• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST - VACATION PARADISE - This is for all the female ticklers! 18++

JPie1

Verified
VACATION PARADISE - This is for all the female ticklers!

After what seemed like the longest flight traveling down to our little vacation spot in the caribbean we finally start unwinding and relaxing, room service has dropped off some snacks and some tropical drinks and we change into our bathing suits. I look around out our deck and my eyes turn to the ocean with its gentle waves and my mind wanders to the thought of 7 glorious days with you. Little do you suspect the wonderful plans I have made for our vacation, the helpful items I so carefully packed away out of your sight. This particular spot I choose, with our own little private beach and section of the resort, my eyes continue to take in our surroundings when I spot a nice big hammock swaying under a couple of palm trees, ah, what an interesting idea for our 1st afternoon..!! I call to you and point out this hammock, I tell you to go and lie down on the hammock and I will join you shortly. You go down to the hammock and get on, gently letting it sway you, a few mins later I join you (beach bag full of goodies in tow). I climb up on the hammock with you and lie back into your arms, my head gently nuzzling on your shoulder. I start kissing your neck, light little pecks, you giggle, and I giggle back knowing what I have in store for you. We continue to lie there enjoying the peace and quiet, I know that soon you will probably fall off for a nap, I wait patiently until you do. Quietly from my bag I take out the silk scarves that I brought with me and easily lift your arms and tie them above your head to the end of the hammock, I take another couple of scarves and tie your ankles to the other end of the hammock... playtime! I quietly get up from the hammock and break off a piece of fern from a plant and ever so gently start running it down your body back and forth until you start giggling and wake up. You look at me with surprise and ask me what is going on.. I reply welcome to your tickling paradise vacation.. I intend to tickle you every day and night of the next 7 days!! starting now. You start begging me not to tickle you.."honey you know how devastingly ticklish I am..I can't take it for very long", panic begins to form in your face and I giggle. With that I take my fingernail and start running down one arm, teasing your forearm and playing in the soft fold of your elbow, then reaching your pit I start tracing little circles, you are giggling now "please hon..noo", oh yes, I intend on tickling you to exctasy this entire trip! I get back up on the hammock straddling your waist pushing my rearend up against your manhood which is already hard under your bathing suit. I smile again, bend down, and kiss you deep and hard while I start wiggling in your armpits. As I am kissing you you are giggling, mouth trembling on my lips, your trying to tell me to stop, but my mouth just muffles your laughs and voice. I continue my assault of your pits and ever so slowly start traveling up and down your side lightly with the tips of my fingers always returning and tickling your pits with more intensity, never allowing you to get used to a certain tickling sensation. I sit up again and look into your face and pull out an ostrich feather from my bag, your eyes widen and you start pleading with me. I slowly start dragging it across your chest and over your nipples softly teasing them, I tweak each nipple every now and then with my fingertips while I continue the feather teasing, I feel your cock twitching under me betraying your pleading, I know it is driving you mad but you are also enjoying it. You start begging me to make love to you now but I'm such a tease and you know it. I scooch down a bit and start tracing the feather around your abdomen while my fingertips make their way down your sides to your hip area, where I start concentrating little circles, right above your bathing suit line. The hammock is swaying and the cool breeze blows on us, beautiful sunset in the background and your laughter, I am in heaven.. I scooch down so I am on your knees and I start playing with your thighs, alternating between the feather and my fingers, softly and then pinches, teasing tickles, and then squeezes, you are laughing and moaning, head rolling back, you are rock hard and besides yourself with lust. I pull a scissor from the bad and I cut off your bathing suit and bare that rock hard wonder of yours, begging for attention and release, I slowly start pealing away my bathing top and lift myself enough to roll down my bottoms. I turn around so you have a nice view of my now bare rump and I start tracing circles with my nails on one foot and lightly dragging the feather up and down the foot and leg of the other. You are begging me to stop and to come back and make love to you...I ask do you want it...you reply yes..."oh so you want more tickles" and I continue to tickle your feet and now and then tweak your knees. You are bucking now, tembling, wiggling, and I am so wet and hot for you, but I am not done teasing and having my ways with you. I turn again and face you and look at you, give you a brief respite, you are breathing deeply and your laughter returns to soft giggles, I take the soft fluffy ostrich feather and tell you where I am going to use it next, "are you ready my dear". Your eyes widen with anticipation, "please hun, just make love to me, I am going crazy" , with that I lower the feather and slowly run it under from as far back on your cheeks that I could reach slowly upward under your balls and then teasing your cock. I repeat this teasing motion several times up and down up and down, now I take my fingers and play with the insides of your thighs where they meet your body. Your are moaning and giggling and your cock is red and twitching, your head is going from side to side. I trade places the feather on the tender insides of your thighs and my fingers tickling your balls and cock, running just the tip of my fingers around your knob, you are frantic now, I giggle at your face of desperation. I finally decide to give you some relief and straddle you slowly lowering myself onto you. As I start the up and down motion I bend foward and nibble on your nipples, every now and then rising to plant a kiss on those sweet lips. We are intense now, sensations rising to a crescendo, you moan, I moan, I lean foward and release your hands. "Hold me tight now dear", you wrap your arms around me as we both have the most intense orgasims. We kiss deeply, your juices continue to pump into my body mingling with my juices, my body twitching on your staff, holding each other for eternity. Six more days of paradise...and for you to plan your revenge!!!

thanks

Thank you, a great exciting story!

HOLY JUMPED UP CHRIST

I WAZ IMAGINING MYSELF IN THAT GUYS POSITION AND IT WAZ GOOD. REALLY, GOOD! ***gasps***

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back