• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The cruel Step Sister fffffff\f

tower98

TMF Master
Well it's been awhile since I wrote a tickling story so I thought I would post this one. There is some trampling and foot worship but mostly intense tickling. Enjoy...

The cruel Step Sister

There was a beautiful girl that wanted desperately to become a model. She entered beauty contests right threw high school. Her mother spent a lot of money and paid a lot of attention to her daughter to see to it that she always had nice clothes and anything else that she wanted. She didn’t even work, her mother paid for everything.
This future model was pretty. Her name was Beth, and she had long brown hair with soft brown eyes. Beth stood at 5’6 and when she was wet was around 110lbs. I found her legs to be her most attractive body part. She had skinny legs that were as smooth as glass, and her stomach was soft to the touch but strong from her abs workouts. Beth had long arms with soft, gentle hands. There were many jealous people when she was around.
After Beth graduated from high school her mother remarried. They moved to a small town in New York. Having graduated, and not getting much attention from modeling agents Beth didn’t know what she wanted to do. Beth was upset with her mother because she didn’t like her step dad or new sister. Her stepsister Judy was a tomboy that loved sports. Judy had to work part time to help pay her bills well Beth had money thrown at her. They had nothing in common. The last two years was hell when they all spent time with each other. Judy loved to taunt the smaller Beth, she often would hold her down and tickle her underarms till Beth cried and even kept tickling till Beth was sweating and on the verge of losing her mind. Judy’s closet friends often would help tickle poor Beth. Judy once tied Beth up and left her in the basement for an hour with her softball socks tapped in her mouth well Judy watched TV. Judy was not happy that Beth received all of the attention, her father would always give Beth money, and when her father married they bought Beth a car. Needless to say they didn’t get along very well.
Beth had a hard time fitting into a small farmer town. There were no malls or tanning beds in town. She had to watch her self around Judy, always afraid of getting tickled, or worse, forced to smell her dirty smelly socks. Judy’s friends all played basketball and soccer together for years, they were good friends. Judy enjoyed humiliating Beth in front of her friends. Beth mostly hid in her room when Judy had friends over.
Judy was a typical small town girl; she loved sports and didn’t mind getting dirty. Judy had short blond hair and had nice legs, they were built but nice. Judy had rough hands with strong arms and shoulders. I’m not saying she was a body builder, but she was stronger then an average woman. Her only interests were playing sports and drinking. Judy was in her second year of college; she and her friends all went to college together.
After Beth was living in her new home for a year her mother got on her to go to school. There was an open house coming up in a month and her mother wanted Judy to take her, show her around, and introduce her to people. Beth wanted to go away to school, however her grades were not good enough, and her mother wanted to stay close to home. Judy’s father wanted to keep his new wife happy so he bribed Judy to get her to go to the open house, he told her he would pay her car insurane for six monthes.
Beth and Judy found themselves home alone for a weekend while the parents went to a bed and breakfast. Judy played nice with Beth, trying to become friends. Beth always wanted a sister, and seeing how she had no friends to talk with she welcomed the thought of getting along with Judy. They went everywhere together the next couple of weeks.
Open house finally arrived. Judy took Beth all over campus, and introduced her to some of her friends from the soccer team. There were some cool parties that night, and Beth was eager to meet new people. Everything was going well until Judy took Beth to the pool. Judy had a friend on the coaching staff of the swim team, and knowing Beth loved to swim set up an appointment to swim in an Olympic pool. When Beth met the young assistant coach Judy introduced her as my ticklish, Barbie sister. Most of the athletes Judy introduced Beth to made a comment like, this is the one, or, are you really ticklish. Beth was not smart enough to see the pattern.
