• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DBZ Anyone?

DbzSupaKai

OK guys... I just signed up for this forum and noticed some people are getting pretty bumbed... well I would like to try and remedy that by doing a comic for you guys! A DragonBall Z comic in fact... I have a peice of art you can look at right here:

http://www.geocities.com/dbzsupakai/MGDBZ.jpg

if it doesn't work.. you know what to do :) the pic isn't tickling... but it just shows you what I can do... anyhow... later I will try and open up a webpage and my own little forum where you can post requests for turns in the story... until then you can post here... unless that is what you intended anyways... it will take me a little bit to get started because I have never drawn DBZ before... much less tickling images, and I need to work a little on hands and feet... so tell me what you think of my little plan... and I might need a little help later... (such as htmling and painting)

New Guy, "SupaKai"
See ya!

(P.S) no worries about this place losing magic... just work hard
and that feeling you hard before should come back.

Ok...

For now I have constructed a small page (That is Still under construction!!!) and I would like to know what everyone would want for the main page's picture (A Female Character from DBZ doing what?)
The Page!:
http://www.geocities.com/dbzsupakai/Main.html

New Picture:
http://www.geocities.com/dbzsupakai/MGDBZ02.gif
(Note: I will not start doing tickling pics till I get suggestions)

It seems things will start faster then I had planned (I can already do hands... that picture proves it)... I can do feet now so no worries
there. (I already have the beginning thought out... if you want to know the plot then just ask) OH... and if you can't get the pic to work.. then right click on it and choose properties... then Highlight the URL within, Copy it, and then paste it in another Window...

Later,
SupaKai

How about a pic with Pan at 16 or 17 but with the same shirt with Gohan giving her bare belly a good tickling. Or, at 14 to 15 (age she is now getting a bare foot tickling from her pop while her legs are in a armlock. But if you want a Dbz tickling idea, how about Videl getting a tickling in a bikini but Gohan. Or the legs in a armlock idea would also work for her. Those are just some ideas, choose whatever you like a if you want roll with it!

Ok...

Hehe... I expected the first request to be number 18 (a lot of people seem very fond of her) anyhow... I can also do a group pick... ok... how about helping me also think of a cover for the comic?
(after I get a lot of ideas... I will choose several and let everyone vote)

Later,
SupaKai

(P.S. I am home schooled so I have allll the time in the world!!!)

Android 18, Videl, Bulma, Chi Chi, Marron, Pan and Bra all in bikini's with there arms above their head getting tickling but Caterpie laying on his side on a bench in back of them. If you want an Android 18 idea, how bout her getting tickled by Krillin and Marron in the outfit she wheres in the time between the Afterlife tournament to the time before the present tournament. You know, the blue sleeveless vest, white pants and sandals. That outfits leaves her underarms bare and when she is inside she is most likely barefoot. Plus if she is stretch somehow, I sure a little of her belly would be visible. Maybe Krillin could be holding her arms in back of her head and tickling her underarms and Marron could be sitting on her ankles and tickling her feet.

PS, I am very fond of 18, but, believe it or not, I temporary forgot about her. I think I am more fond of the 18 idea I just posted than of my previous idea. But I would be happy with any idea. Thanks again!

Well.....

I have wanted to read about Sakura from card captors get the buisness for sometime now.....my five cents.....LoL

<('_')>

Nope, Sakura is from Card Captors, just like he said. He was just telling you what he wanted.

hmm...

Ok... I will think about it (is trying to learn how to draw DBZ right now)... if a certain number of people also want it then I will give it a go!

Later,
SupaKai

I don't watch that much DBZ. But i like the idea of 18 getting the upperbody treatment in a bikini. *blushing* i think it would be cute. Especially with Caterpie doing the tickling. Just the thought of me receiving a tickling from Caterpie makes me shiver. HE'S MERCILLESS!
Well, that's just my opinion. hope it turns out good for ya!

Sailor Venus

ok Thanks...

Hmmm... is Caterpie that dude from the Other World Tournament?... I never saw that part of the series... so when it either restarts or I find a pic of him then I will get started! (If that is the Caterpie guys you are talking about)

Later,
SupaKai

im sure what ever you do it will be cool as long as there is foot tickling and lots of it thats all the advice I can give you.

Everysoul had a Destiney But a Darksoul makes his own

I'll Try!

Personally I am an upperbody fan myself, but I am going to even it out so don't worry... there will be enough foot and body tickling to go around.

Later,
SupaKai

You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see a 14-year old Pan wearing the same outfit that she wore in Dragonball GT, minus the boots and that little bandanna she wore. Trunks has Pan's feet in an armlock and is tickling her feet, and Goku(during Dragonball GT, he's a little kid)is sitting on Pan's hips, tickling her tummy. What do you think of this, SupaKai?

ooooo

You've certainly got my attention... lets see what everyone else thinks.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back