• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holly And Elizabeth, mf/f, adult, pantyhose

ViperGTS

Disclaimer: This story is half true, up to the part where Liz gets a little TOO forward. You'll see.

All characters are exactly 18 years of age.

Holly and Elizabeth

Mark sat quietly on the stool in the back of the pet supply store, reading a small novelette he picked up a few days prior. Sunday was known for being the slowest business day, but this was ridiculous. He’d opened the store at nine o’clock, and had a total of five customers since then. It was now half past four in the early evening.

He sighed. Closing the book, he placed it on the table and stood up. He stretched his five foot seven frame and yawned, glad that the day was almost over; he would be closing in half an hour. Walking to the front of the store and brushing his hand through his short brown hair, he moved behind the counter and punched a few keys on the computer terminal in control of sales. He printed out a few things that would help him close the store later on. Then, he propped the front door open and stepped outside to breathe in some fresh air.

Mark leaned against the storefront window and for a few minutes watched as people walked back and forth in front of the store. Around 4:45, two girls dressed in what seemed to be schoolgirl uniforms came by. Thy wore dark green wool sweaters, appropriate for the cool weather, a light shirt underneath, green and blue plaid skirts, pantyhose, and clogs. One was slightly taller but still only maybe 5’4”, with long, curly blond hair and blue eyes. She was athletically built and sturdy looking. The other had brown eyes, and straight, beautiful brown hair that stretched past her shoulders. Both were very beautiful. The brunette wore dark tan nylons, almost the color of molasses, the other wore midnight blue.

As they walked by, Mark couldn’t help himself. “How are you beautiful young ladies doing this evening?” He smiled warmly at them as their attention shifted to him. The blonde blushed, and the brunette giggled sweetly.

“We’re fine,” said the brunette. She seemed more outgoing than the blondey. “And you?”

“Wonderful.” He thought about leaving it at that, but Mark changed his mind at the last second, and added seamlessly, “…although much better now that you two have come by.” By this time, both girls had turned to him and shifted their weight as if they planned on talking for a while. Again, the blond blushed. The brunette smiled happily. “What are your names?”

“I am Holly, and this,” said the brunette, gesturing towards her friend, “is Elizabeth.” Elizabeth nodded and smiled.

“My name is Mark. It’s a pleasure to meet you two.” The girls both nodded in agreement. “Where are you two headed?”

Liz spoke up. “We’re coming back from the dollar store.” They carried no bags, so obviously, Mark thought, they didn’t find what they were looking for. Though I might have…he thought inwardly.

“Going home now, then?” It was everything Mark could do to not stare at their beautiful, long, nylon-encased legs. He had a huge thing for pantyhose or any kind.

“Yes, we should have earlier, though,” Holly replied. “We feel foolish in these uniforms.”

“I like them, you both make them look very good on you.” Mark said. “Driving yourselves home?”

Holly again spoke. “No, we’re walking today. We’re spending the day together, but my parents are both working double shifts today, so I couldn’t have either car.”

“So you’re both eighteen?” Mark asked.

“Yesseree,” said Liz.

Glancing down, Mark pointed to their clogs. “Those must be horribly uncomfortable to walk around in. I could drive you two home if you like, I close the store in…” he looked at his watch. “…ten minutes. I couldn’t let myself make you two walk home in those horrible things.”

Holly looked delighted, but Liz almost looked nervous. “Would you do that for us?? We only live a few blocks away, and we’ll pay for the gas!” Holly said. She was genuinely grateful: obviously, they WERE horrendously uncomfortable shoes.

“Of course, beautiful!” Mark smiled winningly and motioned them into the store. The two sexy seniors followed him in and he closed the door behind them.

In the enclosed storefront, Mark got the first smell of them. They smelled almost like flowers, a very feminine smell. Their clothes were obviously freshly washed, and despite having been at school all day and then coming to the shopping centre, they still smelled wonderful. The two girls wandered through the store and he could hear them giggling and chatting with each other as he counted the money and ran the paperwork as he closed the store.

At about 5:15, he called out to them. “Hey you two, quit your giggling and come on up front, I’m ready to go!”

“Okay!” came the response, in two different voices, but at the same time. Another sweet, melodious giggle ensued.

He ushered the two young women out of the store and locked the door behind him, then pointed them towards his car in the parking lot. He opened the doors for them, and they smiled and curtseyed playfully before hopping into the back seat. He slid into the driver’s seat and started the engine.

“You have a really cool car, Mark,” Liz said.

“I’ve been working on it a while…the interior is almost done, but I have to get the frame painted black this spring. Thank you for noticing, hon.” He smiled at her through the rear view mirror.

