• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need help finding a story

Jermyzy

Hey guys, I was hoping you guys might be able to help me. I'm looking for a tickling story I once came across on the internet probably a good 5 years ago. I could have sworn it was called "A lesson from jaqui" but when I search on the internet, a different story comes up. The one I'm looking for involved two groups of asian girls that kidnap each other and submit them to tickling. Does anybody recall the story I'm talking about and if so, would you happen to have a copy of it? Much appreciated.

Damn, I Swear I Saw It The Other Night..

But it wasn't on a tickling website. I'll keep looking

Re: Damn, I Swear I Saw It The Other Night..

Neutron said:
But it wasn't on a tickling website. I'll keep looking

Thanks a lot. LMK if you find it :)

Bumping this old thread, as i too have earnestly been searching the world wide web for said referenced story! Anyone know of it's possible whereabouts?

Cheers, -Pete

That story is already on this site. Here it is, again-

A Lesson From Jacqui
by K.

I am a lovely, 22 year-old female tourist from Japan who, along with my girlfriend Shiho and a Japanese-American cousin named Aya, decide to visit one of the ethnic sections of a large American city. It is an Asian section of town. We assume the section has Japanese stores, but soon discover that it is entirely an enclave of non-Japanese Asians. We feel a little uneasy, for we have had a rather bad habit of looking down our noses at anything Asian outside of Japan. But we decide to go ahead a shop there, just to see how the "other half" of Asia lives here in North America.

We stop at a small restaurant where a Chinese girl named Jacqui works as a hostess. She is the beautiful, petite daughter of the owner. She are very pleasant and also quite impressed with our long-legged cover-girl beauty and the stylishness of our clothes. But we are rather cold towards her.

By our appearance and standoffish behavior, she suspects we are Japanese and asks us just to confirm it. Though we are rather annoyed at the boldness her inquiry, we say "yes."

Jacqui is are trying to be nice, but we remain haughty. We are rather put off by the assertive behavior of the non-Japanese Asians we have encountered in America. We are used to a somewhat more deferential attitude from the ones who live in Japan.

When our food is brought to our table, we look it over with a critical eye. Shiho finds a spot on the edge of her dish. It's just a dried soap spot from the dishwasher, but she makes a fuss over it. Aya finds a soap spot on her glass and also becomes indignant. We refuse to accept the food.

Our behavior causes a great deal of consternation among the restaurant's staff, which takes great pride in the cleanliness of its establishment. Finally, Jacqui decides that she has been nice enough. She tell us that sees see no reason to replace the food.

As Jacqui glares at us, we realize that beneath her delicate Asian beauty lies great toughness. We don't know it at the time, but she is also a member of a secret society of Chinese girls -- a kind of gang. It's not a gang that seeks violence. It's more like a "protective association" that mobilizes when someone from the neighborhood is threatened by an outsider.

Used to subservience by the non-Japanese Asian girls that work in Japan, we are shocked and outraged by her defiance. We get up and leave. Jacqui tell us we have to pay for the food, regardless. But we simply turn up our noses and walk out.

As we head outside, we see a small boy racing towards us on a skateboard. Before we can get out of the way, he collides with us. The accident causes a run in my $25/pair Dior nylon stockings. Outraged, I push the boy into the gutter.

Leaving him crying, we hurry away. Behind us, we hear Jacqui's voice scream, "You.. you hurt my brother!"

Our hearts are pounding now. We walk rapidly down the street in our high-heeled pumps, trying to hail a cab.

We suddenly look to the right and see Jacqui running beside us. Then we see several other young Chinese women coming up around us. A girl in a silk jacket snarls, "Lets spank their Japanese butts!"

Before we can react, we feel ourselves being lifted in the air and carried along. We scream and struggle to get free, but the women have firm hold of our ankles and arms.

Soon, we are in what looks like a large meeting room. It's the private clubhouse of Jacqui's gang.

A girl suddenly pulls off my high heels. Another yanks my stockings down. My heart is in my throat. I realize that I am being stripped naked!

My clothes disappear into a nest of snatching female fingers. I look to my right. Shiho is already nude. I can see her black pubic bush and the white soles of her naked feet. Her bare breasts are jiggling as she struggles. Her toes curl, wrinkling her soles. Her dark nipples are erect with shock. She is being carried to a long hobby-horse like device that the women have set up in the middle of the room.

Then I see Aya naked and being pulled along by her pubic bush towards the device. She is screaming and sobbing with outrage, but minces along gingerly.

Soon, I am naked and being bent over the hobby-horse rail beside Shiho and Aya. I am in shock.

I look up through my tousled strands of hair to see Jacqui staring triumphantly into my eyes. As she gloats, she ties my wrists to posts on either side of my body. Then she goes behind and lash my ankles to other posts. Other Chinese girls do the same to Shiho and Aya.

Shiho, Aya and I are now totally nude and stretched out. Our tits are hanging down and our asses and the soles of our bare feet are facing a mob of giggling, taunting Asian girls. With great shame, we realize that our forced pose has caused our vulvas to protrude between our legs.

My mind reels at how fast this has happened. One minute ago we were in a restaurant. The next minute we are nude and bound in a kind of dungeon.

I see my clothes are on the floor in front of me. Jacqui picks up one of my nylons, the one with the run. She smells the toe area, then wrinkles her nose. "Ewww!!" Then she shoves the whole foot part into my nostrils. Sarcastically, she looks into my eyes and ask, "Are you still worried about the run in your stocking now, you snooty Japanese girl? Is your sweaty stocking worth so much?"

