• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) wrestling/tickling part 1

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the first episode of WOWF. this one is like the "Smackdown" version of the WWE, but much much more entertaining. i hope you enjoy this "brand" as well as the other "brand" WOWE. feedback is always appreciated. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076 Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd was cheering to the top of their lungs. there was excitement in the air as the new "brand extension" was starting. then, the music of "Money, Money, Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme music) played and the crowd cheered as WOW owner, David Mclane, made his appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a tuxedo and having a huge grin on his face, he began his walk down the ramp. this was a tremendous moment for him. women's wrestling was taking a huge step forward and he was responsible for this. he made it to the ring and grabbed a microphone. this was his moment.

"Ladies and gentlemen!!!! welcome to Women Of Wrestling FEDERATION!!!!!!!" Mclane announced and the crowd cheered wildly. "as you all know, this is a brand extension. we are going to see some tremendous wrestling action! this brand will create it's own identity and with the roster we have here, it DEFINITELY will be exciting!!! before we continue, let me introduce to you some key personnel who have been appointed to WOWF!!! our ring announcer will be......LILLIAN GARCIA!!!!" Mclane announced.

music played and Lillian Garcia made her way down the ring. she was excited about her opportunity in an all women's wrestling organization. she was going to miss the WWE, but this was definitely a great opportunity. she made it to the ring and shook David Mclane's hand. then she stood in the corner of the ring.

"now of course we are going to have our commentators! our play by play man was the ring announcer in GLOW and he was going to be a part of CRUSH, i introduce to you, JOHNNY C!!!!!" Mclane announced.

Johnny C ( www.crush-girls.com/cstars/2.jpg ) made his appearance at the top of the stage and the crowd gave him a nice applause. Johnny C was a former announcer for GLOW and commentator and if CRUSH made the airwaves, he would have been involved as well. he took over for David Mclane when Mclane was gone from GLOW. now, he was a part of Mclane's organization again. he took a seat by the commentators' desk and was ready for action.

"let's welcome Johnny C to WOWF!!!! now his partner will be none other than the BRAIN!!! BOBBY "the BRAIN" HEENAN!!! Mclane announced.

the corwd booed and cheered as Bobby "the Brain" Heenan made his way down the aisle. dressed in his red sequin jacket, black shirt and black pants. Bobby enjoyed himself at SCORN and was happy to be a part of WOWF. he sat down next to Johnny C and put the headphones on.

Johnny C: "welcome to WOWF Bobby!!!"

Bobby: "It's a pleasure to be here!!! i am so pumped up for this! this show will have quality!"

Johnny C: "you're right! the women we have on the roster are outstanding!"

Bobby: "no humanoid! i guarantee there will be quality because I AM HERE!!! make no mistake, the Glamour Girls are outstanding, but to put WOWF, you need a personality that will put it on the map."

Johnny C: "and that's you?"

Bobby: "you got it humanoid! now let's here Mclane speak as he basks in the awe of my presence!!"

"now ladies and gentlemen, our backstage reporter will be Terri Runnels!!" Mclane announced and the crowd cheered as a live shot of Terri Runnels in the backstage area was shown. she waved to the crowd and Mclane continued. "now, for our referee crew! these gentlemen are permannet referees and i KNOW they will do an outstanding job! they all hail from the TMF and they are PIPS33PIPS, TICKLER DAE, SCEEJ56, MERMAN, SCUBEDU and JERSEY_TICKLER!!!!" Mclane introduced.

the entire referee crew made their way down the ramp to a standing ovation from the crowd. all of them except Jersey_tickler have been officials before and they were really excited about being a permanent part of WOWF. they got into the ring and each of the them shook Mclane's hand. Mclane then looked at the crowd again.

"now ladies and gentlemen!! to get tonight's show started, i bring to your the GENERAL MANAGER of WOWF, DEBRA!!!!!!!" Mclane announced.

the music of Stone Cold Steve Austin played and the crowd cheered as Debra made her appearance at the top of the stage to a standing ovation. dressed in a black business suit jacket with a black skirt, a white blouse and black high heels, she began to walk down the ramp. Debra was excited to be the General Manager of the WOWF and she was going to do her best to bring the fans excitement and entertainment. she knew this was ahuge job as this particular "brand" was totally new. she got into the ring and shook Mclane's hand. Mclane then left the ring and left the duties to his General Manager. Debra grabbed the microphone and was ready to address the crowd.

