• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New story: Persuaders, Inc. Comments welcome! :)

tklover66

TMF Novice
If any of you require the services of Persuader, Inc, do let me know. I can get a good discount off their services! :)

Persuader, Inc

1700’s: the history of the rise of power of the Konner Clan.

“Waahhahaha! Hhaahahaaahha!”

“Hahaahhaahh! Haahhaahahha!”

There was much mirth and merriment about the castle of Lady Penelope Graystone, recently widowed from Lord Graystone after a hunting accident. Men in rough clothing were feasting and making merry throughout the night, for they were here to join their bandit leader, Karl Konner (KK to most of them) as he sought the hand of Lady Penelope in marriage.

The lady in question was contributing much to the night’s entertainment, as she was currently nude, save for a piece of loincloth placed across her thighs. Her feet were placed in stocks, and her arms attached by hemp rope to rings in the ceiling above.

She was only twenty (they married young in those days) and was acclaimed far and wide to be the most beautiful woman in the region, with long flowing black curls that reached her buttocks, a wonderfully perfect figure, a heart-stopping lovely face and a smile that made the sun in the afternoon seem pale in comparison. When she had been married to Lord Graystone, she was deliriously happy; now, under the ministrations of her latest “suitor”, she was fast becoming delirious.

KK bid the two torturers cease their merciless tickling of the helpless lady, one working her feet, the other her ribs. Despite the pause in the horrible tickling, lady Penelope was still laughing hysterically, and took her a few minutes before she settled into a tortured wheeze, desperately trying to breathe. “Please sir, I beg you, don’t tickle me anymore! I’ll give you much money, just let me go, please!” she took the chance to beg her captor.

The sounds of tortured laughter wafted from the main hall, where his bandit followers were having their fun with the chambermaids, letting the poor girls run about in fear before seizing them, and gang-tickling the helpless girls. A particularly fetching maid had five men working on her ticklish body, one holding her hands, another holding her feet down, the rest tickling away mercilessly.

KK cupped the chin of the bound lady, looked into her frightened eyes directly and said, “you just have to accept my marriage proposal, dear, and the tickling will stop. Else, the tickling continues, till you confess in front of this multitude of witnesses that you want to marry me, and sign the marriage documents.” He nodded to the two torturers who resumed their places and continued their relentless tickling. Fingers ran along the helpless soles in random fashion, while other fingers dug into the pliant flesh of her ribcage.

“Yes! Yes! I’ll marry you! I’ll marry you! Please stop this! I can’t take anymore!” Lady Penelope broke down. Immediately the tickling ceased. Once again, it took her a few minutes to calm down.

KK admired her gorgeous nude form for a moment, before walking behind her and placed his hands on her wrists, making as though he would release her arms. “Before I release your right hand, so you can sign the documents dear, I just want to make things clear to you,” he warned. His hands traveled down her arm, heading towards her outstretched underarms. She whimpered and tugged futilely on the ropes. His fingers touched her armpits and began wiggling in them.

“Just so you know, if you spoil the documents now, I’ll not bother to give you a second chance. I’ll just let my men do whatever they want to you. None of them had ever had the pleasure of a lady’s company before,” he informed her, mercilessly tickling her underarms.

“Yes! I’ll sign! I’ll sign!” she screamed in tortured anguish over the torrents of hysterical laughter that came from her. Her body bucked helplessly in her bondage. KK stopped tickling, released her right hand and without any hesitation, she signed the marriage documents, not daring to tarry a moment lest he grow angry at her and leave her to the mercy of his men, who had none. A ragged cheer went up from his frolicking men as she signed the last of her papers, turning over all her possessions and wealth to this cruel bandit.

“Gentlemen, if you please, carry on your merriment as long as you like,” he grandly informed his bandits. “But if you will excuse me and my wife, we have matters to attend to, like getting to know each other better- much better!” his hand absently fondled her bare breasts. Hoots of raucous laughter followed him as he carried his unresisting wife towards the master bedroom.

