• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Awards Pt. 12

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"Noooo, not there!!!!" Mandy screamed.
"oh yeeees," Willa replied savoringly, enjoying the torment of the young teen. Mandy tugged at her tight bonds fitfully, as Willa's long nails lowered over Mandy's bare midriff.
Mandy's tight body wiggled like a trapped worm as she scrunched her eyes tightly, preparing herself for the onslaaught of tickles.
Willa's nails finally reached their target, and began lightly stroking Mandy's smooth, flat tummy, as her tummy muscles twitched and fluttered beneath Willa's soft touch. The nails continued slowly and lightly, grazing across Mandy's cute tummy.
A steady flow of cute, high-pitched giggles escaped from Mandy's mouth, which soon turned into all-out laughter.
"Does this tickled Mandy?" Willa teased.
"Heeheheheehehehy-yyeeheheheeessshee!!!" Mandy giggled.
Willa continued to verbally torment Mandy, using cute baby talk, like
"widdle mandy wandy has such a tickly widdle tummy! yes she does!!"
Mandy could hardly breathe, her cute little face turned a shade of red as laughter continued to force itself from her petite body.
Willa's tickling nails soon ventured to Mandy's delicate ribcage, which could barely be seen protruding slightly from her smooth, tan skin.
"hey Mandy, how many ribs do you have?" Willa asked, resting her hands atop the ribcage.
Mandy tryed to regain her breathe, as she breathed heavily.
"I don't think i heard you??" Willa said playfully, as heer fingers got anxious.
"W-willa please don't," Mandy begged tiredly.
"Wrong answer!" Willa anounced as she furiously dug all ten fingers into a tickling-tornado on mandy's taunt, vulnerable ribs.
"P-pleasshehehehehehaaaaaahheaahahahahaheeeeeeeeee!!!!" Mandy screamed as she arched her back in a quick spazm, and then fell back as laughter escaped from her body, draining her of all energy.
Willa's rib assault quickly switched to a tummy attack as her nails bounced and slid all over Mandy's toned tummy. Willa's tickling then stopped, with the exception of one finger circling Mandy's adorable innie bellybutton.
"ready??"
"No, y-you wouldn'thehe!" Mandy screamed.
Suddenly the BigScreen went black, and quickly returned to the ceiling, but as it went, the crowd could distinctively hear one last thing.
"My bellybutton?!?! Noooo, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"
The crowd was confused as to why the abrupt stop, so i quickly come on stage to explain.
"Sorry everyone, but we have to keep the show moving, poor little Mandy Moore got enough for that second award, it's time for the next two awards, which happen to coincide with eachother, the awards for Best Tickler and Best Ticklee!!!" I go offstage, joining the audience in applauding Melissa Schuman and Jessica Biel who approach the stadium, eahc holding a white envelope and Golden Ticklee Award.
First Jessica Biel, who donned a stunning strapless black dress, with ruffles slightly above her high-heel clad feet. It was finished off with small white gloves for an elegant touch.
Melissa on the other hand, was dressed a bit differently, wearing bright red sweat-pants with blue and white stripes down the sides. She also wore whtie sneakers, but the most surprising thing was.... she wasn't wearing a top! yes, above the sweatpants was nothing more than her bare midriff and two pert breasts enlaced in a baby blue lacey, victoria secret bra. her blonde hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail.
They then appraoched the podium.
"Hey Melissa, where exactly is your shirt?" Jessica asked.
"Well it's actually a funny story, backstage i was hanging out with Katie Holmes, and she made me a bet that i couldn't take her tickling me for 5 minutes without me saying uncle. If i won, she would have to streak across stage, if i lost, i'd have to come out here topless. Well, obviously, i said uncle within thirty-seconds...it's sucks being super ticklish," Melissa explained.
"Well not for everyone, because some girl will get an award, just for being the best at being tickled, and someone will get one for tickling, let's go to the BigScreen."
"And now, the award for Best Tickler... the nominees are Britney Spears, Jessica Alba, Willa Ford, Angelina Jolie, and Beyoncee Knowles... now for The Best Ticklee... the nominees are...Mandy Moore, Shania Twain, Kirsten Dunst, Reese Witherspoon, and Alicia Silverstone..."
"Thank you BigScreen, now for the winners," Melissa said excitedly.
"And the Best Tickler is...Angelina Jolie!!!"
"And the Best Ticklee is...Mandy Moore!!!"
The crowd went wild as music began to play, an outwalked Angelina Jolie, in a dazzling long black dress, with white sparkles adding effect to it. Her long brown hair was braided to the side. Framed on her dark-tan face was a smile a mile wide.
She gratefully took her award from Jessica, who gave it to her with an embracing hug.
"Thank you everyone, this is soooo excting, and i must say tickling is definitely one of my favorite hobbies, i like nothing more than having a barely-clothed girl beneath me while my nails explore every ticklish part of her body!" Angelina said into the mic.
The audience loved her reply, making them go crazy.
"So Angelina, normally we'd let u have a shot at the winning ticklee, but for some reason she isn't out here," Melissa told her.
"I wonder if Willa is still tickling her?" Jessica said thoughtfully.
Suddenly Angelina's smile turned upside down.
"That bitch better not be tickling my 'lee, Mandy Moore is mine to tickle!!" Angelina said forcefully.
"And i'm gonna go get her!" Angelina then stomped offstage, leaving behind a mystified crowd.
"Ummm... okay, that was kinda weird," Melissa said, breaking the silence.
"You're telling me," jessica added.
"Maybe we'll find out later tonight, let's go tickle someone," Jessica said, as Melissa followed her offstage.
When the two girls left, the stage was left empty for a few minutes, and the crowd was getting restless.
But all of a sudden a loud voice burst out.
"Let me introduce, Miss. Shania Twain!!!!"
The lights suddenly shot off, except for two spotlights which focused on center-stage. All was quiet, slowly, two violins began playing softly, you coulsn't see where they were, but you could hear them. Then a few more invisible instruments added in also, soon mixing to form a slow, soft country tune. The tow spotlights remained focused on the bare stage, until suddenly they flicked off for a second, and when they flicked back on, it was none other than Shania Twain stading under them, holding a mic.
She wore a long sand colored dress, with raggedy edging at the bottom of it and at the long sleeves, she was also bare-footed.
As she let the song play a bit longer, her sensational voice soon joined in the slow pace.
"Ooooooooh... i remember when you used to touch me,
slowly slide you fingers up and down my ribs,
but now, i'm no longer your 'lee,
was it due, to all the fibs."
"i miss your sucking my toesss, soooo much,
your fingers exploring my soles and heels,
cause you went away,
so who's gonna tickle me todaaaaaay???"
The song continued at this slow, soft pace.
"why can't u slowly stroke my underarmmmmss,
why can't u lick my bellybutton,
i need u here, right nooooooow,
why did u leave, i needed yooooou..."
"There's no more hands, caressing my hips,
no more tongues, diving across my toes,
i miss the excitement, of being not able to move,
ooooooooooooooh pleaseeeeeee, tickle me one more time!"
The song went on slowly, adding dramatic affect, as Shania pleaded out once more, and the song finished dramatically, the lights shutting off...
"Now for a commercial break!"
TO BE CONTINUED...

i hope to see an award story where jessica biel is getting tickled :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back