• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true story ... happened to me on 10/19/01 (F/M)

true story ... happened to me on 10/19/01 (F/M)...UPDATED

Hi:

This is my first post to this part of the forum. (Actually, my second post, if you count that story I reposted into here which was in fact written by somebody else... but anyway ..)

There's this woman in town who I always go to for a haircut. Everytime I go see her, we always end up talking tickling...especially when she gets to that part with the electric razor and uses it on the back of my neck and on the side of my head. When she does this, I giggle. She then apologizes, but I then tell her that it's okay, since I like it. This is how the whole tickling conversations began. She's in her 30s, married, with 2 kids, and she told me that she tickles her kids all the time (lucky bastards! lol). At one point or another, I may have mentioned to her that I like being tickled also.

But then, yesterday, (10/19/01), I went to see her for a haircut. While she was doing my hair, I commented on how long her fingernails are.

"Always," she replies.

"Have you um, been 'getting' your kids lately?" I ask.

"Of course, but not lately" she replies. Then she said something else about her kids' behaviors, next thing I know, she says "tickling!" and she's tickling me from behind, up and down my sides.

Unfortunately, I didn't really giggle (since I had a dress shirt on, and a t shirt underneath, both of which dampened the sensation :( ). She apologizes again. I said, "no it's ok. Could you do that again?" So she gets me again! Her beautiful and wicked smile reflected in the mirror. She tickled me again in the sides, but then she said that her nails are also good for "this" (scratching my back), and "also this" (running her fingers through the hair on my head).

After the haircut got done, she took the apron off, and I discretely asked her again if she would tickle me once more. She laughed and said "sure". So she gets behind me, tickles my sides again... I'm kinda raising my arms a little. Then she goes to my right knee, tickles the back of it and says her son loses it when tickled there. If I recall correctly, that's the point where I mentioned my ticklish underarms. She keeps tickling me and giggles, smiles at me and says "you like being tickled, don't you?" BINGO! "Yes" I replied. After a few more tickles, I thanked her, payed her for the haircut, and went on my way.

I'm so happy right now. But next time I go see her (hopefully very soon), I'll come more appropriately dressed. I was dressed up for work, so the clothing I had on didn't really give her much "access" to my sweet spots. Still, I'll definetly be looking forward to seeing her again. Who knows what will happen next time? ;)

Hmm...maybe I'll see if I can get a prescription for Rogaine, even though I don't need it. LOL

More to come in the future.

The Rhythm Doctor

Last edited:
Sounds like someone found an alternative to SuperCuts, eh? Great post, Doc!

Thanks Dave!

LOL ... perhaps.

Anyway, here's an update:

Usually, I only make an appointment for a haircut when I need it...but not anymore ;). So the next day I made another appointment to see her again on November 9th. :)

Stay tuned! :D

The Rhythm Doctor

It's now November 9th...my haircut appointment came and went...unfortunately she did not tickle me. :(

1. There were way too many other people in the room at that time (other hairdressers, customers). It wouldn't have felt right to begin with.

2. Not even a mention of the word "tickling" from either me or her (probably because there were all those people present).

3. Next time I make an appointment for a haircut, I won't make it so soon. I didn't even need one. :(

Hopefully next time.

The Rhythm Doctor

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back