The Present: Persuaders, Inc office building

“I do apologize for my secretary’s tardy work, Mr. Smith,” Karl Konner the 35th said to his client unapologetically. “And speaking of the devil, here’s the guilty party.” A pretty, buxom blonde rushed into KK’s office, trying to catch her breath with difficulty. Her heavy panting was doing really interesting things underneath her translucent business shirt, Mr. Smith couldn’t help but notice.

“I’m so sorry Mr. Konner,” the secretary apologized fearfully. “I totally forgot about today’s appointment, please forgive me.” The frightened look on her face added to her allure. She gulped. “Please don’t punish me, I promise not to forget any appointments in the future,” she pleaded.

Mr. Smith was intrigued. Punishment! Maybe this guy really is the one who can do this job for me and help me solve the problem, he thought to himself. A man who instills great fear into his subordinates can’t be doing that badly!

“Sit, Amber” KK ordered the secretary, gesturing to the chair that was bolted to the floor. Mr. Smith had wondered why that chair needed to be bolted to the floor. He would find out soon enough.

“Please,” Amber whined pitifully. “I’m sorry, it won’t happen again, I swear!” At the hard look in KK’s eyes, she whimpered and reluctantly took the seat. Immediately, KK pressed a button on his desk and without warning, straps wrapped themselves along Amber’s body.

Two straps between her breasts made them even more prominent, while her waist was similarly secured. Her arms were strapped to the armrests as well. A hum of machinery brought her feet up to KK’s desk, locking them firmly into stocks on his table. So those are meant as stocks, not cup holders, Mr. Smith realized in amazement. Her feet were immobile.

“I promise not to forget any appointments in the future,” KK mumbled to himself as he typed into his computer her promise. A hidden panel rolled back and two pen-like objects rose up, resting on each of her soles. At this light touch, Amber squirmed helplessly in her bonds, making her short skirt rise up her thighs, revealing her white panties to the two men. Mr. Smith gulped nervously at the scene before his eyes, unable to take his eyes off the perfect legs exposed before him.

“How many times do you think I should engrave your promise upon your soles, Amber?” KK asked sadistically. “twenty?” Amber screamed in terror and frantically shook her head. “OK then, how about fifty instead, since twenty is obviously too light a punishment for you.” Amber moaned in fear, knowing that any further resistance on her part would merely increase her torture. She nodded her head.

KK pressed the “enter” button on his computer and the pens went to work, writing out the words with precise strokes over her immobile soles. They would run over the same region for fifty times. At the first stroke, Amber burst into hysterical laughter already, so ticklish were her feet. “Mercy, Mr. Konner, Mercy!” she pleaded to her merciless employer.

He opened a drawer and took out a ball gag, handing it to Mr. Smith. “Would you be so kind as to gag this errant secretary of mine? It’s so hard to speak when she’s screaming like that.” Mr. Smith was only too glad to assist. The gag seemed to make things worse for Amber, as tears started streaming down her cheeks.

“Feel free to squeeze her knees as well, Mr. Smith, for it was her error that led to you almost being thrown out of my office.” Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Mr. Smith readily complied. Amber’s struggles increased with this added tickling, but the only effect it had was to pop the top two buttons of her shirt, revealing the impressive swell of her bosom as it was cupped by a push-up bra. The jiggling flesh made it difficult for Mr. Smith to concentrate, and the feel of her smooth thighs as he squeezed away to his heart’s content…

“Now, Mr. Smith, back to business,” KK said briskly. “You want me to ‘persuade’ your sister-”

“Half-sister! Or step-sister!” Mr. Smith replied vehemently. “She’s not my sister at all.” He squeezed Amber’s knees savagely, causing her to arch her back helplessly, popping a third button in the process. Her lacy push up bra was fully exposed now. Mr. Smith all but forgot his anger at his half-sister.

