• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 1

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the other brand extension, WOWE. this is the "RAW" version of my series, so i hope you enjoy it. feedback is always welcomed. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

the crowd erupted into a frenzy as the pyrotechnics went off inside the arena. the new "brand" of WOW was beginning and the crowd was hyped with anticipation. then the song, "Money, Money, Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme song) played and the owner of WOW, David Mclane, amde his appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a tuxedo, Mclane had a grin from ear to ear as he walked down the ramp towards the ring. this was a wonderful moment for Mclane as his franchise was going into a new direction. he made it to the ring and smiled at the capacity crowd. he then grabbed a microphone.

"ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Women Of Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT!!!!" Mclane announced and the crowd responded with cheers. "folks, the very best of WOW are in this brand and we hope you enjoy the best action in women's wrestling. let's not waste anytime and i am going to introduce several people who will be involved with WOWE. first, our ring announcer hails from the TMF, he is TK81!!!!!" Mclane announced.

TK81 made his appearance at the top of the stage to a nice ovation. he was excited about his role in WOWE and jumped at the chance to be a part of the action. he made it to the ring and shook Mclane's hand. he then stood in the corner of the ring.

"now ladies and gentlemen, we have to have commentators and we have the best around. introducing first, a man who symbolizes the best in announcing, i give you.....LEE MARSHALL!!!!" Mclane announced.

Lee Marshall www.kven.com/index1.htm?personalities_lee.htm~mainFrame made his appearance at the top of the stage to a standing ovation. he waved to the crowd and made his way down the ramp and to the announcers table. he put the headphones on and gave Mclane the thumbs up.

"and Lee wont be alone. his partner is an up and coming announcer!! i give you JONATHAN COACHMAN!!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd booed heavily as Jonathan Coachman made his appearance at the top of the ramp. he had a smug smile on his face and he walked down the ramp to his entrance music. the Coach was excited about this opportunity to show just how talented he is. he sat next to lee Marshall and pointed a finger at Mclane in acknowledgement.

Lee: "Coach, welcome to WOWE!!!"

Coach: "now that i am here, WOWE will be the biggest thing on TV since, well, since i made my first ever tv appearance."

"now ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce our backstage reporter, Julie Day!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd cheered as a live shot of Julie Day in the backstage area. Julie smiled and waved to the crowd and the crowd cheered.

"and finally, it gives me great pleasure to introduce our officiating crew. they hail from the TMF, i introduce to you, THEWINDOWGUY64, CTFT2001, MR MACPHISTO, PHREAKADELIC, APREMONT75 and BELLYTICKLERNJ!!!!!" Mclane announced.

the officiating crew made their appearance at the top of the stage. each guy was pumped up about being a permanent part of WOW. they waved to the crowd , dressed in their referees outfits and made it to the ring and each shook David Mclane's hand. Mclane spoke into the microphone again.

"now ladies and gentlemen, let's get this show started. to kick things off, i give you the GENERAL MANAGER of WOWE, STEPHANIE MCMAHON!!!!" Mclane announced.

the song "My Time" blared on the PA system and the capacity crowd cheered as the daughter of Vincent Kennedy McMahon made her appearance at the top of the stage. Stephanie was dressed in a dark blue business suit jacket, a white blouse, a dark blue skirt and dark blue pumps. she had a smile on her face as she made her way to the ring. Stephanie was thrilled about the opportunity to run this brand of women's wrestling. she knew that she could take it to new heights. this was going to be an excellent opportunity for her to polish her skills before she took over the WWE one day. she made it to the ring and shook Mclane's hand. Mclane then left the ring and made his way back up the ramp.

Lee: "well, there she is! Stephanie McMahon, the General manager of WOWE! she is a beautiful woman and a smart cookie!"

Coach: "a smart cookie? Lee, this is 2004, not 1775!!! get with the times man!!!! Stephanie McMahon is the most INTELLIGIENT woman in the history of womne's wrestling. she is going to take WOWE to soaring heights! the best thing is, i'll be right there with her!"

Lee: "gee Coach, a little butt-kissing huh?"

Coach: "i kiss no one's ass!"

Lee: "that's not what Eric Bishoff said..."