"hello everyone and welcome to the WOWF!!! I am Debra and i will bring to you the most exciting brand of women's wrestling!!!" Debra told the crowd and the crowd went nuts. "...i have a dedicated staff and i have what i believe the best wrestlers women's wrestling has ever seen. we will establish our own identity, but we wont forget our roots! since we are a NEW brand, that means we have to establish our own champions!!!! i have created 3 tournaments to crown our WOWF Tag Team Champions, a WOWF U.S. Champion and our own WOWF World Champion!!!! the tournaments are 4 women, or team, tournament and half of the 1st round matches will take place tonight! in our Tag Team tournament, we will have Harley's Angels against the Cheerleaders!!! in our U.S. Championship tournament, we will have Sable take on Ice Cold!!! and in the WOWF World Championship tournament, it will be Trish Stratus against Jungle Grrl!!!! then we will have another exciting, non tournament match as Torrie Wilson will take on Godiva!!!!! ENJOY this first show of WOWF!!!!!" Debra announced.

Johnny C: "wow!!! what a first night of action we are going to have!!!"

Bobby: "oh yeah! you better believe it! i personally cant wait to see the Glamour Girls sweep all three tournaments! history will be made! i LOVE IT!!!"

Debra left the ring area, confident of the success WOWF was going to achieve. this night was just the beginning and she prayed everything was going to go well.

**********COMMERCIAL*********

"this will be a great night!!!!" Trish Stratus told the rest of the Glamour Girls.

"this is all so perfectly set up for the Glamour Girls to win! tonight, i get my hands on baldylocks, Ice Cold, then Trish will embarrass Jungle Grrl!" Sable laughed.

"then next week, i will beat that woman wanna be Victoria and Jackie and Francine will easily beat Asian Invasion. i mean, who cant beat Asian Invasion?" Lana laughed.

"i have a question." Patti told the group.

"yes Patti?" Lana asked.

"we all know Trish will beat Jungle Grrl, and Lana, i KNOW you can beat Victoria, but if you both win, you two face each other. who wins then?" Patti asked.

the rest of the dressing room got real quiet over Patti's question. they didnt realize that scenario could be a reality. Lana was speechless and so was Trish.

"let's not think about that right now. we have to focus on what's important. the Glamour Girls will win each and every title. we will focus on the what if's later." Sunny said, ending the awkward silence.

Lana and Trish looked at each other. both women desired the World title and knew if they each won, who was going to win the title? that was a situation that could tear the Glamour Girls apart.

"Debra, i have a question." Bronco Billie told the General Manager.

"yes Billie?" Debra asked.

"how come i wasnt included in any of the championship tournaments? i am a veteran in WOW and surprised i havent been included in winning a title." Billie asked.

"Billie, when i chose the participants, i had to try to pick and choose. not including you was one of the hardest decisions i have ever had to make. but, if you win tonight, i'm sure you will be near the first in line for a title shot for either the World title, or the U.S. title. deal?" Debra offered.

"i guess so. it's just that my two closest friends, Terri Gold and Beckie, each have titles in WOWE, so i was hoping i could get myself a title here in WOWF. but i wont disappoint. i am going to win my match tonight, and i will be in line to win either title here." Billie told her.

"good for you! good luck against Godiva...." Debra told Billie as she walked away.

BRONCO BILLIE

vs

GODIVA

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, from the British Isles, here is GODIVA!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

English music began to play and the crowd booed as the barefooted wrestler Godiva made her appearance at the top of the ramp. wearing a flower style nylon body suit with her barefeet coming out at the bottoms. her long blond hair flowed freely and she walked down the ramp with a sly smile on her face. Godiva was also upset that she wasnt included in any of the championship tournaments as she was a top contender in GLOW. she planned to use Bronco Billie as a stepping stone to winning a championship here in WOWF. she made it to the ring and smiled as the crowd booed.

Johhny C: "Godiva looks ready for action Brain! but she is in for a challenge when she faces Bronco Billie."

Bobby: "are you kidding?! standing in the ring is a proper British woman who will not lose to some cowpie named Brocno Billie."