“My half-sister shouldn’t be getting any of my father’s inheritance at all, the bitch, but she always did manage to worm her way into my father’s affection, and now he’s left her with half of his estate! Half!” Mr. Smith was beside himself with outrage. “I want you to torture that worthless half-sister of mine into giving up her inheritance to me, Mr. Konner.”

“We persuade, Mr. Smith, not torture our client’s intended targets,” KK corrected gently. “Like good little Amber here, she’s being ‘persuaded’ not to make silly mistakes anymore, isn’t that right, Amber?” Her eyes were squeezed shut, and she was shaking her bound body from side to side, frantically seeking some form of escape of this devilish ‘persuasion’. Her breasts were swinging from side to side in an erotic spectacle the most experienced lap dancers would be hard pressed to follow.

“I’ll pay you 1 million dollars upfront as a deposit, then when my half-sister capitulates and grants me the full estate, I’ll pay you another 2 million,” Mr. Smith offered.

KK merely smiled. He explained to Mr. Smith the sum offered was a mere pittance. Previous contracts taken on by Persuaders, Inc included government deals to ‘persuade’ terrorists and anti-government subversives, anti-government corporations to ‘persuade’ government agents in sharing privileged information and even ‘persuading’ Swiss bank account holders to be more generous with their massive wealth.

The negotiations went on for some time, but finally both men came to an agreement that pleased both sides very much. As Mr. Smith walked out of KK’s office, he heard him tell Amber, “Oh dear, I seem to have set the count to 500, not 50, so you’ve got a long way more to go, I’m afraid, dear girl.” Just before the lift doors closed, he heard, “You know, Amber, I’m really waiting for you to make your first typo error, then I’ll get first dibs on those sweet underarms of yours.” Yes, Mr. Smith thought to himself, Persuaders, Inc will do the job for me.

Julie Smith, twenty six, the incumbent heiress, and despised half-sister of Mr. Smith, was getting ready for bed. Dressed only in a pink nightie, she absently brushed her long silky brown hair that fell past her shoulders. Humming a tuneless song to herself, totally unaware of her vulnerability at the moment, she stared at the vision of loveliness that looked back at her from the mirror.

People couldn’t really agree which was more sensuous; her large doe eyes, or her unbelievably cute upturned nose, or her full lips that made her look pouty all the time, except when she smiled, where people without shades on their eyes were in danger of going blind. Her svelte body was perfectly sculptured as well, curvaceous where she was meant to be curvy, slim where she was meant to be slim. Her full breasts were the fantasy of many a lustful man, and she had the sort of natural figure that despairing women couldn’t even achieve despite spending thousands of dollars on plastic surgery.

She sighed to herself, wishing that she could have more time to learn about her father who had just passed away. He had been searching for his half-daughter all his life, and at first she was wary of his affections, but eventually she came to realize that he truly cared for her, and she could only reciprocate his affection. Unlike that worthless scum of her half-brother, she thought, who’s only interested in Dad’s money only.

She turned from the mirror, meaning to go to bed, lest her thoughts strayed towards the unsavoury. She was shocked to see KK in her way; she hadn’t noticed anyone enter her room at all! “Hello, my dear,” he greeted her courteously, pointing the tranquilizer gun at her. A dart appeared on her left arm, and before she should call for help, she was falling forward unconscious into his waiting arms.

She woke up to find herself in a precarious situation. She was bound to her bed, but she was placed on a bondage bench. She was sitting upright, with the legs stretched to the side in a spreadeagled position, while her torso was strapped cruelly to the back of the bench. Her arms were tied together over her head, bent back at the elbows and secured to a ring on the bondage bench. Her head was strapped to the bench as well, denying her the slightest movement. A ball gag in her mouth ensured that what she thought about her situation remained with her. She realized that she couldn’t even wiggle her toes, as they were locked into toe cuffs. She moaned in fear.