Coach: "Lee, quiet down! Stephanie is about to talk!"

"ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WOWE!!!" Stephanie yelled into the microphone. the crowd responded with cheers. "...let's get down to business. make no mistake about it, WOWE is going to be the best women's wrestling organization of all time! we have the most talented roster in this brand. we have the WOWE Tag Team Champions Law & Order!!! we have the NEWLY crowned WOWE Continental Champion Beckie the Farmer's Daughter and of course we have the WOWE World Champion, Terri Gold!!!!!" Stephanie told the crowd who responded with a loud ovation. "...on tonight's show, we have some exciting matches and next week, we will have some title defenses! on tonight's show, we will see Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka take on Little Fiji and Little Egypt!! then, we have Hollywood's niece, Innocence, take on Tiffany Mellons!!!! Mystery will face Cheyenne Cher and speaking of Hollywood, we will have Hollywood take on Boom Boom!!! later on in the show, i will announce who gets title shots next week! ladies and gentlemen, ENJOY the show!!!" Stephanie announced.

the crowd cheered, but were a little disappointed that they werent going to see any title defenses. but they knew next week's action was going to be huge.

************COMMERCIAL********

"well, well, well. looks like it's tWo night! ladies, i think we should make our presence known and remind everyone that we rule this place!" Hollywood boasted.

"that's right! now that the Glamour Hags are gone, there is nothing in our way as we rule this place." Daffney laughed.

"hahaha! i have no doubt that we will sweep our matches! first up though is you two, Francesca and Ninotchka. i swear, if you two lose to those runts, i will FIRE you!!!" Hollywood laughed.

"please! Hollywood, trust me, if we lose to those two wimps, i will shave my head and marry David Mclane!" Francesca laughed.

"you know, Mclane might like a woman with a bald head!" Hollywood laughed back.

"DA! i will kiss Mclane on the lips if we lose! there is NO WAY we will lose!" Ninotchka said.

"well then, humiliate them. you two should be back in what? 2 minutes?!" Hollywood smiled.

Francesca and Ninotchka hi-fived Hollywood on their way out. Hollywood and the rest of the tWo sat back in their chairs and looked at the monitor.

FRANCESCA LE/COL. NINOTCHKA (tWo)

vs

LITTLE FIJI/LITTLE EGYPT

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, LITTLE FIJI and LITTLE EGYPT!!!!" TK81 announced.

soft Polynesian music played and Little Fiji and Little Egypt made their appearance at the top of the stage to a nice ovation. Little Fiji wore a flower print bikini top with flower print bikini bottoms, along with a grass skirt and barefoot. Little Egypt wore a gold bikini top, orange belly dancer pants and barefoot. both women waved to the crowd as they walked down the ramp. they wanted to prove to everyone that were not "jobbers" and could be contenders for Championship gold. their inspiration was Asian Invasion, who used to lose all the time, but eventually became Tag Team Champions and held onto them for a long time until SCORN. they hoped they were going to have the same destiny.

Lee: "Little Fiji and Little Egypt look ready to win tonight!"

Coach: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! are you kidding me?! they have as much chance to win tonight as the Rock does against me!"

Lee: "you're kidding right?"

Coach: "HELL YEAH! everyone knows the Rock is scared of me and Little Fiji and Little Egypt will LOSE tonight! i GUARANTEE IT!!"

Lee: "look! there goes the Rock in the audience!"

Coach: "WHERE?! WHERE?!! WHERE'S SECURITY!!"

Lee: "just kidding....."

Coach: "hehe..i was just playing too! you were kidding right?"

Lee: "ah Coach, i am going to enjoy having you here...."

"and their opponents, representing the Tickling World Order, here is FRANCESCA LE and COL. NINOTCHKA!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed heavily as Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka made their appearance at the top of the stage. Francesca was dressed in a black one piece bathing suit, with the letters T.W.O. on the chest area and black boots. her partner Col. Ninotchka wore a black spandex sleeveless top with a white sash across her shoulder with the letters T.W.O. on it, black tights and black boots. both women had a smug look on their faces as they approached the ring. they wanted to send a strong statement to the rest of the tag teams in WOWE that they were the team to fear. they wanted to recapture their tag titles and even though Law & Order were not friends with the WOW women, they were no friends of the tWo either. they made it to the ring and mocked the crowd who continued to boo.

