• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shania twain tickle avril lavinge

Kanel Johnson

Act 1, Scene 1

Setting: (Avril Lavinge goes to Shania Twain's Mansion in Switzerland for another music lesson, the two have practised together since Avril can remember. Especially since Avril's music career took off the ground, Shania has always been a big help to the young singer. With both Avril and Shania growing up in the same part of Canada the young singer always has looked up to the Queen of Country for this reason as Shania was someone she could relate to, and truly respected and looked up to.)

(Avril approaches Shania Twain's mansion and rings the doorbell, Avril is dressed in untypical Avril Lavinge clothes as she stands by the large white front door of Shania's house waiting to enter. She is dressed in 6 inch black leather slip-on spiked heels, black nylons going just above her kneecaps(schoolgirl kind), a very short leather skirt, and a jeans jacket with the front unbuttoned and open to reveal the front of her white t-shirt with the words 'rebel chick' written on it. She was also wearing pink lipstick and her hair was the long and silky brown colour it usually is...as she waited at the door her brown hair whipped in front of her face and blew softly in the breeze giving the image and look of an innocent schoolgirl...which of course as she knew and everyone else knew around her, she was anything but. She was a rebel chick, maybe even a bit gothic at heart...and didn't like dressing like this very much...but since Shania requested it she felt she had to oblige, she knew deep down inside she would never do this if anyone else asked it, but since it was the great 'Shania Twain' asking it, how could she refuse?)

(Suddenly the front door to the mansion swung open and Shania was standing leaning against the door gingerly with a large gentle pink lipped smile resting on her face)

(Shania examining Avril)

Shania: Avril! i'm glad you're here! I was beginning to think you wouldn't show! (A reassuring smile started to appear on her face) But i am really glad you did! Very glad!

(Looking at Shania, Avril noticed a rosy glow on her cheeks as she said this, could it be rouge on her cheeks? maybe, they were a little dark but seemed to shine with more of a rosy glow when she saw avril standing there...Avril knew that Shania was very fond of her, she was almost like a mother to Avril in a way, helping her with her singing and all...Avril noticed as Shania was leaning against the door with her arms crossed with an approving smile on her face that the Queen of Country was dressed in an outfit similiar to her own but much more fashionable, wearing 6 inch spikey open toed heels similiar to avril's except there was a buckle holding them in place just above the ankles, she was also dressed in black nylons that went all the way up her legs, a very short and soft satiny type skirt, a black tube top, elbow length black satiny gloves, and a black satin collar around her neck, her brown hair was also tied back behind her head, and she wore pink lipstick dark rouge on her cheeks, dark eyeliner and dark eyeshadow (basically dressed the same as in music video- 'man i feel like a woman') At first glance Avril thought that the average person might be fooled by shania's appearance, dressed in all the dark and all. Maybe she was a rebel like Avril, Avril liked to think so, as a smile settled on her face at the thought.)

Shania: (winks and smiles at Avril giggling) what are you smiling about huh young lady?

Avril: nothing *blushing* it's just you look really great Shania!

Shania: *arms still crossed leaning in the doorway* *curious look at Avril* sure?

Avril: *still blushing and smiling* oh yes, uh-huh sure *trying to remain tight lipped*

Shania: *looking up at the sky wonderingly, then an evil grin back at Avril* (Shania uncrosses her arms and reaches both black satiny hands under Avril's jeans jacket to tickle her ribs *starts wiggling her satiny fingers over Avril's ribs*) how about now? *giggle*

Avril: *starting to giggle* hee hee, that tickles Shania!

Shania: *grinning* tell me?

Avril: hee hee hahahahahh no way!

Shania: *reassuring smile* ok babes, i'll stop now (pulls her arms away from Avril's ribs) better?

Avril: (calmness starting to settle on her face again) *whew* much!

Shania: *hugs Avril* hee hee, it's ok sweety, we're all entitled to our secrets...well now hun, instead of standing out here all day why don't you come inside and we can get our practising under way.

Avril: *glowing* sounds good to me Miss Twain! *follows Shania inside*

(Both Women go into Shania's living room and sit on a white sofa next to each other to engage in a bit of small talk before the session starts)

Avril: *arms in her lap pondering* Shania, why did you ask me to dress in these geeky clothes, i mean the leather skirt, the jeans jacket! the nylons and the heels! it's not me!

Shania: well, i think you look great!

Avril: no Shania, you look great! i mean you look so much better then me in nylons! and the satin skirt! the top! the gloves! the black collar and the dark makeup! i mean you look like a goddess compared to me in these type of clothes! could you imagine me wearing something like what you're wearing now, and actually looking good in it? not likely! let's face it, I have my style and you have yours Shania! i'm not you, as much as i sometimes aspire to be.