KK entered her field of vision, carrying his workcase and laying out the tools of his trade. Feathers, pinwheels, vibrators, electric toothbrushes and some modified dentistry equipment were placed on her bed next to her bound body. She could stare wide-eyed at the tools of torture. A horrible fear surfaced in her mind: those were implements of tickling! And she was extremely ticklish!

KK lightly caressed her face, unbuckling her gag for the moment and telling her, “As you can guess, my lovely, I’m here to ‘persuade’ you to do something for your own good. That is to give up your right of inheritance to your father’s fortune.”

“You bastard! My half-brother must have put you up to this! The servants will find you soon, so you better let me go right now!” KK was impressed. This lovely girl easily guessed who had hired him, even though he hadn’t mentioned any names at all. Of course, in this case, it really wasn’t difficult to guess, but some of his previous ‘persuadees’ were dreadfully dense. And her fighting spirit excited him greatly. He relished the challenge.

“Your servants have mysteriously been granted long leaves of absence, Julie, so we’re all alone in this huge mansion with nobody to disturb us for the next few days. The teak wood used in the construction of this room also renders it virtually soundproof,” KK informed his now-frightened captive.

“Help me! Somebody help me!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. KK merely looked at her amusedly as the realization of her helplessness sank in. He placed the gag back between her sensuous lips.

“Let’s see now, Julie, how can I try to persuade you to give up your father’s inheritance?” he questioned her calmly, looking at her glaring at him. The glare changed into a look of surprise and she let out a muffled yelp as his fingers began brushing her helpless underarms. KK continued this light torture, just brushing against the smooth hollows of her armpits, lightly tickling.

He watched with sadistic glee as she shut her eyes, trying to block the horrible sensations before opening them to stare helplessly at him. Soon a pleading look crept into her eyes, as the light tickling continued. Muffled pleas interspersed with an almost constant giggling from the helpless Julie. Soon, tears rolled down her beautiful cheeks and she was instinctively bucking her body against her bonds. The tight bondage allowed minimal movement, however, and her breasts were the only parts of her body that were bouncing about. It was a most enjoyable sight for KK.

Mercifully he stopped tickling her underarms. She panted in her bonds, grateful for this reprieve. Until she saw him fix on fake nails to this fingernails. Her eyes widened and she began pleading again. “Mmpphh. Mmppphhh, mmmppphh!” was all KK heard. Her breasts began bouncing again, before he even tickled her. Waving the nails in front of her face, he slowly brought them into contact once again with her underarms, lightly scraping the ticklish flesh. For Julie, the nails seemed ten times worse then the light fingertip brushing and she screamed in ticklish agony.

“Imagine, Julie, dear, this is just a light stroking! I haven’t even begun to tickle you yet!” KK taunted his helpless captive. He abandoned the nails quickly, then placed his thumbs into the centre of her ticklish hollows, the rest of his fingers resting on the small of her back. An electric shock seemed to run through Julie’s nerves and she stared pleadingly at KK for mercy. None was given. His thumbs dug in gleefully, utilizing a mixture of slow massaging strokes and quick deep wiggling.

He brought all his fingers into play, alternating between wiggling all his fingers in her armpits, then using a light stroking, then going back to his thumb torture again. Poor Julie would have done anything in her power to escape this hellish torment, but bound and gagged as she was, she could stay there and suffer the expert depredations of KK’s skilled tickling. Her muffled laughter bordered on the hysterical and tears flowed down her cheeks almost constantly.

Abruptly, KK ceased the tickling. He gently brushed the tears from her eyes, while he waited for her to recover. Gradually, she calmed down and her breathing became normal. She looked at him with tear-filled eyes, but he could see the resistance still in them. Smiling he sat behind her, placing his fingers across her ribcage. She groaned in agony as she realized what was going to happen next.

KK began the tickling. Using light tickling touches, digging in hard, massaging her ribcage, his variety seemed endless, enabling Julie to experience every slight change in technique he chose to use. She was laughing and crying at the same time, such was the torment she was undergoing. Then horror of horrors, his right hand picked up a wicked-looking vibrator, turned it on, and placed it into the centre of her right armpit. His left hand meanwhile, continued its explorations of her ticklish ribcage, always tickling.