Lee: "here they are! the former Tag Team Champions and perhaps the NEXT champions if they get the chance."

Coach: "FINALLY! i can agree on something with you! you are looking at the NEXT Tag Team Champions! plus, Bobby Heenan let me borrow a tape of francesca and woo hooo hooo!!!! let's just say she is a BEAUTIFUL woman! i support her a thousand percent!"

BellyticklerNJ, the referee for this match, called for the bell and Francesca started against Little Egypt. Francesca pointed and laughed at Little Egypt. she walked up to her and insulted her. Little Egypt then slapped Francesca across the face and as Francesca went to retaliate, Little Egypt kicked her in the knee, then did a drop toe hold. Francesca's face bounced off the mat and Little Egypt clutched her ankle. she began to twist Francesca's ankle and Francesca screamed in pain. Little Egypt continued to twist the ankle, but then also pulled the bootlaces loose. Francesca twisted and refused to submit when BellyticklerNJ asked her. Little Egypt managed to get the laces loose. she then began to tug the boot off and Francesca realized this. she tried to scrunch her toes to keep the boot on, but Little Egypt managed to get it off. she then grabbed Francesca's socked ankle and dragged her to her corner. she then tagged in Little Fiji. Little Fiji grabbed the toe of Francesca's sock and pulled the sock off, exposing Francesca's barefoot.

"what are you doing?! let go of my ankle!" Francesca screamed.

Little Fiji then did a step over toe hold and smiling, she raked her fingers along Francesca's tender sole. Francesca exploded in laughter as she felt Little Fiji's nails tickling the bottom of her foot. Little Fiji enjoyed listening to Francesca screaming and laughing hysterically. she then dug her fingers in between Francesca's toes and the brunette vixen laughed hysterically. the corwd was cheering as Francesca continued to laugh. Belly ticklerNJ asked her if she wanted to submit, but Francesca refused. Francesca was getting desperate as she felt fingers in between her toes. she reached up and raked Little Fiji's eyes. Little Fiji covered her eyes in pain and Francesca crawled to her corner. she tagged in Ninotchka, but Little Fiji tagged in Little Egypt. Ninotchka charged in, but Little Egypt did a drop toe hold to Ninotchka and Ninotchka rammed her face against the mat. Little Egypt didnt waste anytime and began to unlace Ninotchka's boot. Ninotchka realized what was happening, but then Little Egypt put Ninotchka in the step over toe hild and finished unlacing the boot. she pulled the boot off and stared at Ninotchka's black sock. Ninotchka had a look of panic on her face as Little Egypt peeled her sock off with a grin. soon, her creamy sole was exposed and Little Egypt didnt waste anytime. she scrabbled her nails all over the Russian's tender sole.

"NIET!!! NIET!!!! DONT TICKLE MEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ninotchka laughed.

Little Egypt enjoyed watching Ninotchka laugh and squirm under her tickling fingers. Little Egypt pulled at the toes, then stuck her finger into the soft webbing between Ninotchka's toes. Ninotchka's laugh went up another octave and the crowd it!

Lee: "looks like Little Egypt may pull it off! listen to Ninotchka laugh!"

Coach: "i didnt think she would be that ticklish! but have no fear, Ninotchka will prevail!"

Ninotchka reached her hand out and grabbed the bottom rope. BellyticklerNJ told Little Egypt to let go of the hold and Little Egypt did so reluctantly. she then tried to grab Ninotchka's bare ankle again, but Ninotchka kicked her in her knee. Little Egypt fell over and Ninotchka got back to her feet. she grabbed Little Egypt's bare ankle, then put her in the figure four leglock. Little Egypt screamed in pain. Little Fiji tried to interfere, but Francesca speared her and rolled her out of the ring. Francesca then grabbed Little Fiji's bare ankle and rammed it against the ring post. Little Fiji cried out in pain, then Francesca put her in a step over toe hold and didnt waste anytime raking her nails all over Little Fiji's foot. Little Fiji roared in laughter, but on the inside of the ring Little Egypt was screaming in pain. then a look of horror was in her eyes as she saw Ninotchka grabbing and wiggling her toes. she knew what was coming and braced herself. Ninotchka then stroked her fingers into the arch of Little Egypt's barefoot and Little Egypt exploded in laughter. Ninotchka made sure she tickled the arch, then the ball of the foot, then the skinny toes. Little Egypt laughed wildly and couldnt pull her legs free. she was in the middle of the ring and Ninotchka was scraping the tip of her nail on her arch. Ninotchka found a sensitive spot, right above the arch and just south of the ball of the foot. Little Egypt couldnt take it anymore.

