• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary the ticklish spy part II

bill2222fr

TMF Regular
And what about this one ?

Could someone draw a "belly tickling interrogation session" like that ? BAC ? (he is the best)

CHAPTER 2

Mary and the nice blond were frightened when the incredible laugh suddenly stopped. They were wondering what could have happened to the poor girl and if they were to be next. They heard a door opened and some people walking outside their room. The noise made by the shoes on the floor seemed to increase in intensity: “no! they are not coming here?”, hoped both Mary and the blond. Alas the stepping noise stopped just in front of their wooden door. The large door opened heavily to reveal 3 beautiful ladies only lit by the few surrounding candles: one seemed older than the 2 others; her face looked very severe with large dark eyes, and her hair tightly bound behind her head like a horse tail. She wore tight black clothes that revealed her nicely shaped tall body. The only apparent skin was her face and her hands.

“Let me introduce you my 2 expert servants, girls”, said Rebecca as all 3 of them were moving towards the space between Mary and the blond.
“Here are Kelly the blond, and Catherine the brunette”
Kelly was a beautiful tall blond with long hair. Her large green eyes were like 2 emeralds on her pretty pale face. She made a large smile towards a frightened Mary who couldn’t believe the incredible length of her fingernails. Kelly wore a thin black bikini that revealed the nicer curved belly she ever saw: it was more than flat; it was curved inside with a long oval shaped navel. Her long legs ended with high-heeled open sandals that revealed high-arched feet.
Catherine looked smaller than Kelly. She had 2 sky-blue eyes like wolves with a thin black sphere in the middle: frightening! It seems that she would just eat Mary and the bound blond just by looking at them. Her fingernails were also very long but not as much as Kelly. Her black hair was middle length. She also had a nice flat tummy revealed by a large hole in the middle of her black clothes. Her panty stopped at the ankles to reveal a very nice pair of high-heeled open sandals with straps that showed entirely the top and the arches of her tanned feet.
The bound blond girl suddenly shouted:
“Don’t! Don’t! Don’t do this anymore! This is too much for me! Just release me please. What happened to the girl we could hear? What happened to her?!”
“It is not to you to ask the questions my dear !”, replied Rebecca.
”You know that you are not here to be interrogated, but because you are punished for robbery. So you just have to wait for your full torture week to end: it is just 3 days from now. Be patient!”, Rebecca added.
“But who is there?”, asked Rebecca musically, looking at a defenseless and terrified Mary.
“So, you succeeded in escaping our well guarded jail. But, you didn’t have time to leave us completely. And do you know why the jail sent you to me, to my ‘talking dungeon’? mhm ? Any idea ?”, said a smiling Rebecca.
“Because you are a spy, a very dangerous one as I have been told. That’s one reason!”, shouted a severe Rebecca.
“Because you tried to escape our jail. That’s a second reason!”, said a frightening Rebecca.
“And…finally… because I was told that you must be…ticklish !? Am I wrong ?”, said a sadistically smiling Rebecca.
“That’s 3 reasons to be TICKLE TORTURED during 3 long days!”, she added abruptly.
A tear appeared on Mary’s nice frightened pale face. Her little voice full of emotion could be heard for the first time.
“I…I…I don’t have anything to do with any spying! You must understand that it’s a mistake! A great mistake! I escaped the jail because I…I…was afraid. It is not true: I’m not the spy you are looking for. Understand me! Understand me! Have pity!”
