• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Mantis..

Neutron

Actually between work, going to Iraq, and losing my address book I haven't had the chance to email ya bud. Rest assured I wasn't angry with you. I hope everything is going well with you.

Wanna take a shot at this story??

Tron

Ha ha! The story? By the time you made this post I was probably about a quater way through writing it. :D

I loved the idea and started writing straight after I read it. :)

You went to Iraq?

Awesome.. Thanks!!

Hell write both versions (the one with two models!) Remember it's a totally non con story.

Oh yeah, I've been back and forth to Iraq and other parts Middle East on and off for the last couple years.

Tron

I GOT IT!

Tron is really Donald Rumsfeld! j/k

Couldn't resist that...

~ toyou

We probably shouldn't be using the forum for our own perosnal catch up chat but why do you go back and forth to the middle east? Are you a secret agent?...cause that would be pretty cool.

Even though I am writing the story I'm hopeful atleast one or two other people are taking a shot at it aswell. I think it would be really neat and interesting to see various people's take on the same concept.

Do we have any other takers? Primetime? Ticklishscribe? Anyone else keen to give it a shot?

P.S: Ticklishscribe's work is totally new to me but I've been ripping my way through his archive and the guy is fantastic. I reccommend the tatoo one if you haven't already read it. :D

primetime Is Gonna Give It A Shot!

So that'll be cool.

LOL Nah not a secret agent, more like a "problem" solver, although since I'm having rotator cuff problems and am having trouble shooting from a bow I doubt I'll be doing any solving.

My damn hotmail account has been acting flaky as of late! Thus the me not emailing!

Tron

"problem solver" ... Problem=people ... Solver=assasin ...you waste people....with a bow and arrow? :p

Cool, it'll be interesting to see the two different versions of the story! :D

Assassination Is Illegal..

And applies to the targeted killing of a political figure.

Tron

Riiight.

Anywho, the stories nearly done and its probably the most sadstic one I've ever written. I'm sure that will be open to debate but its pretty cruel... :devil:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back