"I QUIT I QUIT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! STOP HAHAHAHAHAH TICKLING MEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE!" Little Egypt laughed.

BellyticklerNJ called for the bell and Ninotchka gave one last tickle and released the hold. Francesca tickled Little Fiji a little longer then got into the ring. BellyticklerNJ raised their hands in victory as the music of the NWO played.

Lee: "looks like the tWo was just too strong!"

Coach: "you know, i think Little Fiji and Little Egypt purposely tired to tickle their feet because it saved them a beating."

Lee: "what do you mean?"

Coach: "think about it Lee, tickling their feet immediately only made Francesca and Ninotchka retaliate faster. so instead of getting a beating of a lifetime and tickled, they just got tickled. pretty smart."

Francesca and Ninotchka motioned their hands across their waists as though they had title belts. they knew this win was just the first step to winning back their Tag Team Championship.

******************COMMERCIAL*********

"Stephanie, can i talk to you?" a voice said.

"yes?" Stephanie responded. she then turned around and was startled. "what is it Chyna?"

"i want a shot at Terri Gold next week! make the match!"

"didnt you just lose to Terri at SCORN?" Stephanie asked.

"that was luck! i was also battling a stomach flu during that match! next time, i will destroy her and become the WOWE World Champion!" Chyna shouted.

"but doesnt Hollywood want a shot at the title too?" Stephanie asked.

"we ALL want a shot! i want first crack at it! we ALL know Terri cant beat me!" Chyna said.

"but she did! Chyna, i am going to make my decision later on in the show. now if you will excuse me, i have things to do...." Stephanie said as she walked away.

Chyna stood there fuming. she wanted Terri Gold and she would stop at nothing to win the WOWE World title.

"now my darling niece, are you ready for your first match?" Hollywood asked.

"you bet i am! i am going to show the world that our family is strong and that i will be a impact person here in WOWE! plus, i want my auntie to be proud of me!" Innocence said.

"i am always proud of you. Tiffany Mellons is a complete joke! humiliate her and bring me back her boot. do you want anyone out there with you?" Hollywood asked.

"no, i'll be alright! after all, it is Tiffany Mellons. it's not like i'm going to break a sweat..." Innocence laughed.

"that's my niece! have fun!" Hollywood told her, then gave her a hug.

INNOCENCE (tWo) www.crush-girls.com/cstars/14.JPG

vs

TIFFANY MELLONS (GLOW)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, TIFFANY MELLONS!!!!" TK81 announced.

some 80's pop music played and Tiffany Mellons made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a gold one piece bathing suit, with sheer gold nylons and gold boots, the buxom blonde began to skip down the ramp. Tiffany was excited to be a part of WOWE and wanted to be a major player, like she was in GLOW. she enjoyed the finer things in life and hoped to one day wear WOWE gold. she didnt know anything about her opponent but she did know she had to watch out for being tickled. she hated being tickled.

Lee: "wow, Tiffany is an attractive woman isnt she?"

Coach: "sure if you like blow up dolls. doesnt she remind you of an inflatable doll?"

Lee: "i would have no idea Coach. do you?"

Coach: "of course not. i just saw one in your locker and hoped that you would tell the fans what it's like! HAHA! you cant crack jokes on the Coach! i'm way too smart!"

Lee" "oh my goodness! the Rock is here!!!"

Coach: "WHERE?!!! WHERE?!!!"

Lee: "hahahaha! you crack me up!