Shania: *blushing the pink from her blush overtaking the dark in her rouge momentarily* (gliding her satin gloves softly over her short satin skirt with her legs crossed) *looks at Avril with a smile* you know what i think?

Avril: *curious* what? *turning towards Shania*

Shania: I think you need to relax! little miss pop star (giggling)*smiles at Avril, still rubbing her gloves back and forth on her skirt making a soft *swish* sound*

Avril: *staring deep into Shania's eyes as if in a daze* what do you have in mind?

Shania: *patting her smooth lap* here! rest your feet on my skirt!

Avril: *hesitating* hmmm...I dunno...

Shania: *giggling* awwww, c'mon don't be shy! i'm a woman too! you can trust me!

(Avril figured that since Shania was a woman she could understand how Avril was feeling, these heels were killing her feet, there wasn't any doubt about that and Shania read her like a book, besides Avril trusted Shania)

Shania: *patting her skirt with her gloved hands again* c'mon sweety, I can tell your feet are killing you!

(Avril slowly and cautiously put both her feet up one at a time in Shania's lap)

Shania: *stroking the tips of Avril's heels* i'm going to slip them off now ok?

(Avril gave a shy smile and nodded, as soon as this occured Shania looked down at Avril's feet and an evil smile spread across her pink lips and she closed her dark coloured eyelids momentarily as if in a dreamy state.)

Avril: *nervously* are you ok Shania?

Shania: *dark eyelids still shut, giggling* oh i'm fine *speaking softly* just fine *starts to slowly remove Avril's heels one heel at a time*

Avril: *thinking* i wish she'd stop teasing me like this and just get on with it! (Avril was secretly praying that Shania would not try and tickle her feet, especially in nylons as they were deathly ticklish...but as Avril knew in their entire history together, Shania had the tendency to tickle her a lot, even tickled her into submission a few times...yet in spite of all this Avril has never managed to lay a finger on Shania in all this time, due to one simple truth: Shania was just too damn good at tickling her...and worse yet, Shania knew all of Avril's most ticklish spots so because of this Avril never has stood a chance against Shania and she knew it. If she ever threatened to tickle Shania back ever as well this only made Shania tickle Avril even worse...It was always a lose-lose situation for Avril)

Shania:(just slipping off both of Avril's heels) did I mention that I think these kneelength nylons look good on you?

Avril: *smiling* yes, i appreciate that! coming from you that menas a lot Shania!

Shania: *giggling* don't mention it kiddo! *speaking softly* now just take a deep breath and relax ok?

(Avril taking a deep breath *thinking* please god don't let her tickle me!)

Shania: *softly* breathe in, and out, in, and out! ok now we're ready! *touches Avrils nyloned feet with her black satin gloves and starts massaging them*

Avril: *relaxes, lyes down and closes eyes taking a deep breathe* *ahhh* that feels so good!

Shania: *giggle* glad you like it sweety, you feeling comfortable now?

Avril: oh yes very! *somehow the feel of Shania's satin covered hands massaging Avril's nyloned feet felt extremely good, combined with resting her feet on Shania's soft satin skirt Avril was in exctasy, she never felt more relaxed in her whole life*

Shania: can i ask you a question?

Avril: go ahead *was too relaxed to care at this point*

Shania: I mean i know you're enjoying this and it feels really good...but *evil pink lipped smile* i do have an important question to ask you Avril! and believe me you're going to love it!

Avril: *non caring relaxed attitude* *ahhhhh* god that feels good! what's the question Shania?

Shania: ok *giggling* if massaging your nyloned feet with my satin gloves on feels this good, how bad do you think it would feel if i tickled your feet with these gloves on?

Avril: *suddenly opened her eyes still lying down and looked up at Shania with a worried expression on her face* you wouldn't!

Shania: *winking at a horrified Avril* try me sweety! *giggling* *speaks softly* you have to learn Avril that eventually in life all good things come to an end...

(After she said this Shania began gliding a satin finger softly up and down Avril's nyloned left sole)

Avril: Shania! please don't! *the sensation was almost unbearable*

(Avril then trys to quickly pull her feet out of Shania's grasp, but Shania clutches onto them and wraps her right arm around Avril's ankles so she can't get away)

Avril: Shania please...can't we talk this out? what about the music lesson?

