• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Episode 1

batgirl

The Great Diamond Caper

Night falls on Gotham City and everything changes. From the alleys, the filth of Gotham’s society flows into the dark streets. Where the once busy people crowded every corner, only stood the social defectives that hide from the hustle and bustle of the daytime. The night was theirs; nothing is sacred in Gotham City at night.

As the clouds parted in front of the waning moon, a slim figure crosses the shadows. Not much has changed, she thought as she scaled a building. Same old crime syndicates, same old corporations… new faces, same business. Nothing changes in Gotham City… except for me. I am the new element. Standing atop the building in the light of the fading moon, the wind ripped through her hair as she gazed down at the city beneath her. I am Batgirl.

Antonio Delgato was small time. But he was moving up. After all, he was riding around in a classic limousine, he did have a rather impressive mansion; and as of yet, no one has traced him back to anything. Admittedly, his gang had started out small. Running numbers, protecting, loan sharking… all the stereotypical things that gets a gang started. But now he had a whole network of people at his disposal. Having successfully tapped into the black market, Antonio was reaping the full rewards of being a drug trafficker. Along with a few major heists here and there… he was definitely moving up. And this next hit was bound to earn him a special place in Gotham’s crime ring.

Batgirl peered from behind the shadows. Delgato’s limo rolled up just in time. Baker’s Street Warehouse was one of Gotham City’s biggest diamond suppliers. The warehouse contained palettes of the precious stones that were carefully leaked out to the market at inflated prices. Sneaking closer to the building, Batgirl watched as Delgato emerged from his car, joined by about ten more compatriots. Piece of cake, she thought as she skulked closer.

Breaking into the warehouse undetected was easier than Antonio thought it would be. His right-hand nerd took care of the expensive alarm system, as no normal person would dare take a security guard position at night. Walking into the huge building, he surveyed the wall safes he knew were chock full of diamonds. “Alright boys,” he said with a triumphant sneer, “let’s rob ‘em blind.”

Suddenly, a horrible blast erupted in front of Antonio’s men. “Shit!” Antonio and his men scattered, “Find that asshole whose shootin’ at us!” The warehouse erupted in gunfire. Out of the corner of his eye, Antonio saw a dark figure in the rafters. “Up there,” he yelled, grabbing his man’s rifle. He quickly emptied the gun into the shadows above. A barrage of smoke bombs was his reply; screams erupting from his men. Antonio was thrown to the floor, feeling his flesh sear from the hot gas. Everything was going to hell… this was not going to happen to him… not to Antonio Delgato. Peeling himself form the floor, he arose to see a woman’s figure towering over him. Dressed all in black and wearing a black mask. “Who’re you,” he growled as he picked himself up. His response was a swift kick to the head. “I’m your worst nightmare,” she replied coolly. Clutching his head, Antonio saw one of his men staggering towards the girl. If I can just keep her distracted… “You look pretty hot for my worst nightmare,” he sneered. The girl glared at him, readying for another kick to wipe that stupid smile off his face. She never saw the blow coming from behind.

“I think she’s coming to, boss.” Batgirl woke up as the clouds painfully parted in her head. She tried to rub her sore eyes when she noticed she was securely tied to a chair. Not only that, but Delgato had also freed her of her shirt and pants, leaving her clad only in her undies and her mask. Batgirl silently cursed herself and struggled at her bonds.

“I see my pretty little hero has come to.” Batgirl strained to see the voice that came from behind her. “You know who I am, don’t you?” Antonio Delgato came into view. Placing himself in front of the young girl, he sat and admired his prize. Being the Italian gentleman that he was, Antonio greatly admired the female form. Once he had her knocked out, he couldn’t help but strip her down a bit. Now, he wished he hadn’t stopped at her bra and panties. She had a much smaller frame than he expected, but her long legs and young breasts were definitely notable. And he just loved that defiant look she shot him… she was going to be fun to play with.

Smiling, he pulled himself closer… “The name’s Antonio Delgato.” The girl merely glared at him. “The silent type, eh?” Antonio looked at the way the girl’s skin quivered as a draft picked up in the warehouse. A sinister grin crossed his face, “Go get those diamonds boys, I’m going to attend to my new friend here.”

What is he thinking? Delgato pulled his chair right next to hers. “I’m curious, whoever you are, what your motives were for interrupting my little play time.” Batgirl merely struggled against the ropes… if I could just tuck my hand under this loop… “None of that,” Antonio said as he quickly ran a finger down her side. The girl shrieked… just what he had hoped… she was ticklish.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” he said as he continued to run his fingers down her side. Just as he expected, she burst into giggles. “Perhaps you’ll talk to me now,” he cooed as he intensified his tickling.

“N-n-noooo… s-s-s-stopppppit…hahhahehaha,” Batgirl couldn’t believe this was happening to her. Not tickling… please, she thought. Delgato smiled as she writhed in the chair.

“N-N-NOOOO… P-P-PLEASEEEE hehahahahahaha…” Antonio’s hands moved up into unprotected under arms, “Who are you?”

“I-I-I-I-I’MMM BAHAHAHATTTT…. GIRLHAHAHAHA…”

Antonio stopped when he heard that name. Batgirl… as in Batman…? “You work for Batman?”

“No… ha… I… j-just Batgirl.”

Antonio glared as he dug back into her tender flesh, “Don’t you lie to me.”

“NOOOOO… PPPPLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEESE…HAHAHAHAHA!!”