After the swim and they all dried off they went to get changed. The coach asked Judy how she liked having a sister. It gives me someone one to play with, and she reached over and pinched her sides. Beth shot straight up and shoved Judy saying, behave. Judy gripped Beth, slammed her into her lap, and placed her in a strong hold with her arms. Using her fingers to tickle her stomach Beth was wide eyed with fright. The coach was laughing as she reached over and played wit her ribs. Beth was fighting to break her sisters grip, she was laughing so loud the coach used one hand to cover Beth’s mouth. Beth was kicking to get free so Judy wrapped her legs around Beth to keep her still. Come on Beth, I haven’t tickled you for over a month. Judy didn’t make her suffer to long, just enough to get her crying.
Anyway, after dinner they took a walk around campus, then it was party time. The first party was more of a prep party. There were some people Judy knew, but it was mostly the snobs. Beth worked the room, she found some people that she could relate to. They were talking about fashion and shoes when Judy asked if she was ready for the next party. Judy had a couple beers while she talked to a couple girls. Beth made a comment about Judies low budget clothes, look she said, she is wearing sneakers with no socks, and they all laughed. Judy shoved Beth onto the floor and jumped on top of her. You think you’re funny. Laugh at this, she dug her fingers into her ribs and Beth was screaming. A small group of girls formed a circle and watched. When Beth looked into Judy’s eyes and said, STOP IT NOW! Everyone laughed as Judy kept going. One of the girls watching moved over and held Beth’s arms to keep her from grabbing at Judy. Judy moved her fingers to tickle her underarms now that they were exposed. HEE HEE HEE HEE HAAA HEEE HAAAA HHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were at least twenty people watching now. Two girls sat on her legs and removed her sandals. As they started running there nails up and down her feet she was screaming for help. Beth had tears running down her face and sweat running into her eyes. The group was fascinated with Beth being tickled like this. Someone yelled out, tickle her belly button, Judy yelled back go ahead. Sure enough someone came over and started goosing her belly. The girl holding her arms was struggling to hold on as Beth was frantically trying to punch Judy off of her. It seemed like everyone wanted to tickle Beth. There were probably ten people tickling her. Beth had people tickling her feet, legs, knees, belly, ribs, and armpits. Every time someone got off her another person took his or her spot. Beth, when capable of speaking begged her sister to help her. Judy would shake her head and tell her, you need to respect people. Ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hahe he he ah ah no no nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The girls were the worst, they would run there long nails all over her trembling body, taunting her the hole time. Does this tickle? You look so cute! Make us stop!
One of the girls tore of her top and waved it in her face saying, what you going to do bitch? This is when Beth passed out; she was tickled by a mob for over an hour. Judy and a friend got her up and talking, then they helped her out of the party as girls would reach out and tickle her on her way out.
Beth was begging Judy to take her home, but Judy wanted to stop at the athlete’s party before they left. All of my friends are there Judy said, they will be pissed if we don’t go. The party was off campus in a sorority house.
As soon as they got to the party Beth was asking for the bathroom. What happened to Barbie asked Sam, one of Judy’s close friends from home? Some people tore of her top and tickled her. Before you freshen up princess, come meet my friends upstairs. There was a private party for the soccer team upstairs. Sam and Judy took her by the hand and led her upstairs. Let me introduce you to my friends:
Sam: 5’8 120 lbs size 7 feet. Always acts superior and likes to be a leader and likes watching people be humiliated.
Melissa: 5’9 124 lbs and size 81/2 feet. Has long skinny toes and narrow feet. Enjoys having her feet kissed and loves to tickle people into hysterics.
Misty: 5’5 125 lbs size 7 feet. A brawler likes pushing people around and being in control.
Nicole: 5’1 90 lbs wares a kids 5 ½ sneaker. Enjoys trampling woman taller then herself and watching people beg her and worship her.
Carrie: 5’6 115lbs size 7 ½ feet. Goes along with the group, likes tying people up and torture them.

