• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost Request - A Midwinter Nights Dream 18++

JPie1

Verified
Repost Request - A Midwinter Nights Dream m/f 18++

A MIDWINTER NIGHTS DREAM (THE TICKLISH VERSION)

Giggling and moaning, giggling and moaning that’s how I awoken this morning. Lingering under the covers I began to realize the moisture that was between my legs and the aching for your tickling. Slowly my mind began to sift through the morning time haze and then the vivid memories of my dream, my dream of you and what you did to me all night long in that dream:

It was a crisp and chilly fall evening we had just gotten home from an afternoon bike ride and we were pumped and full of energy, maybe it was this energy, maybe it was the cool air but we were both feeling rather frisky that evening. You went and gathered up some logs and started a beautiful toasty fire, I went in the kitchen and fixed as a nice light dinner. We opened a bottle of wine and we ate by the fire, you then motioned to me to use the outside hottub for a while. We both got undressed and hopped in the tub, you leaned back against the side and I spooned myself into your body. You brought your lips to my ears and started nibbling lightly which you know tickles and drives me crazy. You whisper in my ear and tell me that tonight I will be tickled tease until I can take no more. I shiver and chills run up my spine, you sense this and giggle in my ear, you let your tongue wander all over my ears, down the nape of my neck, tickling tickling ever so slightly with your tongue. I am giggling like a little girl now as you hold me tight in your arms, letting your fingers stroll up and down my sides. I am laughing a little harder now and wiggle to get out of your tickling fingers and away from your teasing tongue. All over my thighs and up my belly you tickle and oh how it tickles, but it is not a fierce tickling, it just that on the edge tickling, soft erotic tickling. My body takes notice and quivers uncontrollably against yours, I feel your own desires building and pressing against me, you continue to tease with your fingertips slowly up my belly and over my breasts, playing little flicking and tickling games with the nipples. They harden immediately under your touches and beg for more as my words beg you to stop, “ stop this tickling” giggle, “ you haha you are going to drive me nuts ahhh, I can’t take it”…giggle giggle. You are playing with the hair of my mound and tickling all around the lips as I try and press my legs together, with the other hand you stroll up and down my rib cage making me hysterical I plead “nooo please it tickleees…!! Stop and make love to me..you are driving me crazy” with this I break lose and hop out of the tub and run inside the house. You are right behind me…I run for the bedroom not knowing what you have already set up inside while I was cooking. I land on the bed and you pounce on me from behind, pinning me on my stomach. You whisper to me..ahh you are in trouble now… “no, no more tickling…you know I can’t bear it, please make love to me..I will do anything you want..just no more tickles”. And with that you reach under and aggressively start tickling my ribs and sides. After you have made me totally unaware of anything else and totally in hysterics you stretch out my arms one at a time and tie them with the fur lined cuffs you had waiting on the edge of the bed, then you take my legs and spread eagle them and tie them to the ends of the bed. I am totally exposed and vulnerable, I quiver in the thought and I am still giggling and gasping for air from that last tickling explosion you gave me. I feel you move towards the edge of the bed…nearing my feet. I am whimpering “oh pleeaase..noo…not there…you know how ticklish my feet are…oh god”. I hear you giggling and with that I feel your fingertips and nails tracing up the middle of my soles. “hahhahhahhahhah!!! Hehhehhehhehhe” “ ticccckkllleeeessss” is all I can sputter out of my mouth. I feel you take a toe into your mouth and suck on it as you are mercilessly tickling my soles up and down. “goddddddddddddd noooooooo” . I hear you say, oh my dear but I see that you are truly enjoying this as you spot my wetness appearing through my hairs. “giggle, giggle…..nooooooo” but my body betrays my hysterics. You are working over my feet with a tickling frenzy the likes of which I have never felt before. “hehhehehhehehhe … ahhhhhhhhh” No you slowly start tracing up the insides of my legs…tickling over the calves…tickling on the soft insides of the knees, I am bucking and rolling as much as the bondage will allow…but you follow my movements not letting your tickling fingers lose contact “hahhahhahhahhahha…pleeeeeeaseee….. giggle…tickleees” “stooppppppppp” but you continue onwards. I hear you giggle again and then you stop. I rush to catch my breath, my body twitches, I am lost in desire, “please stop and make love to me…I need you…I need you to make me love to me.. I want to feel you inside, untie me and let me wrap my arms around you”. I hear nothing but silence… and then a soft pointy feather tip and an artists brush, one running on the inside of my upper thigh going towards my mound the other playing over my ass cheeks. “ oh my godddd” and I quiver madly. “ what… giggle…are ….you… giggle…. hahhaha…doing to me” , you giggle.. “teasing and tickling you just like I promised when I whispered in your ear .. you are going to have the orgasm of your life!” With the feather you trace all around my lips.. around and around but not going in…just teasing and ticking, with the brush you are painting imaginary pictures on my cheeks.. “hahahhahhahhahha…nooooooooo” I am mad with lust and desire, so close but not able to make you fulfill me yet. You let the brush run up and down my crack as you continue your circles around my lips with the maddening feather. My legs are visibly trembling by now and all I can do is giggle and moan, giggle and moan, you continue the pace and then like a bolt of lightning you quickly flick the brush across my love button making me gasp. “ohhh pleeease…let me cum” I am begging. You go back to playing with the lips and the cheeks of my rear. “stop…I can’t take anymore” You flick the brush across the button again, a loud intake of air, my rear contracting, my lips quivering. You stop and I breath deeply, I feel you cover my body with yours and from behind feel you hardness at the edge of my being. “oh yes please make love to me, fill me ”. Ever so slowly, teasingly, you enter, inch by inch, I whimper and moan. As you start pumping me you start tracing very light circles in my armpits, my mind is a blur now, my body nothing but a million nerve endings. You make love to me and make me turn my head a bit, you start kissing my ear and my cheeks…. Pumping… my body moving with your rhythm. You stop and untie my hands and feet, you let me turn around, I wrap my arms and legs around me as you reenter me, you kiss me deeply and passionately, your hands still strolling along my sides making me giggle in your mouth. We rock and moan, both becoming one body and one huge nerve ending. Your tongue invades my mouth and I devour it. You are tickling over my breasts and my nipples, I’m in heaven and nothing less. We are on the edge, you are so deep inside me that I can feel you up to my womb. I am giggling and moaning, quivering, body intensifying, muscles contracting. “ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” “Feels soooo goooood baby” my orgasm ingnites!! As I feel you explode into me with a force as great as a volcano, my juices spilling out like a gushing stream. We continue the moment of ecstasy for what feels like an eternity. And then we fall into each others arms spent and happy, kissing and holding each other tight. You play with my body still tickling lightly. Giggling and moaning, giggling and moaning. Morning comes.

OH WHAT A DREAM!!

Last edited:
<pats forehead with handerkerchief lightly> Umm, that was...terrific. Keep on dreaming!

Smiley

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back