The three of them made small talk on the way to Holly’s house, with her occasionally pointing out that he had to make a left here, or a right there. Finally he pulled into her long driveway and put it in park. Her house was very large, and on a huge plot of land. Her parents obviously were well endowed. “Well, it was very nice meeting you, I hope to see you again soon,” he said, silently hoping that this would not be the end of their meeting.

“You mean…you’re not going to come in?” asked Holly, the disappointment clear in her voice. “My mom and dad won’t be home for another several hours, probably not until the early morning…would you please come in with us? We could use the extra company.” She smiled brightly and innocently.

“I don’t want to interfere with your ladie’s night!” he said.

“Please?” Liz said simply. He was surprised…she didn’t seem too outgoing.

Mark pretended to think about it for a moment, then shut off his car and pulled the keys from the ignition. “Alright, fine, I’ll keep you two entertained for the evening.” He laughed, as did the two beautiful young women. They led him into Holly’s house, giggling and talking to each other excitedly.

Holly kicked off her brown clogs as soon as she entered the doorway, and Liz followed suit. Mark stopped for a moment, gazing at their sexy, nylon-encased feet. Neither pair were any larger than size 6. Shaking the naughty thoughts from his mind, he slid his own sneakers off and followed them into the living room, where both girls plopped on opposite ends of the couch. Mark sat in between them, grinning inwardly.

“My feet are so sore now after walking around all day in those damn things…” Holly said. “I wish someone would give me a nice foot massage.”

“Me too,” Liz said. Then a realization dawned on them, and they both looked at Mark with hunger in their eyes. In stereo, Mark heard, “Will you massage our feet for us?”

He didn’t want to seem too eager, but the hell with being dodgey. “Sure!” he said, and he quickly found two pair of sexy, nyloned feet in his lap. Holly he expected to be forward, but it seemed as though in getting to her friend’s house, Liz became much less shy. The nearest pair of feet were Liz’s, and he slid them closer, and began to rub her feet through her pantyhose. A short gasp came from her lips, then a sigh, and she almost melted into the couch cushions as Mark’s agile fingertips rubber into her soles, heels, and toes. She moaned softly. “Ohhh that feels sooooo good, Mark! You should make a profession out of this.”

“Only if you two come by every day.” He smiled at them, and they giggled. This time, they both blushed.

Several minutes went by as Mark massaged, rubbed, and fondled Liz’s tired, aching feet. Finally, Holly spoke up, and Liz didn’t seem to hear. She was too busy sighing and enjoying the wonderful massage. “Mark, is it my turn yet?” she asked.

“Yes, I guess it is.” Mark lifted Liz’s feet and moved them away slightly, then pulled Holly’s feet closer to him. He had to admit to himself that Holly was more attractive, even though both were indenyably beautiful. Mark had just begun to rub his fingers and thumbs into Holly’s well taken care off nyloned feet, when Liz snapped out of her daze.

“Hey, I was enjoying that!” she complained. “I didn’t say he could stop!” She grinned playfully at Holly.

“You had enough, besides, he’s staying for a while, right, Mark?”

“If you want me to, I’ll massage your feet all night,” he said to them.

That wasn’t enough for Liz, though. She was really enjoying that massage, and wasn’t done yet. She lunged forward, onto Mark’s lap, and grabbed Holly’s ankles, locking them under her left arm. Her athletic body was more than strong enough to keep Holly’s legs immobile. Mark only barely managed to pull his arms out of the way in time.

“I said, I wasn’t done!” Liz said to Holly, playfully. Then, she did what Mark had dreamt about for years.

Liz held up her free hand for a moment, showing Holly her sharp, short nails. She then brought them down on the nyloned soles of Holly’s feet, scraping them up and down along her nyloned skin.

Holly’s eyes shot wide for a moment, and she shrieked. Struggling madly, she tried to free her legs from Liz’s grip, but the other girl was just too strong. She screamed and laughed hysterically as Liz tortured her small, sexy, nyloned soles, wiggling and struggling. Liz just leaned back over my lap and held on tighter. Gliding her nails over the poor girl’s helpless, sensitive feet, she laughed at Holly’s ticklishness. Over Holly’s screaming laughter, she looked at Mark and said, “I’ve done this to her many times before, it’s so fun! And you love it, don’t you, Holly?!”

Mark tore his eyes away from Holly’s dark tan, wriggling, nylon covered soles and toes, and saw her face turn beet red in response to Liz’s question. She couldn’t speak, she was laughing so hard. She didn’t seem to be struggling too much now.