"......and her opponent! representing the Tickling World Order, here is INNOCENCE!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and Innocence made her appearance at the top of the stage to a chorus of boos. the "niece" of Hollywood had a angelic, yet devilish look on her face, wearing a pink frilly top that had a short skirt at the end, revealing a LOT of Innocence. she wore black nylon stockings and black boots. the whistles were loud as Innocence made her way to the ring. this was her big moment in her career. she was going to be a part of CRUSH, but it never got off the ground, so she decided to join her "aunt" in WOW. she made it to the ring and looked at Tiffany Mellons. she then did a cute school girl giggle.

Lee: "can you believe that outfit she has on?!!"

Coach: "beauty runs in the family!!!! Hollywood is a stunning woman, but her niece is a HOTTIE!!!! WOW!!!"

Apremont75, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. the two women locked up and Tiffany easily shoved Innocence to the mat. Tiffany started bouncing up and down, excited about what she did. Innocence stood up again and looked sad. Tiffany Mellons then charged towards Innocence, but then Innocence stuck out her foot and kicked Tiffany in the gut. as she hunched over, she DDT'd the blond woman then she stood up. with an innocent look in her eyes and an innocent shrug she went for the cover. 1..........2......KICKOUT! Tiffany tried getting to her feet, but Innocence then began to chop away at her chest, nailing her ample bosom. the crowd chanted "WOOOOO!" with each chop, then Innocence threw Tiffany against the ropes and went for a clothesline. Tiffany ducked and scooped up Innocence and slammed her to the mat. Tiffany then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg on Innocence's chest. she then went for the cover as Apremont75 made the count. 1.......2.......KICKOUT.

Lee: "wow! Tiffany is very agressive isnt she?"

Coach: "huh?"

Lee: "will you stop looking at Innocence and do your job!"

Coach: "i cant help it. i think i am in love. ijust hope Hollywood doesnt get jealous."

Tiffany rolled Innocence over onto her stomach and noticed her rear end was sticking out from under her short, short skirt. she wore black lacey shorts and Tiffany began to tickle the butt cheeks.

"EEP!" Innocence yelped.

Tiffany continued her tickling and saw Innocence's legs kicking. she then reached out and grabbed an ankle. she then began to unlace Innocence's boot.

"ticklish are we? let's see just how ticklish you are!" Tiffany taunted.

Innocence's eyes bugged out and she quickly reached for the ropes. Apremont75 told Tiffany to let go of her hold and Tiffany pouted. Tiffany began to taunt Innocence and giggled at her plight. Innocence then had a look of rage in her eyes and she charged forward, spearing Tiffany to the mat. Tiffany moaned in pain and Innocence began stomping away at Tiffany. she then got to the top rope and waited for Tiffany to stand up. when Tiffany stood up, Innocence leapt of the top rope, nailing Tiffany with a missile dropkick. Tiffany moaned in pain and Innocence grabbed her ankle and trapped it between her thighs. she didnt waste anytime and unlaced Tiffany's boot and easily pulled it off, exposing Tiffany's nyloned covered foot. her toes began to flex as her toes were exposed to the warm arena air.

"please dont do this to me...." Tiffany whined.

"tickle tickle tickle.......laugh BITCH laugh!!" Innocence screamed as she raked her nails across the smooth nyloned sole.

Tiffany exploded in laughter as she felt fingers dancing all over her sole. she was incredibly ticklish and couldnt stand it. she did try to resist, but Innocence attacked the curl of her toes and she lost it. she tapped wildly on the mat and Apremont75 called for the bell.

Lee: "Tiffnay submitted in record time!"

Coach: "huh?"

Lee: "Coach, Tiffany submitted to Innocence!"

Coach: "like you didnt know that was going to happen! she is related to Hollywood! she is always going to come out a winner!"

Apremont75 raised Innocence's hand in victory as the music of the NWO played. she has happy she won her debut match and then she reached down and grabbed Tiffany's boot. she was going to bring it back to the dressing room as a souvenier of her first match! Innocence knew big things were going to happen in her future!

UP NEXT: Cheyenne Cher takes on Mystery and Hollywood faces Boom Boom!

okay folks, this was the introductory chapter for WOWE. how did you like it? the matches are going to be shorter, but the tickling action will ALWAYS remain. feedback always welcomed and i hope you continue to follow BOTH of my series!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back