Johnny C: "cowpie? Bronco Billie is a tough competitor and if Godiva isnt careful, she will lose tonight!"

Bobby: "hahahahaha! Bronco Billie winning tonight is like France actually winning a war with no allies. the two just dont happen!!"

"........and her opponent, from the heart of Texas, here is BRONCO BILLIE!" Lillian Garcia announced.

then the crowd began to cheer as the music of Bronco Billie played. Bronco Billie made her appearance at the top of the ramp and she was pumped up. dressed in her white top, with a blue cowgirl vest, blue shorts and white cowgirl boots, Billie walked down the aisle. she had a smile but she was very focused. she missed her friends, Terri Gold and Beckie very much, but she was determined to make a name for herself in WOWF. she made it to the ring and waved to the crowd. she looked at Godiva and knew she had to win this match.

Johnny C: "Billie looks great! i have to tell you Brain, i think Billie is going to make a major impact here in WOWF!"

Bobby: "are you kidding me?! Billie has a twin and that twin is called Mr. Ed! if Billie wins this match, then i am going to play the lottery because lady luck must be hanging around!!"

the referee of the match, jersey_tickler, called for the bell and the match began. the two women locked up and Godiva used her strength and shoved Billie to the mat. Godiva laughed as Billie sat on her ass and Billie stood up. the two locked up again, but this time she shoved Godiva to the mat, then when Godiva stood up, she dropkicked the English woman, who then fell out of the ring and onto the arena floor.

Johnny C: "look at Billie go!"

Bobby: "*yawn* why are you so enamored with this woman? she's terrible!"

Johnny C: "because she's got a big heart and i hope she succeeds."

Bobby: "she has a big heart but a little brain. she is the very definition of the word LOSER."

Godiva got back into the ring and as Billie charged her, she planted her barefoot into Billie's stomach and DDT her to the canvas. she then went for the cover. 1.........2.........KICKOUT. jersey_tickler told Godiva it was a two count and Godiva pulled Billie up by the hair. she threw her against the ropes and clotheslined Billie. Billie was moaning in pain. Godiva laughed and rolled Billie onto her stomach.

"so Billie willie, you want to be a champion huh? well, that's a funny idea. i know you will laugh about it too....." Godiva taunted.

Billie tried to get up, but Godiva straddled her back. Godiva then plunged her fingers into Billie's armpits, sending Billie into hysterical screams. Godiva dug deeper and enjoyed feeling Billie's writhing body beneath hers. Billie closed her eyes and her legs were kicking wildly. she heard jersey_tickler asking her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. Godiva continued her tickling assault and knew it was just a matter of time before Billie submitted. she then reached back with her hand and began to tickle Billie's sides. Billie exploded in laughter as her ribcage was tweaked. Billie knew she was extremely ticklish and had to get free. she saw the ropes and began to reach for them. the crowd cheered her on as her hand neared the ropes. she then grabbed the rope and jersey_tickler told Godiva she had to stop tickling Billie.

Johnny C: "what an effort by Billie! listen to this crowd! they believe in her!"

Bobby: "oh please! you're going to make me bark with this Billie love!"

Godiva stood up and looked at a weak Billie. she knew she still had the advantage and stared at Billie's feet. she remembered Billie usually submitted when her feet were tickled. she grabbed Billie's ankle and as she held onto it, Billie flipped onto her back and used her other leg to kick Godiva free. Godiva fell backwards and Billie slowly got to her feet. Godiva charged her, but Billie managed to lower her shoulder into Godiva's midsection. Godiva hunched over in pain, so Billie got to her feet again, put Godiva in a front face lock and delivered bulldog piledriver. Billie then rolled Godiva onto her back and made the cover. jersey_tickler made the count. 1.......2......foot on the ropes! Billie couldnt believe it. she looked at Godiva's barefoot on the ropes. then she remembered what happened to her earlier. she got up and grabbed Godiva's bare ankle. she then rolled Godiva onto her stomach and trapped her ankles between her thighs. she stared at Godiva's upturned bare soles and her fingers raked across the surprisingly tender soles. the soles were a little dirty, but remained really tender. Godiva exploded into laughter as she felt her feet being tickled. she always wrestled barefoot, but never thought anyone would ever try to tickle her feet to get her to submit. she laughed wildly and tried pulling her ankles free. Billie had her ankles trapped and didnt let up. her fingers raced all over the bottoms of Godiva's feet and Billie enjoyed it. she then played with Godiva's toes and Godiva began to tap the mat wildly. jersey_tickler called for the bell and the crowd cheered.

