• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please read this! Tenchi Tickl-athon!

Anime Onslaught

Please read this! Tenchi Tickl-athon!

It started as Ayeka (the princess) was fighting back to gain command of Jurai, her loyal kingdom. She believed though, that she couldnt involve Tenchi and the rest of her gang into this mess, she wanted to take matters into her own hands! Unfortunately, the Kingdom known as Jurai had a very odd way of treating their Criminals, and in the Princesses case, eleged Female criminals. The traitor and posuer of one of Jurais Emperors was Kusinagi, a new shapeshifter criminal . As she landed her space craft and nearly passed out from the tiresome trip, she placed a pair of High heels on her perfect beautiful feet, which were also very tired and she needed to rest, but she wasnt going to until her matter was taken care of! She slowly slipped on her leather exterior which included her leather skirt and top, including her leather High heels and some Pantyhose. She dressed in this manner as one of Kusanagis faithful servants who also engaged in sexual manner with him, but this did not change Ayekas mind one bit! As she walked in the palace gaining permissin from the guard, she marched to his room with a bottle of wine in which she was sent with from the head guard and had the words "special occasion" etched on the side of it, but this didnt even faze the beautiful princess! She walked into his room, with him slouched back in his chair stairing at the new-lit fire. He said with a Graspy oice, "what a pleasent surprise, My men have been following you from day one, I was informed of your arrival hours ago! As the princess stood there speach less casting out her hand to call upon the power of Jurai to aid her, she was halted by a sudden guard knocking her unconscience. As she finally awoke, she saw Kusinagi standing over her, and it had appeared that she was unable to move! As her sight udjusted, she saw that she was totally bonded down unto a platform with shackles securing her arms. She asked "what is the meaning of all of this shape shifter?" "Why are you doing this to me, and my family?" And he replied with a "oh princess, but your amily has nothing to do with what is about to happen, see here in Jurai we have a new set of rules customized for me, by me!" "If you will remain in your spot (like you have a choice) than I will give you an example of my meaning!" Than with out hesitation, he slowly grabbed her leather high heel, and slowly and very gentily pulled it off. Ayeka finallly had a mental picture of what he was planning to do to her, and her being a delicate royal princess didnt help either! She was fearful of not knowing of what her reaction would be, because of her reign and royal secrecy, and her "always having to be a lady" problem allowing the likes of no one touching her. This would seem a greater task than she ever could have imagined! Finally, Kusanagi ended it with a couple remarks before he unleashed his might, he commented " well, I think you have an Idea of what Im planning to do, and you dont seem to be convinced, Ill tell you what, if you prove to me that you can contain yourself for an hour of non-stop tickling excitement, Ill hand the kingdom over to you!" Than Ayeka commented with a "Never will I go through such embarassment to claim a kingdom that is rightfuly mine! Then Kusanagi said "well princess, you have no other choice, oh and lastly I will not be the tickler, nearly just the observer..no no your tickler will be someone who you cant, mustnt refuse! That tickler is sassami, your young sister in which we gained control of through a cycle of simple brainwashing! If you donot agree, than your beloved sister perishes in fron of your eyes! Than Ayeka with out hesitation agreed with wary eyes. As Ayeka nearly bit her tounge, Sassami started with a quick strokedown Ayekas foot with one of her perfect manicured nails causing Ayaeka to burst out into multiple transes of giggiling! Her sweet voice filled the room and caused Kusanagi to demand more of Ayekas beautiful giggles. Sassami obeyed his wishes and started again with a sweeping motion on the soft sole of Ayekas perfect, beautiful foot. Than Ayeka laughedhisterically as Sassami used her long perfect nails to scrath and show no mercy to Ayekas perfect heels! As Ayeka tried tocloud her thought of Tenchi, and try to forget about the ongoing torture, she was unsuccessful and let out a "heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehaahaahaahaa, pleez stoop this infernal punishment! Hahahaaaaha, Ill do anything but give up this kiiiiiinngdoomm! Plez, sto.haha.....haap it! As her crys carried on, they put not a smig of guilt on Kusanagis, but a smirk of approval. As Sassami continued her dasterdly deed, Ayeka could not stop laughing because the sensation was far too more than what she had excpected, what she had hoped. Next, Sassami started again with one Hand to Ayekas perfect foot, and now one hand to her side also dealing out some damage towards Ayekas ego. Next, Sassami frantically continued with her finger nails getting every area imaginable to raise the likeliness ness of Ayeka not making it, as accordance to what hadd merely done so far. As Sassami continued with her long fingernails lashing out against Ayekas foot, Kusanagi commentedPrincess, how is it that youare the most ticklish I had ever seen? I it because of you being the royal princess and all, having your servants take you where you desire, thats probably why you are exceeding my other victims greatly with the amount of laughter and giggles! Than he ordered Sassami to move to the next stage of torture,torture 2! As sassami eagerly scamppered joint vext time ot witness the all! :)

Good One

Work Out The Kinks, And This Will Be A Fine Series. Still Good Though!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back