The twin sensations were truly unbearable for Julie; she wished that she could escape into the oblivion of unconsciousness, but KK was too experienced to grant her such release. Each time she seemed on the verge of unconsciousness, he laid back on the tickling, using a light touch to stimulate the nerves. He could keep a persuadee awake through countless hours of tickling.

Finally, he deemed she had suffered enough for the moment. Releasing her gag, he asked, “are you ready to give up your inheritance? Sign this form here, and the tickling stops immediately.”

But Julie was still recovering from the merciless tickling. Without thinking, she began pleading, “No, please, no more,” then she broke off into a wheezing cough, trying hard to recover oxygen.

“Still no, my dear?” KK purposely misinterpreted her pleadings. He gagged her again and began to tickle her flat tummy this time round. Julie was unprepared for this attack and the shock of his tickling touch was just too much for her. She peed, screaming in ticklish anguish and humiliation, as she was forced to undergo this merciless torture. His fingers sank into the helpless flesh of her belly, using a massaging touch to draw out the most piteous shrieks from the helpless Julie. Her eyes were squeezed shut in horror and agony, but there was no escaping the horrific sensations being inflicted upon her ticklish belly.

Picking up the electric toothbrush, KK activated it and held it against her cute little belly button. She bucked helplessly in her bonds, muffled grunts of laughter her only means of expelling the torture she was undergoing. His free hand began exploring the ticklish depths of her sides, stroking, digging in, pinching mercilessly.

This time, the tickling really was too much for Julie to bear. Letting out one last shriek of pure agony, she succumbed to unconsciousness. KK smiled and removed his fingers from her unresponsive flesh. Tomorrow promised greater delights.
The next day, KK was showing Julie how the modified dental drill worked. The drill bit had been replaced with a rubbery bit. KK informed her that now, the drill was unable to pierce flesh, but the rapid spinning of the rubber bit made it one of the most powerful tickling tools a connoisseur could use.

He could have saved on the explanation to Julie, as she was learning first hand how devastating that little drill could be. He was running the drill across her right sole, paying particular attention to between her toes, where she seemed to provide the strongest reactions. Julie had thought that after yesterday, the tickling couldn’t get any worse; she was wrong.

To increase her torment, KK brought the micro water spray into the picture as well, letting the thin but power jetstream of water splay along her sole, then running the drill bit along the wet sole. Every instrument, every technique he used on Julie just seemed to get worse for the poor girl. She couldn’t even find the energy to scream and laugh anymore, she just lay in her bonds helplessly, a mere puppet to KK’s skilled tickling. He shifted his attention to her left sole now, and she found the energy to began screaming again.

He paused the tickling and ungagged the poor girl. “Please!” she pleaded. “I’ll do anything you want! Just don’t tickle me anymore!” she begged.

“Sign,” was all KK told her, holding out the legal documents stating her refusal of her share of the inheritance.

“I can’t!” she wailed helplessly. “Please, I do anything you want, just don’t make me sign those papers!” KK knew that she was on the verge of breaking. Time to up the tempo, he thought brightly to himself.

Gagging her again, he brought his fingers to her bikini line, lightly stroking the super sensitive flesh there. Julie went ballistic. Her eyes widened to their largest aperture, her struggles increased to no avail. Sadistically, he brought the drill bit to her bikini line. “Mpphhhfff! Mmpphhfff! Mmmmppphhfff!” Julie pleaded for mercy, even though she knew it was useless. The first touch of the drill bit on her bikini line was more than enough to render her unconscious, such was it’s devastating effect.

