• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stern does it again - model Shaune Bagwell

We almost got TWO tickle chair segments today!!!
Howard said to leave the chair out today for
Jenny Mcarthys sister when she came in. He never
tickled her, but the Shaune Bagwell segment was
sounding really good to me. I'll be waiting for
it on E. THANKS HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I listened to the episode this morning and it sounded awesome. Thanks to Artie, we finally got some more foot tickling. She laughed during the upper body tickling, but she really screamed her head off when Artie started on her feet. :cool:

Gosh there has been a lot of Stern tickle chair lately! I hope he shows this stuff on E! ASAP!

Mitch

audio clip?

Anyone know where I can find an audio clip of this? At least to tide me over til it's on E.

Barlow said:
I listened to the episode this morning and it sounded awesome. Thanks to Artie, we finally got some more foot tickling. She laughed during the upper body tickling, but she really screamed her head off when Artie started on her feet. :cool:

I too am happy about the return of foot tickling. Do we all see the pattern here. Howard is more than willing to take the beautiful B-list girls to the chair............hey but who cares!!!! Howard you da man!!!!

Giantfan :devil:

Audio clips of this, and the Teen US girl would rock... plus you can carry them around on an i-pod, or something... if you do that kinnda thing.

Don't get me wrong. I like seeing women being tickled as much as any guy on this forum, and I'm glad we're finally seeing some foot tickling on the Stern show. But why waste the tickle chair on this woman? Personally I think she's weird looking. She's way too scrawny. I mean I prefer thin women, but this girl looks anorexic. If it wasn't for those fake boobs, she'd probably have a body like a broom stick. For crying out loud, look at her. Her arms are skinnier than her lips. She just doesn't look very healthy. Now in fairness maybe these aren't very good pictures of her(I've never seen her before), but I can't believe that a major league ballplayer like Jeff Bagwell settled for this woman. Usually Howard only tickles real hotties, and hopefully uberbabes like Heather Locklear, or Rebecca Romjin Stamos will soon be in the chair. I would've been happy to see him tickle his next guest, Amy McCarthy, who I think is ten time better looking than some beanpole in a bikini(Amy McCarthy also much prettier feet than Shaune Bagwell). Oh well beggars can't be choosers.

Last edited:
I gotta agree with Magic fingers.....

Shaune has looked a lot better then she did at this visit with Howard. Click the link a couple of messages above this and you'll see that she "was" actually cute. Money has away of changing people..........in a multitude of ways. BTW have ya seen Jeff Bagwell lately.......he's not that great either......again money makes the difference

Who cares???!!!!!
I'd be happy if Howard tickled a homeless woman
off the street. I wonder sometimes how old these
people are that complain about Howards tickling.
I'm only 31, but I clearly remember no internet,
tickling videos, or mainstream scenes with A or
B list celebs growing up. No offense to anyone,
but I think that some people just don't get how
rare this is for the tickling community and quite
frankly are spoiled.

I ALSO agree with Nickotickle....it's so weird how EVERY time Howard does something it causes the SAME exact comments every time! I mean, for like YEARS!

Also, always good to see YOU Wall Street! You are like the Loch Ness monster...or the Howard Hughes of the TMF!

Yeah I checked out her website, and she was definitely hot. What the hell happened to her? And it's not that I'm spoiled, I just would've much rather see Howard's next guest Amy McCarthy get tickled than some girl who looks like a heroin addict. But hey anytime any woman gets tickled it's always a good thing

Would you really

Nickotickle said:
Who cares???!!!!!
I'd be happy if Howard tickled a homeless woman
off the street. I wonder sometimes how old these
people are that complain about Howards tickling.
I'm only 31, but I clearly remember no internet,
tickling videos, or mainstream scenes with A or
B list celebs growing up. No offense to anyone,
but I think that some people just don't get how
rare this is for the tickling community and quite
frankly are spoiled.

Hey I realize this will make me "pesona non grata" around here but I don't care and I don't see the point of your comment Nicko. Who's complaining. I personally was just pointing out a fact about who Howard tickles. I think its an interesting point, I take it you do not. Thats cool but why do you have to make a remark and put people down? Your patronizing "no offense" is weak.

And would you really watch Howard tickle a homeless woman? Would someone produce a vid of that.........I doubt it. Tickle vids sell to guys because the ticklee is 9 times out of 10 good looking. Yeah there are some with less than attractive people in them but they don't do it for me. Am I being shallow...........yup! My fetish my perogative!

Yeah Im a bit nerved by all of this. Some around here act as if they're the only ones who read these threads. Like they're the all knowing all seeing experts. Comments like the ones in this thread can keep the noob's lurking for fear of......well read the thread.

I've been a member of this forum since the beginning. Hey I don't post much but is it like this all the time now?

I agree 100% Gfan. Maybe I was being shallow, or spoiled by complaining about Howards latest ticklechair episode, but let's face it; For someone to say it doesn't matter whether it's a supermodel or a homeless woman being tickled is about as accurate as saying that Playboy would be just as popular if all their centerfolds weighed 300 lbs. or more. And here's another thought; Just because someone might say something shallow or selfish on this forum doesn't mean that person is shallow w/their friends, and loved ones. This forum is dedicated to peoples tickling fetishes, and since fetishes are strictly about sexual pleasure, and nothing else, then that makes fetishes, well, pretty shallow. Even the nicest, most thoughtful person is occasionally selfish or shallow. Isn't it better to act that way on the TMF, than in real life?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back