“What happens! The great spy is afraid of some little tickling? Don’t worry, you are right: tickle torture is terrible especially when performed by my expert servants here against who you can’t do anything because of these rings pinning you naked on this heavy wooden table like a butterfly. Imagine their long fingernails crawling all over your smooth skin: Catherine, my expert foot tickler, will scratch the exposed and defenseless soles of your feet. She is simply unbearable because she tickles like hell. In 10 seconds, your belly muscles will spasm by laughing and your feet will flex, camber and move in all directions, and you will be just a quivering ticklish body under her hands. But that’s not all. Kelly is my belly tickler expert: you will hate her terrible hands after only 3 seconds of scratching your tummy. You will simply laugh and laugh defenselessly. You will have difficulties to breathe. In less than 5 minutes you will talk and talk and talk everything you know about your spying mission, like a babbling clown. But your torment will last longer than that because you need to be punished for the other reasons I mentioned before. Are you ready for that?”, finished Rebecca.
“You are a sadistic mad woman! You need to be under this torture as well! You…mmmmm…ggggg….gggghehehhee…ggheeeheeheehee…stoooop…iiiiiiiit…stop that feather….stop iiiiiiit….not under my feeeeeeeeeet…mmmnnnmmhhmm heeee…mmhehehehe…that tiiiickles…sheeeeee iiiiiiis tiiiiiickliiiiiiing meeeeeee….”,musically giggled Mary as Catherine was gently passing a long thin feather under the extremely deep arch of her left foot.
“Even a simple feather under your nice foot makes you giggle? What the hell will it be with the nails!”
“…ggggllllhehehehe….he he he he he he….hahhahahhahaha….that tiiiiickLLLES….uuuuWWHHHAAAAAAA…HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA….WHA HAA HAA HAA HAAHAAHAAAAAAaaaaa….HEHEHEHEHEHEEEE heeeeeee…stopit stopit…hehehehe…iiiit tiiiiickles tooooo much….hehehehhe….I can’t stop laughiIIIIING…heheheheeeeee…I…I….I’m…mmmmmmhh…. hehehehehehe verryyyy….hehehehehe….tiiiickllll…iiiishhhh….heeeeeheeee….hahahaha…under the soles …. Hahahahaha….of my feeeeeeeeet….hahahahaha…..hehehehehe….not the soles not the soles….hehehehe…stop her stop her…she tiiickles ….she tiiiickles….hehehehee…stop that feather…stop that feather on my soles…hahahahha…stop it stopitstopit…hehehehehhe..hahahaha…”
“Incredible!”, said Catherine, “I merely touch the sole of her left foot! This girl is probably the most ‘ticklish under the soles of the feet’ I’ve ever seen during my long carrier as foot tickler! Look how she flexes her arch, desperately trying to escape my feather. That’s amazing how she can bend, camber, flex and move her very very deeply arched feet. And look at her incredibly long toes. Look how she can spread them; it is delicious! Just with one feather! I wonder if I am not going to pass it also in between her lovely toes like that! Mhm ? What do you think Mary? Tickle!Tickle!Tickle under your toes and ….Tickle!Tickle!Tickle under your deep arches!…unbearable isn’t it ?”, added Catherine while deliciously tickling Mary’s feet with the long and thin feather.
Mary was looking desperately at her bound feet at the other end of the table, by bending her head as much as she could within her bound arms, making her abs apparent. She never thought that she was able to flex her deeply curved arches, or spread her toes like that. She could only observe her tormented nicely shaped feet and toes moving reflexively in all directions to avoid that damned feather, by giggling musically. Her little high-pitch giggles filled the entire room, echoing on the cold walls.
“You have a very nice laugh”, said Rebecca, ”it’s a real pleasure to hear you. Give me only one reason to stop your torment, and I will ask Catherine to stop tickle torturing your nice feet”
“…hehehehehe…hhahahahahaha….mmmmmheheheHEHEHEheeeee….hAHAHAH hahahaha…woouuuuuAAAAAH…HAHAHAHAHA….HAHAHAHA….HAaahahaha …hihihihihihi…..AAAAAH…HAHAHAHA…HAHAHAHA….HAHAHAahahahahaha…mhiiii…mheeee….”, was the only answer Mary could give.
“OK!”,said Rebecca, “so continue this lovely tickle torment by teasing her a little, Catherine. It is so exciting.”
“Tickle!Tickle!Tickle….Tickle!Tickle!Tickle!….Kili!Kili!Kili!…Kili!Kili!Kili!….Kili!Kili!Kili!Kili!Kili!Kili!Kili!….”,repeated Catherine while increasing slightly the speed of the feather along the changing curves of her definitely very very nice deep arches.
It was already 5 minutes now that the tickle torture had begun. Poor Mary was no more giggling now but laughing hardly, very hardly. It was deep belly laughs. One could see her abdominal muscles of her flat tummy flexing and relaxing following each of her longer laughs. She took longer and longer intake breath to throw this increasing amount of air through her longer laugh periods, while her long toes flexed and spread at an incredible speed under the feather torture.

