• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interactive Tickling Story!!!!!!

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Dave 2112 Does It Again!!!

I gotta hand it to ya, dude, this is the most original tickling story you've ever written, and also the funniest. In my opinion it was almost like "Mad-libs" for tickling fiction. I encourage everyone to nominate this tickle tale for this years' Golden Feather Award.

Rockauthor

Love it!

Dave is the god of originality. Rock author took the words right out of my mouth - "mad libs" LOL. Great!

Awesome

Yet Another Masterpiece By The Master Of Originality! .....Dont Know If I Spelled That Right.....LoL.....Keep It Up!

Ummmm...is that what German is supposed to look loike?:confused:

Roflmao!

Oh man, I second Marauder on this one!! Wheeeeeeeeee! I am STILL crying! You've outdone yourself this time. Who would have though to combine Mad Libs with a tickling story?! Hey! Now there's an idea for those parties that just seem to endlessly drag on for hours! Dave2112's new Tickling Mad Libs! For for one, fun for all!

Mimi:veryhappy

Excellent

When i take over this world you will be the main writer of tickle fiction

Hey Neutron!

Consider this a small help in interpersonal relations. If you don't like something, then don't read it. If you have nothing constructive to say, then put a sock in it. You're starting to turn out to be a major headache. I know that Dave doesn't really care about your take on his stories, and I don't care, either. But instead of posting how oh-so-lame you find something without any backing or explanation, why don't you switch your computer off and go outside for a nice breather of fresh air? If you continue to snipe at Dave, I'm bound to get upset. You don't want to upset me, do you? Wouldn't it be better if we all got along? I'm a sucker for harmony and peace, so I'd hate to lose my cool. Thanks for understanding.

I got an 'A'!!!

I think I missed the point of this story. I kept trying to get the right answers. I'm not sure, but I think I aced it.

Just kidding.

This story was a blast. Well done Dave.

Laughter

Maruader

Uh,

If the guy posts something online he can't expect EVERY opinion to be a good one. Mine isn't. Others are. He can take it as he may. Note I'm not personally attacking Dave. I'm just pointing out his stories happen to be pretty lame. For all I know he's a pretty decent guy. So please don't confuse my critcism of his stories with the opinion of what type of person he is. NOTE people review videos at this forum ALL the time. Many of these reviews are critical of the videos. Yet no one gets upset. I suggest ya'll take the same attitude toward stories.
Tron

Neutron, thanks for taking the time to point out my lameness.

Now I need to take a nap.....:zzzzz:

No, no, no Biscuit. I'm not that kind of lame, I only write lame stories, get it?

And legs matter not...never underestimate the power of the Force:cool:

Thanks for the Heads-Up, Biscuit! I'm cool with the Pirate, I usually take him out for a beer and tickle session at the Vault and he's cool.:D (Don't make me angry Mr. McGee...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.....)

As for your rant on the English language, I agree. If you can't make a point intelligently, might as well make it loud and repititious, eh?:D

OMG Dave! What a creative, funny, interesting idea for a story! I sent this to my friend and he put all the funny answers in. It was so crazy. Keep up the good work!:cool:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back