I try to turn my face away, but she keeps the stocking at my nose. It is damp with my perspiration. It smells like perfume, new shoe leather and me. It is not an unpleasant scent, but I sense that this Chinese girl will use the dampness of my nylons to humiliate me.

Jacqui asks me again if I should have made such a fuss over my stocking. Finally, I say, "No" and she lets the nylon drop to the floor.

Another Asian girl laughs, "She comes down here with her nose in the air, and it's her own feet that stink!"

The women roar with laughter as my face reddens.

I feel a girl behind me run her thumbs over the naked pads of my toes. Then she pinches the small corn on my pinkie toe. I wince. My feet are pretty, but I realize that these girls will go to any lengths to belittle me.

And I am not disappointed. The girl laughs, "Look at this, will you. She should be more concerned with her corns and calluses than her stupid hose."

Another girl laughs, "You mean these Japanese princesses have corny feet just like other women? I never would have guessed!"

My face is burning with embarrassment now. In the whirlwind of tours, I had not taken the usual care with my otherwise beautiful size 7 M feet. But I didn't count on other Asian women inspecting them.

I don't know what to say at this point. I am seeing Chinese girls in a new light.

Jacqui picks up my expensive pumps and sharply slaps my face cheeks with my heels. She taunts, "That's just a sample of what you're going to get today, Tokyo princess."

The Chinese girls go behind us. We suddenly feel burning smacks across our bare ass cheeks. Then another. We realize we are being spanked!

As Jacqui paddles me, she taunts, "That will teach you to come down here with your superior attitude!" Then Jacqui moves over to work on my left cheek. Another girl works on my right cheek.

Beside me I can see Shiho and Aya wincing and curling their toes. Two girls are working furiously on each of their shapely behinds. They are bright red with palm prints.

The girls who spank us become careless with their blows. Their fingertips sometimes whip against our vulvas. We now feel as if our pussies are being spanked!

The other women who are waiting their turn to spank our asses soon get bored. They decide to tickle the soles of our feet. Shiho, Aya and I erupt in wild laughter, only interrupted by our squeals when the blows land on our rears

One girl, a beauty with long black hair down to her waist, sits under me and begins pulling on my nipples. Another sits down to jerk on Shiho's nipples. Another takes her station under Aya.

Finally, the Chinese girls' arms grow tired. Another team of women quickly steps in to spank and tickle us. Their fingers are even more careless.

After what seems like an eternity, I start to have confusing feelings. The insides of my thighs begin to feel tingly and warm. The lips of my mouth become dry with my hot breath. I find myself panting and licking my lips. Beside me, Shiho and Aya are also breathless and panting.

I begin to think that I no longer want this punishment to stop. After all, I am already naked and disgraced before these Chinese women. The damage is done, so why not let this thing run to its conclusion?

I hear women giggle. I look between my legs. I see Jacqui's face there. She is looking at my vulva. My lips are wet and hanging down. She spanks me lightly across that area. The blow makes a wet smacking sound.

shut my eyes and moan. I feel I'll go crazy if you don't keep whipping it. Suddenly I blurt, "Please, Mistress Jacqueline. Keep whipping it! Spank my arrogant Japanese pussy! Tickle my feet too! I deserve it."

The women laugh. Shiho moans, "Yes. Spank mine too!" Aya pants, "Yes! Do something with my pussy please!"

Soon, the Chinese girls are gently batting and pulling on our labia. We begin to writhe our behinds and buck. Our cunts are shamefully loose and sopping.

Then the Chinese girls take out butterflies and insert them in our pussies. We feel the little wings flick at our distended clits.

The effect is astonishing. Soon we are straining at our bonds in our attempts to fuck the butterflies.

But the women tease us, withdrawing the butterflies just when we are close to orgasm. We buck and grind at the empty air, begging for them to be inserted again. When they finally go back in, we moan with happiness. Aya licks her lips and pants, "Oooo. Yes. Yesss!!!! Please. Faster. Just keep doing it!"

The teasing and tickling goes on for another hour. Our eyes are now wild, our bodies drenched with sweat. We moan, sigh and grind. Our juices drip the floor beneath our legs, forming little pools. Our labia and clits hang down like wet curtains. When the butterflies are periodically withdrawn, we weep and beg for them in the most shameless fashion.

Then they insert the dildos, monstrous 8-inch stumps with Chinese carvings. In normal times such devices would make us faint with fear. Now they make us weep with joy. They slide into us so easily.

The Chinese girls work the huge dildos in and out with both hands. Our **** lips grip them with eagerness.

Shiho, Aya and I cum within seconds of each other. Our orgasms seem to go on and on, in wave after screaming wave, as the dildos pound us.

Soon, we lay exhausted in our bonds. All I can say is, "Oh my god."

The Chinese girls untie us and let us lie down on a nearby couch. They bring us some green tea and some hot cloths and begin to sponge the juices from our pussies.

As Jacqui pats my vulva, she smile impishly. "I guess you Tokyo girls had an accident."

I blush and reply, "I guess we did, Mistress Jacqui."

I say, "I'm sorry for the way we acted in your restaurant."

Jacqui says, "It's OK. I think you understand how to behave now."

Teasingly, I ask, "You mean to avoid a spanking like this?"

Jacqui says , "Yes."

I look at Shiho. She has a dreamy look her face as an Asian girl sponges her pussy. Aya is laying back and pulling her knees to her chest, to make her pussy more accessible for washing. She looks to be in heaven.

I then give Jacqui a defiant look and say, "We still won't pay for that food! I dare you to make us!"

Jacqui and her gang seem shocked at first, then begin to laugh.

We return often to Jacqui's restaurant, and can never seem to get through a meal without committing some act of arrogance.

THE END

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back