Suddenly, she stopped laughing. Her eyes were closed to just pop out of her head. Her face turned as red as a big tomato, because Catherine has left the feather for her own long fingernails! This was an unimaginable horrible torture! Mary had never been under such sensations in her whole life! These long and expert fingernails scratched and scratched the bottom of her exposed soles like quick spiders. She shouted a great high pitch scream that hurt everybody’s ears, followed by a crazy hard pitch-decreasing “HAAAAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha” laugh ended by a long silent period with non-hearable little and nervous laughs after which she gasped for air. And then a huge air intake could be heard through her mouth and seen by her breasts growing, followed again by a greater shout and several pitch-decreasing “HAAAHAHAHAHA”.
At this moment, the laugh was so contagious that even the so severe Rebecca body started to shake because of an incoming laugh she couldn’t suppress. So did the box-bound blond.
Mary’s incredible laugh continued like that for several minutes while Catherine was providing her all of her expert art of tickling. She was suffering the tickle torture as if she was going to die the next second. Her feet were definitely excessively ticklish and she couldn’t resist to these abominable fingernails crawling under the soles of her feet and racking the top of her nicely shaped feet at the same time, or tickle torturing in between her so long finger-like toes. She was panting like a fool laughing so hard that her belly muscles were feeling pain, her hart rate was incredibly high and her face was full of tears. She was suffering the tickle torment a lot a lot a lot. At this time, the terrible Rebecca decided to be involved in the torture by teasing gently Mary’s naked sex with one finger:
“Tickle!Tickle!Tickle! ticklish Mary! That tickles you mhum ? Your feet are soooo lovingly ticklish that you can’t resist to that terrible torture mhmn? What if I ask Kelly to just touch slightly your wonderful belly with her long fingernails, while Catherine continue to tickle your feet? I will also tickle your sex and your erect nipples, mhm? Kitty kitty kitty kitty on your sex! Kili!kili!kilikilikili on your nipples”
Mary thought she would lose her mind. It was too much for her to endure. The sensations provided by the chief interrogator light touches on her sex and nipples started to excite her very much and increased her already incredible sensitivity to the tickling. She couldn’t imagine being also tickled on her belly at this moment. She was less ticklish on her belly than on her feet but she was probably more ticklish on her belly than the ‘poor ticklish girl’ of the other room!!!
Kelly couldn’t resist tickling her anymore. She showed her long fingernails to the crazily laughing red face of Mary and moved them like a spider at just some millimeters of her wet eyes. Between her uncontrollable tears, Mary could see these long fingernails hovering closely to her face then neck then nipples, and she could see them stopping in front of her creased belly. She couldn’t control her belly movements because of her huge needs of air, so quickly her thin tummy skin touched Kelly fingers. At this moment, Kelly made all of her fingers delicately crawling over the whole surface of Mary’s nice belly. It was too much: Mary stopped laughing, she was suffocating, she moved her toes and feet in all directions and suck to decrease her belly. One could hear the heavy wooden table cracking under the great movements of her body. Her hart missed a beat, she suddenly inspired a huge amount of air and very quickly exhausted it by shouting the most loud laugh Rebecca, Kelly and Catherine had never heard, something like:
“huuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu…”, during long air intake and…
“woooouuuuuaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HAAAAAAAAAHAHAH AHAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahah ahahahahahahahaha………..”, during longer air exhaust
But it was not enough for Kelly. She taunted Mary with very very high pitch and exiting teasing
“Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!…Tickle!Tickle!Tickle!…Kili!Kili!Kili!…Kili!Kili!Kili…”, by lingering her fingernails all over gorgeous Mary’s midriff.
After only one minute of such Kelly belly teasing tickling, Mary lost control of her bladder and, while screaming and laughing like a demon, a huge stream of yellow urine came out from her sex, wetting Rebecca’s hand, who was stroking her sex with one finger. A second urine stream came very soon when Kelly gently stroked her loins with the very tips of her fingernails.
“My dear!”, said Rebecca, “you are sooo ticklish…you can’t resist to my girls mhm?
“Hehehehehehe!….hehehehehhe!…..ahahahahahahahahahahaha!…HAHAAAAAAHA ahhahahahha…….hi!hi!hi!he!he!he!heeeee….UUUUUUUWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!!! IiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIITTTTT tiiiiiiiCKlssssss iIiiiIIIiiiIiIIIiiIttttTT TTTiiiiiiiIIIIIcklssssss….hihihi!hehahehahehahahaha…..!”, was all a now crazy Mary could answer shaking her body like a possessed woman making the table cracking very noisily under the 20 tickling fingers on her feet and belly.
“Stop the tickling!”, shouted a severe Rebecca.
Suddenly, Kelly and Catherine stopped the tickling, but, at the great surprise of all the girls, Mary continued to laugh like a clown for almost two long minutes.
“Did we make her become mad”, wondered Catherine after 1 minute of this incredible laugh. But, fortunately, the laugh finally stopped and Mary was panting as if she had run for a Marathon, her body full of sweet, her face full of tears and her legs full of urine.
“stoooop it! …huuuuf! Houf!…stop it!…huuuuf!…”, said a very tired but relaxed Mary, with a huge smile.
“So! This gives you an idea of what will happen to you during these long 3 days. Do you know how long my girls have been tickling you? Any idea? 20 minutes! I think that you are too much ticklish to survive to a long duration tickling session. Long duration means … 6 hours!!! 6 hours of non stop tickling by Kelly and Catherine can you imagine that?!”
Mary was too tired to try to understand. She wanted to sleep, sleep,…
“Look! It seems she is going to sleep!”, said Catherine, who has left her position at the end of the table near Mary’s feet to join Rebecca and Kelly near Mary’s head.
Mary fell asleep.
“I think that the cries and laughs of our punished blond here will awake her very soon”, said Rebecca as she turned towards the tearful and terrified blond bound into the box…
“If not, then you obviously know how to awake her: I think we have found an especially good one here!”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back