Okay, now you know the group, let’s play Beth! The one thing Judy and her friends all had in common was they all were neglected as kids. They had to work during high school to pay for their cars and they were all tomboys. Beth truly stuck out from these girls.
Beth stood there stunned as the girls all smiled at her as they pulled her into the center of the room.

Beth was surrounded as she tried to reason with them. “Please don’t. This is not funny! Judy please…

No one wanted to listen though. Beth was in rough shape, her legs were tired from all of the tickling and it’s not like she ever had any muscle to begin with. The model found her self getting jumped by six girls all at once. Unable to defend herself she found her self stripped and tied.

Beth had ankle cuffs on and handcuffs on her wrists. She was more then capable of moving but what could she do against these odds. Beth was trying to get her thoughts together as Nicole jumped onto her chest, her feet landing on her breasts and upper chest. Carrie pulled Beth’s arms above her head and sat on her arms leaving her feet to keep Beth’s head still. Misty wrapped her legs around Beth’s legs and used her arms to keep her lower legs still. Melissa and Sam each sat at a foot and began racking their nails down Beth’s soles. Judy sat on Misty’s legs and used her toes to tickle Beth’s sides and her fingers to tickle her stomach.

It was like a small army was on little Beth. She was laughing steady as Nicole walked along her upper body. Stopping every few seconds she used her toes to help tickle her upper belly and ribs. Digging her toes into and around each rib was making life unbearable for Beth.

Judy’s ten fingers and ten toes were working Beth over quickly. Using her toes to dig into her side she let her fingers walk over her stomach, circling the navel when Judy wanted to get Beth to scream. Judy wiggled her toes along her stepsister’s sides and reached up to her ribs to change things up.

Misty was having fun holding the wiggling and screaming Beth still. She noticed Beth was losing strength as the tickling wore on but she was still trying to kick her way out of it.

Nicole and Sam were on their stomachs as they tickled Beth’s soles and reached between her toes. Their fingernails tracing her entire foot and they made sure to move real slowly.

Carrie stuck her toes into Beth’s mouth and she used them to pull on the sides of her mouth to keep her still. Carrie went to work on her smooth armpits as she pulled on her toes to keep Beth’s head straight.

Beth was laughing so hard her body was going ballistic. She could feel the girls holding her down as they ravaged her body. The sound of the girls taunting her and her screaming and crying were all contorted as she endured tickling fingers and toes up and down her body.

Beth could feel her body losing control and she prayed she would pass out soon. As the girls tickled faster, harder Beth lost her bladder, and she was totally humiliated as pictures were being taken of her wetting on the floor.

As the girls all laughed and were saying, “look at the little model girl peeing, not so pretty anymore model girl.”

Melissa got up and watched Beth panting as the girls held her down. She sat down on the floor next to her and placed her feet into Beth’s face.

“Watch the model kiss my soccer feet,” laughed Melissa.

Beth went ahead and pecked at her eight and a half feet. Beth kissed her soles and toes as they all laughed louder and louder as Beth kissed each toe.

Carrie who was still sitting above Beth on her arms wanted in on the foot kissing so she placed her feet in Beth’s face as she claimed her turn.

“Go ahead Beth, kiss my feet to” she said in a mocking tone.

Carrie was giggling the entire time Beth kissed her feet. The girls all watched Beth kiss Carries feet as they bragged about how good they got Beth.

When Sam took her turn she really seemed to enjoy her self.

“That’s right, kiss my sporty feet. Kiss every inch of my feet loser.”

Sam was all smiles as her feet were kissed. She was telling her friends that it felt good to be worshiped by her fans.

Tiny Nicole walked up, stood above Beth, and held her five and a half foot above her head and left it they’re dangling above her head.

“Now girl…if you don’t want me to tickle you, you had better beg for my feet,” said Nicole in a series tone much to the amusement of her friends.

Worried she would tickle her she spoke slow and deliberately, “Please mighty Nicole, the best soccer player in the world, please let me kiss your feet.”

Satisfied she lowered her feet to allow Beth to kiss them. Smirking as she watched her feet get kissed she new she could get used to this.

The room grew silent as Judy sat down for her turn. Judy looked right into Beth’s eyes and said sternly, “ Smell my feet first little sis.”

Beth was not sure what to do as Judy closed her toes around her nose. After a quick tickle on her stomach she began smelling her sisters toes.

“Now smell the rest of my feet, and sniff loud so we can all hear you.

Beth felt a tear run down her cheek as she sniffed up and down Judy’s sole as she moved her foot up and down her face. Beth heard the other girls wishing they would have thought of having their feet sniffed. They were congratulating her, as Beth smelled her feet.

“Now pick that toe jam out from between my toes please”, asked Judy in a hushed tone.

Beth cringed as Judy wiggled her toes in her face. Judy was yelling, “that’s right, you got it, great now the next one.” As Beth moved from toe to toe she licked between the toes to clean out the toe jam. When she was done she was alarmed when Judy covered her mouth with her foot and said, “Now swallow my toe jam little sis.”

Beth was able to clean her self up after the girls watched her clean up the room. When she returned from the bathroom she saw Judy holding a letter and was growing very uneasy as she was told she was going to be living with the team.

“Dad agreed with me that you should be living with someone you know. He already enrolled you, now maybe you should thank us all for letting you live with us.”

Beth stood there wide eyed as the girls all walked up and gave her a hug as they welcomed her to the campus.

Fantastic, lovely, lovely interpretation of the form. Who is the villainess or heroine? Your interpretation of course, but neither. Judy is mean and Beth is spoiled!
Love,
Anna and Heather

good story! poor Beth truly suffered didnt she? i hope to read more...

Great story! I printed it out for my private "collection"

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back