Johnny C: "Billie wins! Billie wins! she got Godiva to tap out!!"

Bobby: "i cant believe it! how did this happen? just goes to show you that the sun has set on the British empire! talk about LUCK!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, BRONCO BILLIE!!!!!" Lillian Gracia announced.

jersey_tickler raised Billie's hand in victory and Billie smiled for the crowd. this was just one match, but it was going to go a long way for her in her quest to become a champion.

*********COMMERCIAL*****

HARLEY'S ANGELS

vs

the CHEERLEADERS

WOWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this next match is a 1st round match for the Women Of Wrestling Tag Team Championship tournament! introducing first, accompanied by their manager Thug, here is EZ RIDER and CHARLIE DAVIDSON, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "let the bodies hit the floor" by Drowning Pool played and the crowd booed heavily as Harley's Angels made their appearance at the top of the stage. Charlie Davidson and EZ Rider had snarls on their faces as they walked down the ramp with their manager Thug. EZ Rider was dressed in a black t-shirt, with light blue jeans and black boots, while her partner Charlie Davidson wore a white shirt with a black leather vest, dark bluejeans and black boots. Harley's Angels were pumped about the fact that once again, they had a shot at Tag Team gold. after losing their chances in WOW, this new brand extension was going to give them another shot. they were easily the favorites to win, but the former WOW Tag Team Champions, Asian Invasion, were also in the WOWF. they made it to the ring and exchanged hi-fives.

Johnny C: "these women look awesome!"

Bobby: "you are looking at the first WOWF Tag Team Champions! there are no teams that can stop them here in WOWF!!"

Johnny C: "what about the former WOW champions, Asian Invasion?"

Bobby: "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Asian Surrender?! please, Thug will eat them for breakfast! mark my words Johnny boy, Harley's Angels will win the tag team championship!"

"......and their opponents!!! introducing SUSIE SPIRIT and DEBBIE DEBUTANTE, here are the CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

sports music played on the PA System and the crowd cheered as the Ceerleaders made their appearance at the top of the ramp. Susie Spirit wore her red cheerleader outfit with gold trim, sheer tan nylons and gold boots and her partner Debbie Debutante wore a gold cheerleader outfit with red trim, sheer tan nylons and gold boots. both women were excited to be a part of the tournament and the opportunity to become champions. there were no tag team championship in GLOW, so this was huge for them. they made it to the ring and waved to the capacity crowd.

Johnny C: "now there is an exciting tag team! the Cheerleaders are a team to reckon with! dont you agree Brain?"

Bobby: "give me a "L"!!! give me an "O"!!! give me a "S"!!! give me an "E"!! give me a "R"!!!! give me a "S"!!!! what does that spell? the CHEERLEADERS!!!!"

Johnny C: "you are so mean..."

the referee, scubedu, called for the bell and EZ Rider started against Debbie Debutante. Debbie locked up with EZ Rider and EZ Rider easily overpowered her by stomping on her foot, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Debbie clutched her back in pain, but EZ Rider grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up to her feet. she then threw Debbie against the ropes, then connected with a vicious clothesline. Debbie's head nearly came off and she moaned in pain. EZ Rider laughed to herself as she knew she could dominate Debbie. she tagged in her partner Charlie and they both threw Debbie against the ropes and did a double clothesline. Debbie laid motionless on the mat and Charlie went for the pin. Scubedu made the count. 1..........2.........Susie Spirit got into the ring and made the save.

Johnny C: "what a save by Susie! it looked like Debbie was going to get pinned."

Bobby: "are you condoning that? the Cheerleaders have to cheat to survive? if that's so, then they are in a world of hurt. i hate cheaters!"

Johnny C: "arent you the king of cheaters?"

Bobby: "me? i am the most honest man the world has ever known."

Johnny C: "if that's true, then i am the King of England!"

Bobby: "hello your majesty!"