Mark smiled as he watched the skilled nails of Liz effortlessly glide over Holly’s nyloned feet, and he decided he couldn’t stand to just sit there and watch. He whispered into Liz’s ear, which he had to repeat since Holly was laughing so hard. Liz’s eyes widened at first, but as she tortured her friend’s soles, a devilish grin spread across her face. She stopped tickling Holly’s feet and stood up quickly off the couch. Mark moved fast, getting out from underneath Holly and straddling her hips. He grabbed her ribs and wriggled his fingertips into her sides, and she bucked slightly and squealed. She looked up into his eyes and laughed loudly as his fingertips explored her ribcage.

Meanwhile, behind them, Liz was stripping off her stockings. She slid them off of her long, sexy bare legs and dangles them in front of Mark, but out of Holly’s view. He stopped tickling her and grabbed Holly’s wrists, roughly lifting them over her head. Still giggling, a slightly confused look came over Holly’s beautiful face. Liz quickly and tightly tied her friend’s wrists together with her own pantyhose, then pulled them down and over the padded arm of the couch. This pulled Holly’s arms up as far as they would go, and Mark leaned on them, holding them in place while Liz tied the other end of the hose to the leg of the sofa.

“Hee hee…hey wait, what are you doing, Liz? Hey, lemme up!!” Holly said, but not with much fear or anger in her voice at all. She kept giggling softly, because Mark lightly stroked her now-exposed underarms with his fingertips.

Mark said, “We thought it would be a good idea to tie you down, so you don’t struggle so much. See, both Liz and I can tell how much you like to be tickled, so we decided we would torture you for a few hours, isn’t that right, Liz?”

Holly and Mark both looked at Liz, and an evil, wicked grin spread across her face as she nodded. Holly’s eyes got wide as china plates.

“N-no, you…you wouldn’t!” Holly said, beginning to sound a little panicked.

“Oh, I would.” Liz said matter of factly. She walked over to Holly’s ankles and straddled her legs, facing her feet, so that Holly’s sensitive, nyloned feet poked out from between Liz’s knees. Mark still sat on Holly’s hips, his knees supporting most of his weight, but he still kept her pinned against the couch.

“Please Mark, please don’t let her do this!” Holly pleaded. Her eyes were wide with fear, but at the same time, an eager flame that Mark could see very clearly.

“She’s not the only one. I am going to help her.” Mark said. At that very moment, both Liz and Mark began to tickle Holly. Liz’s sharp, expert fingernails contacted Holly’s immobile soles, and Mark’s fingertips dug sharply into her stretched ribcage. A blood-curdling scream filled the large living room, followed by maniacal, hysterical laughter.

Holly tried to twist and buck, but her bonds were too tight, and the two people sitting on her pinned very too effectively. Her chest heaved and jiggled under her shirt as she screamed with laughter and wiggled in her bonds. Her eyes were screwed shut and her mouth wide open as delicious, beautiful laughter poured from between her lips.

Mark’s fingertips roamed her upperbody, gliding over her bare, shaven, sensitive underarms, then poking and prodding down her ribcage, lobster clawing her hips, and skittering over her thin-shirt-covered tummy. Liz’s fingernails viciously glided over the poor girl’s wriggling soles, scraping up, down, and side to side on her arches, then up to her toes, and back down to her heels. Holly screamed with laughter, and though she struggled somewhat, Mark looked at her chest as he tickled her ribs – her nipples her stiffening. He wondered is Liz knew that her friend had this kind of reaction to being helpless and tickle tortured.

Mark, knowing that Liz was totally caught up in the tickle torture of her best friend’s nyloned soles, let his tickling fingertips lazily glide over Holly’s shirted breasts. Her eyes opened for a moment, looking into Mark’s as she gasped suddenly, then her laughter resumed. Liz wasn’t going to stop tickling her feet any time soon, and all three of them knew it. Mark’s fingertips lightly played with Holly’s medium-sized breasts, and both he and Holly herself were thankful that she hadn’t worn a bra. Mark’s fingertips glided over her soft mounds of flesh repeatedly, forcing the girl’s nipples to stiffen tremendously more, but still forcing her to giggle harder. Liz continued to tickle Holly’s feet, and this was driving the poor girl mad.