She woke up to find herself in a different bondage position this time. She was lying on her back this time, hands tied to the sides of her bed. Her feet were bent back, and tied to her arms as well. This had the effect of exposing her nether regions totally to the cruel KK. Straps ran along the length of her bed, effectively binding her down to her bed. The only movement allowed to her in this bondage was a slight, negligible wiggling of her buttocks. She felt even more helpless now than in her previous bondage. Her gag was taken out. “Please, sir, I’ll double the offer that my half-brother gave to you! I’ll triple it! I can’t stand this torture anymore! Please! I’m begging you!” the gorgeous captive pleaded for mercy.

KK merely replaced the gag. She cried helplessly. “It’s not just about the money, sweetheart,” KK informed her. There was something else that only my client could offer, and you couldn’t.” Placing the false nails on his fingers once again, he sat down by her exposed buttocks. “You will sign the documents, Julie,” KK informed her factually, knowing that she was almost broken. “They all do, in the end,” he told her dreamily.

He began to scrape the false nail on his right forefinger against her perineum, the portion of flesh between a woman’s labia and anus. It had never failed him before, and it wouldn’t either, today. Julie had never known there was a ticklish spot on her perineum, and it made all her other tickling experiences seem like a mere pittance. The tickling bordered on pure tickling sensations. It made her scream at the top of her lungs, as she bucked helplessly in her bondage, but there was nowhere to escape. Scrape, scrape, scrape, his nail went.

Then he brought his left forefinger into play. As the right nail scraped downwards, his left nail scraped upwards. To Julie, the double torture was a multiplicative sensation, not just an additive one. She would sign the documents to escape this terrible torture. No one could resist it. Her gag prevented her from telling KK that she would sign.

As the final straw, KK brought the rubber drill bit into play. The maniacal spinning of the drill against the ultra sensitive flesh of Julie’s perineum tore away any lingering resistance to signing the document. She was well and truly broken.

After releasing her from her bondage, Julie had dully signed the documents stating her refusal of her father’s inheritance. She had signed it immediately, for KK had threatened to tickle her perineum with the drill bit should she refuse to sign. He had told her matter-of-factly that in that case, he would tickle her till she went insane, then she couldn’t inherit the fortune anyway, locked up in a mental institution. The threat of more tickling on her perineum ensured her cooperation.

After she signed the documents, she was crying helplessly, as she had nothing left in the world. All her possessions were now signed away, paving the way for her half-brother to inherit everything. She sobbed bitterly, crying herself to sleep as the tickle torture over the past few days had really taken their toll on her physical well-being.

She woke to find herself hogtied, lying across the lap of KK. They were in his limousine, driving to his home, the castle of Lady Graystone that his ancestors had left to him, and he would leave to his future generations. He smiled down at her, one hand stroking her silky hair, the other fondling her naked breasts. She stared up in shock at him. “What are you doing with me? Haven’t I done all you wanted from me?” she asked in a frightened tone of voice.

“This was the deal your half-brother made with me, dear Julie,” KK explained. “In addition to a large sum of money, that undoubtedly you could afford to triple, he wanted you out of his life for good, so he offered you to me, after I offered your inheritance to him.” Her eyes widened in shock and outrage. She was being traded like a slave! “You see, Julie, it was too good an offer to resist. I’m not getting any younger, and you’re an extraordinarily pretty young woman. I want you to be my wife, Julie, and if you are reluctant,” he said moving his hand from her breasts to her belly button and lightly pressing in, “I’m sure I can ‘persuade’ you to change your mind, eh?” He laughed along with Julie, as his tickling extracted the wonderful music of tortured laughter from Julie.

The end.

I liked it, I really did!

This leaves room for sequels and prequels, too. We could hear about what the other 33 Konners did...

Makes me glad I (Anna) am not inheriting anything! Ditto for me (Heather). SO we are both glad we are not inheriting anything!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.s Lovely writing!

Hi guys and gals!

Does any of you out there need some top-secret information 'persuaded' out of their owners? e.g. high-level bank managers, bitchy mistresses and the likes. :)

I'm sure Karl Konner would be willing to assist you in 'persuading' those people- for the right price! :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back