Antonio noticed how the girl was arching her back. He dug into her ribs, causing her to thrash wildly in the chair. He sped up and slowed down as the girl wailed with laughter. If she really did work for Batman, then he was possibly very screwed. But no one had seen Batman in years. She was probably just some rogue who got the notion to go play hero for a day. Batgirl indeed. As his men would pass by with crates of diamonds, they laughed at their boss torturing the young girl. Her red hair became damp with sweat as her laughter became more and more desperate. Antonio stopped and looked at the quivering girl, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. The poor thing really was helplessly ticklish.

Placing his hands on both of her sides, he began to poke and squeeze the sensitive area.

“NONONONONONO!!!!! HAHAHAHAH… NOHOHOOOOOO!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Batgirl couldn’t help but twist in her chair… she could barely think about escaping. The tickling was becoming unbearable.
“PPPPPLEEEESEE… STOPHAHAHAHAHAOPPPITT… I-I-I CAN’T TAHAHAHAHAHAKE IT!!!!”

Antonio was loving the classic villain role he was playing. He might as well have some real fun with her before he’d have to get back to business. “Tell me my dear,” as he stood up and tilted her chair into the floor, “Are your feet at all ticklish?”

“Nonononono… please no… pleasepleasepleaseplease no… NOOO…”

Antonio smiled; he loved to make the ladies beg. He’d already take the precaution of tying her legs down; this was going to be classic. Slowly taking his index finger, he barely touched her foot and ran it up the instep. Losing all control, the girl screamed and began to thrash worse than ever. “Take it easy, my dear. I’ve only just begun.” Tracing his finger along her foot, he began to scratch lightly at her soft skin.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHO…. STOOHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAP… HEHEHEHEHE… NONONO!!!”

Placing his leg on the chair to keep her from falling over, Delgato grabbed both feet now and started to claw at both feet. Batgirl was in bat hell. All she could do was laugh… any thoughts of escape had been replaced with the tickling sensations. When was he going to stop…?

“Hey boss.” Antonio looked up at his minion while he continued to punish the girl. “We got all the diamonds loaded up.”

“Alright, I’ll be right out,” he said as he looked down at the quaking mass that had once been a proud hero. He stopped his onslaught and leaned back in his chair, reaching for his gun. “Sorry to do this to such a fun play thing, but I ain’t got no room for a possible rat.” Antonio smiled to himself as he stood; he was definitely moving up in the world.

Just then, the glass above him shattered. A painful kick made him double over, as he felt a dark shadow fly over head. The girl stood, seething with rage as she decked him across the jaw, sending him into the wall. Chaos broke out as Delgato’s men tried to subdue the girl. But they were no match for her… she spun and punched and jabbed… Batgirl was pissed off. A new dark form glided beside her and joined the fight. A man flew through the window, causing the alarm to sound. Batgirl lay another kick to Delgato’s head as he moaned on the floor. The dark form grabbed her and shot his gun into the air. The two disappeared into the shadows as the police pulled to the scene of the crime.

“You need to learn to watch your back.” Batgirl glared at the masked figure in front of her. “And you’re too young to be in this business.” Dawn was just breaking as she shivered in the damp street.

“Yeah… and you’re too old,” she spat. The man behind the mask seemed to smirk at her comment.

“At least I’m not in my underwear.” He reached out and grabbed a small bag from her hands. “And it’s usually not customary for the hero to swipe the goods.”

“Hey… I need to make a living too.” The mask just stared at her, staring past her eyes and into her skull.

“Take my advice and turn back. You’re not cut out for this job.” He looked at her one last time, knowing full well that she wouldn’t listen. He shot his gun into the sky and flew off leaving the girl standing in her skivvies. She sighed… at least he didn’t search her bra. She turned and headed off towards the sunrise… her pride hurt but she consoled herself with the fact that she was Batgirl. And she made out with a tidy profit as well.

xxx{/U]

Dave was quite nestled all snug in his bed...
With visions of Yvonne Craig dancing in his head...he he he:D

Very good!!!

I enjoyed your story very much. It was well-written and very imaginable.

Rockauthor

Very well written, Batgirl. Just one request--PLEASE make ticklees (especially superheros!) a LITTLE bit tougher at least. They must TRY to resist the tickling, no? Give them some backbone, increase the drama: will the bad guy make her crack or not??

Are there ANY writers out there (Dave2112?) who can produce good stories where beautiful girls don't simply break down at the first touch and say: "No, not tickling! I'm terribly ticklish, I just CAN'T take it!"??? Where's the fun in that? (And it's pretty stupid to say that to a devilish tickler anyway.)

The psychological challenge of tickling, the test of wills, the effort to GET TO HER and her effort to RESIST--that is something I'd really love to see!

Thank you in advance, Unknown Writing-Hero of My Dreams!!

dig dug dog

Ah- Constructive Criticism... and here we come to the crossroads of writing something for the masses and something for the self. A very hard decision to make... yet not a hard compromise in some cases.

Being the inspiration for my "Batgirl" character, I write her as I would respond in her situation. Would I put up much resistence? No, that is the unique(horribly ticklish) superhero that I am. Would I be able to beat up ten, heavily armed men? Yes, of course. I am Batgirl. But that little writer in me... oh, to "increase the drama" as it were. Mr. Dog, I appreciate this new perspective... to the bat cave...

Dear Batgirl,

So kind of you to respond. I'm sure you can find the best story "zone" to satisfy yourself as well as your admiring fans. I wait with anticipation to see what goodies emerge from the cave...

Thank you,

dig dug

Very nice story.
I love it when superheroine feet are the main course.

???

WTF?? Anime?? LoL.....Weirdo.....Anyway, Great story and I look forward to part 2!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back