Holly’s eyes locked with Mark’s as he tickled and fondled her breasts. A slight sheen of sweat had broken out on Holly’s brow, and she was twisting in a seductive way now, despite her screaming laughter from having her feet so viciously tickled. She stared into Mark’s eyes with a lustful hunger, despite the fact that he rarely looked at her face, instead electing to look at where he was tickling. Soon, his fingertips found Holly’s engorged nipples, stroking, scratching, and pinching lightly. Holly screamed and clenched her eyes shut again. She arched her back as a wave of pleasure washed over her chest, and the fire in her loins was stoked. She lewdly gyrated her hips underneath Mark, who was the only tickle to know how turned on Holly was becoming. Liz was obviously a foot fetishist; she was tickling the poor girl’s nyloned soles with passion, not deviating from them one bit, and torturing Holly’s feet to no end. This forced crazed laughter from the girl, even though she was so horny by now.

Mark leaned over, pressing his hands against Holly’s chest tightly, and she moaned softly before bursting into tickle-crazed laughter again. Mark whispered into her ear, “Want to get off?” Holly nodded her head vehemently, her eyes again locking with his as she squealed and wriggled. Mark spoke up, in Liz’s direction. “Tickle her feet harder, and faster!! I want to make her pass out!”

“Gladly!” came the response from Liz. Mark was surprised at how much of a tickle fanatic Liz turned out to be. She seemed to love nothing more than stroking her best friend’s silky nyloned soles.

Knowing that Liz would be totally enthralled by her friend’s feet, Mark got off of Holly’s waist and kneeled on the floor in front of the couch. His left hand grabbed Holly’s chest and massaged, fondled, and rubbed her breasts, as his right hand slid down over her tummy. He pulled her skirt up, revealing the crotch of her pantyhose. It was soaked, as was her red G string underneath. He pressed his fingers tightly against her covered womanhood, feeling the hard little nub of her clit with his fingertips. Holly screamed, and at that very second, Liz tickled her feet even harder than before, her nails digging into her nyloned soles and raking wickedly up and down. Holly’s screams echoed off the walls as she was caught between heaven and hell at the same time, her mind fighting to keep it’s composure as she laughed, moaned, and giggled madly.

Mark’s hand rubbed her **** rapidly, her soaking wet pantyhose making his hand very moist, very fast. His other hand stimulated her breasts, and Holly’s breath sped up rapidly. Mark’s fingertips rubbed her clit through her G string and pantyhose over and over again, and soon, Holly was bucking slightly and screaming at the top of her lungs. Her feet were just so damned ticklish, and Liz was such a great tickler! At the same time, the flames in her belly peaked, and she felt her **** clench down on itself, her abdomen muscles nearly cramping from the sudden rush of pleasure. Hey eyes rolled back into her head, and she let out a loud, apocalyptic scream, her fists clenching so tight that her knuckles turned bone white. Her mouth formed a perfect “O” of pleasure as the laughter continued to pour from her mouth in the form of an orgasmic scream. Her **** squirted into her panties again and again and she climaxed, her toes clenching against Liz’s hands. Unable to breathe, the Co2 in her bloodstream increased, and her orgasm continued to gain in power. She felt as though her tummy would explode, and she loved it. Liz still tickled her feet viciously, making everything so much better. Finally, after a long two and half minute orgasm, Holly collapsed onto the couch, slumping onto the cushions, unconscious. She again began to breathe, deeply and raggedly, in her sleep.

It took a moment, but soon, Liz realized her friend was blacked out. She stopped and giggled madly. Mark had already pulled his hands away from Holly’s beautiful body, having wiped the moisture off of his hand and onto the rug beneath him. He pushed Holly’s skirt down to hide her soaked crotch.

Liz was panting heavily. She turned to face Mark, and stood up off of her best friend’s legs. Mark noticed a considerable wet patch on Holly’s shins, where Liz’s crotch had been. He grinned. Now he knew why Liz was so into tickling her friend’s feet.

Liz looked straight into Mark’s eyes, an obvious lust behind the blue. She lifted her skirt and peeled off her soaking wet panties, and without a word, jumped onto Mark, knocking him onto the floor and straddling his waist. She leaned against him and kissed him passionately, shoving her tongue hungrily between his lips and sliding her hands over his body. As she stripped off his T shirt, she growled, a primal, sensuous growl, and Mark knew that the fun was only beginning.

Last edited:
Great Story!! Thanks for the post
Lucky Mark :D

All the time and planning I spent on this story, and everyone is too busy to leave comments, except Nige. Two hundred eighty views and ONE Comment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job with the story. And, as I've been told, don't worry so much about comments, just write because you enjoy it. Otehrs will enjoy your story, and some will even comment.

I thought this was a nice tale.

Good stuff, Viper!

It's obvious you put a lot of work into this story. :) The best reward for performing a labor of love like this, is the fun you have doing it. ;) I look forward to reading more of your work.

Wow...awesome story...damn,I go to college, why can't that ever happen to me?!?!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back