• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The king delivers again

laughmistress

Well, Howard had another hottie in the tickle chair just a second ago, He negotiagted her into the tickle chair for 30 seconds to plug whatever she wanted. She was laughing too hard to plug anything. It was one of the better ticklee's he's had on the show. Very sweet. I didn't catch all her name but it was Carrie Ann something. she was a miss teen usa. Keep your eyes open for it on E.

If you go on the site, there's pictures of her (she is so hot) and this is the description:

A caller asked Howard to try to get Kari Ann in the tickle chair in a bikini. Kari Ann said no to that right away because she's very ticklish and ends up peeing every time she's tickled. That only made Howard want to tickle her more. The guys were all egging her on to do it and Kari was starting to waver a little, but she said she didn't want to be strapped down. Howard said she didn't have to be strapped down, but Kari didn't want to be in a bikini either. Gary came in and offered her plugs and money to do it but she still didn't want to do it. Howard was going to give up but then Ralph Cirella called in and told Howard to keep working here because she sounded like she could be talked into it. Then Jason Kaplan came in to tell Howard that he had talked to some people, and if she got in a bikini and got in the tickle chair he was authorized to put her picture on the front page of Howardstern.com. Kari finally agreed and got in a hot, yellow bikini. She allowed Howard to strap her into the chair and Howard made Gary Dell'Abate hold the microphone while wearing a bee's keeper mask. Kari agreed to be tickled for 30 seconds, but she was laughing so hard when Howard tickled her he had to keep stopping and starting again. She would start to laugh and scream before Howard even touched her. At some point Gary "accidentally" spilled water on her when she asked for a drink. She was laughing so hard she couldn't even plug her issue of Playboy on stands now. Kari didn't wet herself but it was still a great tickling experience. Later, Howard said he couldn't believe that he tickled a girl so young and said the new rule would be he won't tickle anyone younger than his oldest daughter. Artie selfishly volunteered to step in for Howard when those moments arise

Once again, I missed it, PLEASE someone tape this when it's on!!

I missed it on the radio, but I went to Howard Stern.com, and saw her picture. She is hot! I looked on the lineup for Stern's show on E for this week, and it wasnt listed, but hopefully they'll have it on next week. It seems like he's been using "The Chair" very often of late, and we can only hope it continues. This is great! He admits that the tickle shows get the highest rating of any of his shows on E, so let's hope Howard will strive for higher ratings as often as possible!

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back