Charlie pulled Debbie up by the hair and threw her into a corner. she charged towards Debbie, but debbie raised her foot up and nailed Charlie in the jaw. Charlie fell to the mat and Debbie began to crawl to her corner. Debbie finally made the tag and Susie Spirit got into the ring full of energy. Charlie got back to her feet and Susie chopped her against the chest. the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOO!" with every chop and Charlie was reeling. Susie threw her against the ropes and delivered a standing dropkick. Charlie laid on the mat in pain and Susie did a drop down leg split, landing her leg across Charlie's throat. she then went for the cover. 1.........2......KICKOUT. Scubedu told Susie it was only a 2 count. Susie grimaced, then threw Charlie against the ropes. as Charlie hit the ropes, EZ Rider tagged her shoulder and got into the ring. Susie dropkicked Charlie, but as she got back to her feet to cheer, EZ Rider decked her with a clothesline from hell. Thug walked to the other side of the ring and grabbed Debbie's ankle. Debbie tried kicking Thug away, but Thug dragged her to the arena floor. Thug then clotheslined Debbie and Debbie moaned in pain. inside the ring, EZ Rider grabbed Susie's ankle and did a step over toe hold. Susie moaned in pain as her ankle was twisted.

"you cheerleaders are always so bubbly. i think i know why. the power must be in your feet! this boot is gold so it must have energy, but i think what's inside the boot will answer the question." EZ Rider teased.

Susie shrieked in pain as her ankle was twisted and watched in horror as her boot was being untied. she had a feeling on what EZ Rider was going to do. she tried to squirm but EZ Rider had her in a firm grip.

Johnny C: "oh no! EZ Rider is unlacing Susie's boot! you know what that means....."

Bobby: "it means the Cheerleaders lose! i just hope EZ Rider doesnt pass out from the funk...."

EZ Rider managed to get the boot removed and looked at Susie's nylon covered foot. she saw the delicate toes and knew she was in control. "now, this foot looks like it is alive with nerve endings! i think you have so much energy because this foot is....ticklish! are you ticklish Susie?"

"please dont!!! please dont tickle me!!! please!!!' Susie begged.

EZ Rider looked outside the ring and saw Thug holding a gold boot. it was Debbie Debutante's boot and she held Debbie's ankle in her other hand. Thug tossed the boot into the audience and scrabbled her fingers on Debbie's nylon covered foot. Debbie exploded in laughter and EZ Rider smiled at Susie.

"hear that? your turn!!!" EZ Rider threatened.

"AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP!!!!" Susie laughed.

EZ Rider stroked her fingers all over Susie's foot. the sheer nylons seemed to intensify the ticklish sensations and Susie was writhing and squirming all over the mat. EZ Rider attacked the ball of the foot and Susie began to snort. she then went after the undersides of Susie's toes and Susie squealed like a pig. Debbie Debutante was getting both feet tickled as Charlie Davidson joined Thug in tickling her feet. both women laughed hysterically, but Susie was the key person. she looked at her toes getting separated and felt EZ Rider's fingers stroking her nylons that covered in between her toes. she bucked everywhere, then finally tapped the mat.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I GIVE!!! I GIVE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MY TOES!!!!!" Susie screamed.

Scubedu called for the bell and the match was over. Thug and Charlie joined EZ Rider in the ring, then Scubedu raised their arms in victory. Susie laid on the mat, her face red from embarassment.

"ladies and gentlemen! the winner of this bout, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Johnny C: "i guess you were right Brain! Harley's Angels now move on to the Tag Team finals!"

Bobby: "i told you! listen to the BRAIN!!! now Harley's Angels are just one victory away from winning the championship! i LOVE it!"

the song "let the bodies hit the floor" by Drowning Pool played and Harley's Angels celebrated in the ring. they were now in the finals and were just one step away from finally winning tag team gold!

UP NEXT: Sable takes on Ice Cold and Trish battles Jungle Grrl!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this first part? the matches are shorter, but the tickling action will ALWAYS take place. i hope you like it and feedback is always welcomed.

Great Start !!!!

this brand extension should be real interesting, can't wait for more!!!

Not A Fan Of Wrestling Tales..

But primes are far better than most.

Somehow I missed this one when you first posted it. Glad I found it now and read it as it is a great beginning to the new wave of this series. As always, I'm looking forward to more.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back