about 5 minutes of tickling and alas no foot tickling. Her shoe even falls off at the end but still no feet!

Howard seems to be into underarms and tummy tickling lately. All and all not a bad one for Howard. And thats coming from a foot tickler. Jesse needs to do a full tickle vid!!

Giantfan :devil:

I agree - she was awesome!

I must be blind because I saw ZERO ARMPIT tickling in this and after hearing there was some I was dissapointed to say the least.. It was all side/rib tickling.. He can't hardly even get to her armpits if he wanted too with the chair like that..

I really liked this one. It may even be my all
time fav because of the great reactions.She also
had trouble plugging her site when Howard was tickling her. You can't get more real than that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back