• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief but True

Great experience, I have had a girl straddling me like that, and I loved the feel of her soles in the palms of my hands

It was all much briefer than it took me to type this... but still lovely!
Thanks for taking the time to share, Roy. Congratulations on getting "a little sole in your lovin'" so to speak! Hope to hear more later.

another tidbit

Xxxxx

Last edited:
Roy, you're a lucky guy with the girlfriend. As for tickling the girl I didnt know, I highly doubt I would have had the guts to do that. With as severe as the sexual harrassment and assault laws are nowadays, I would probably restrict tickling to only family members, friends who are girls,a girl at a tickle gathering. a girlfriend, or wife. Scenarios where someone might only get mad that you tickled them, and not want to press charges or sue for harrassment. Maybe this sounds a bit overcatious, but I have a friend who got called by the cops for sexual harrassment just for sending a former co worker a poem, and he knew this girl fairly well. It is unfortunate how things are nowadays, but this is the reality. I'm glad you had fun, though and werent caught.

Mitch

Roy,
Loved the first story...I LOVE to do that!!!!

You tell the story(ies) well too.

Nicely done, and Welcome..enjoy your stay!

Tickle On,

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back