Shania: *giggling* Sweety, right now this is the lesson! (continues to run a satin finger clockwise on Avril's sole, switching alternately from left to right* I know where all your little ticklish crevasses are sweetheart, even with these nylons on, they can't hide from me! (Moving her head in closer to examine Avril's soles with continuing to run a satin finger up and down her soles switching from left to right)

Avril: *tears welling up in her eyes* HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE hahahahah please Shania....hahahahah i'm begging you *choking on laughter* I can't take it!

Shania: *giggling* (still holding Avril's ankles with her right arm and tickling with her left hand moving her finger from nyloned sole to nyloned sole) *soft baby voice* awww there's a little wrinkle! and there's one! and awww right there!

Avril: *laughing and choking back tears* HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahah Shania! please....hahahahah i can't....hahahahahah fight back!

Shania: *smiling and soft voice* that's right sweety and you know what happens if you do! tickle! tickle TICKLE! hee hee, no threats, no fighting back! no nothing! *giggling* (closely examining Avril's nyloned soles while gliding her finger softly over every ticklish region) Wow Sweety! you're REALLY ticklish with these nylons on aren't you? good thing i suggested you wear them eh?

Avril: yes *giggles* HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH please Shania! hahahahhahahah with these nylons on.....it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH tickles way more! Please i'm begging you Shania take them off! *choking on her own laughter* i'm not sure how much more i can take!!

Shania: *giggling* awwww sweety, no worries, just hold still, i'm only going to tickle you a little longer with these nylons on ok? *giggles* i'm just experimenting, the experiment's called 'the ticklishness of nylons'

Avril: HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE your...hahahahah wearing.......heeheeheheheh nylons too SHANIA!!!!

Shania: *smiling down at a giggly Avril* what's your point sweety?
(stops tickling Avril briefly)

Avril: *sweaty and gasping for air* you're wearing nylons too! and i bet they are even softer and smoother then my own! and they're black like mine! black is the most ticklish nylons you can get!

Shania: *giggling* oh how quickly we forget sweety! yours are black too! a darker black mind you!

Avril: yes, but they are rougher then yours, just feel!

(Shania felt and tickled Avrils left sole with her satin covered free left hand, while her right arm continued to hold Avril's ankles, then she softly ran her satin finger over her own upper right leg to feel the smoothness of that as well. It seemed Avril was right and that her nylons were considerably rougher then Shania's which were actually quite incredibly smooth surprizingly, and even tickled a bit as she moved her finger over her upper right leg. But wait a second she thought, aren't mine supposed to tickle less because they are lighter then Avrils? Shania thought this whole thing was stupid and that Avril was just trying to distract her from the task at hand, diverting her attention from tickling Avril's feet. True that Shania was more more nyloned then Avril and they were considerably smoother...but that didn't mean anything in Shania's mind! She had never been tickled in her life, and had always been the one on the Upper End of the tickling especially when it came to Avril, besides she was convinced she wasn't ticklish)

(Pondering all this Shania then looked down at Avril with a grim smile, waging her finger at Avril)

Shania: *laughing* naughty girl! distracting me like that! just for that suggestion now i'm going to tickle you even worse!

(Shania then wiggled all her fingers on her satin covered left hand slowly over Avril's soles)

Shania: *teasing voice* kootchie kootchie goo, kootchie kootchie goo

(all Avril could do was lye back and laugh, she didn't stand a chance against Shania and she knew it. If she so much as even attempted to sit up now and tickle Shania back, Shania would be on her like a ton of bricks, and now that Avril had mentioned tickling Shania's nylons, Shania was even more determined to tickle Avril into submission...now more then ever...so that Avril didn't get any ideas.)

Avril: *thinking* how stupid, gee 'can I tickle your nylons Ms.Shania?' excellent plan Avril!

(Shania suddenly stops tickling reaches her left hand up to her mouth bites down on the satin glove on her left arm at it's fingertips and pulls it off with her teeth to reveal a now naked left arm and a naked left hand, sleek and slender with very long and sharp black nails at the end of it's fingertips)

Avril: *thinking* oh god, this dosen't look good!

(Shania starts ripping open Avrils nyloned left sole, leaving the right one nyloned and the left one bare)

Shania: *giggling and dangling her sharp black nails over Avrils newly exposed sole* time for a new strategy...i wonder which tickles more *giggle* nylon...or bare?

Avril: *thinking* i don't know how much more of this I can take! something tells me this new attack is going to be much more ticklish then the last one *gulp*...

Shania: *dangling her long black nails directly over Avrils bare sole* *giggles*

...continued

In Part 2: More devastating tickle attacks from Shania, can Avril hold out or will Shania make her crumble?

Love stories involving nylon tickling! Keep up the goodwork. Perhaps Avril can slip some itching powder into Shania's shoes - making her beg for some ticklish attention!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back