• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

apremont75: your requested story. LPGA fun! (FFM/FFF)

primetime

Verified
okay folks, this is a story requested by a TMF member, apremont75, about characters from the LPGA. granted, i really dont follow golf, but i thought i would give it a try. the characters can be found at www.lpga.com with Cristie Kerr, Natalie Gulbis (a pure babe!), Kelly Robbins, Grace Park, and Mi-Hyun Kim. also, the great Tiger Woods makes an appearance as well. unlike most of my non wrestling stories, this one is a rated "G" tickling story. enjoy and feedback always welcomed.

it was a warm Sunday afternoon at a prestigious golf club and several members of the PGA and LPGA were in attendance. Tiger Woods was receiving yet another award for his golfing skills and the audience was filled with the media. Tiger accepted his award and smiled for the thousands of flashing bulbs. in the audience however, a small group of LPGA players were sitting around a table sipping alcohol and enjoying their time.

"damn! Tiger won ANOTHER award?!" Kelly Robbins blurted out.

"he is the greatest golfer who ever lived!" Natalie Gulbis joined in.

sitting around the table was LPGA stars Natalie Gulbis, Cristie Kerr, Kelly Robbins, Grace Park and Mi-Hyun Kim. all three ladies were dressed in formal attire and alcohol filled the table. Grace and Mi-Hyun didnt drink, but the remianing three women were drinking quite a bit. Grace and Mi-Hyun were getting a little tired of the tipsy behavior from their counterparts.

"can you three lay off the alcohol a little bit? you are going to make a spectacle of yourself!" Grace told them in a hushed tone.

"Gracie, Gracie, Gracie!!! enjoy yourself! lighten up! this a PAHTAY!!!" Natalie laughed.

"yeah, if you loosen up a bit, you might actually win a tournament!" Cristie chuckled.

"what are you talking about? i have won plenty of tournaments!" Grace responded.

"not really? usually someone chokes and you win aint that right Kelly?" Natalie giggled.

"yeah *chuckle*!!!! you and Mi-Hyun are lucky so far. the funny thing is....it's not like you can beat us!!!" Kelly chuckled.

"WHAT?!!!" Mi-Hyun exclaimed.

"you heard her! you two are not even on our level!" Natalie bragged.

"You really need to put the drinks down ladies, it's starting to float to your brains." Grace warned them.

"well then! how about a challenge?! we will play a round of golf in group play. we challenge you two and whatever partner to a round! we will show you who's better!" Cristie challenged.

"we can have ANYONE as a partner?" Grace smiled.

"yeah! ANYONE! we dont care who it is. we KNOW we can beat you!" Natalie told them.

"then let's make it interesting. how about the losers must be subjected to a punishment determined by the winners?" Grace smiled.

"ooooh! sounds like fun! i can see you two painting my house!" Kelly laughed.

"yeah, or cleaning up after my dog with you only using your hands!" Natalie laughed.

"YOU'RE ON!" Cristie told them.

the 5 women shook hands and decided the following Saturday would be their face off. Grace told Mi-Hyun what she had in mind for a punishment and Mi-Hyun smiled. Kelly, Natalie and Cristie smiled to themselves as they thought of all the humiliating things they could make them do, plus their partner!

Saturday arrived and the group of Kelly, Natalie and Cristie were waiting in the lounge. they had on their "game faces" and were ready to battle. they didnt like the fact that Grace put a bet in the challenge, so they were determined to make her pay. they discussed strategy, then they saw Mi-Hyun and Grace arrive. both Asian women were ready to go in their golf attire and were ready for battle as well. they were excited about the prospect of humiliating these three women. they cordially shook hands and the battle was about to begin!

"hey, we cant start yet? you two dont have a partner. it's supposed to be three on three." Natalie told them.

"our paretner said they will meet us on the links. so, let's go and i cant wait to punish you three!" Grace smiled.

"yeah, it will be a maid's uniform for you two when we're done!" Kelly laughed.

the 5 women got in their golf cart and rode off across the course with their caddies in a cart behind them. they finally made it to their destination and prepared to get started.

"i still dont see your partner. are they chicken?" Natalie laughed.

"funny. oh wait! here HE comes now!" Grace laughed.

Natalie, Kelly and Cristie looked over and saw a familiar figure. when the person got closer, their jaws hit the ground in absolute shock.

"ladies, meet our partner, TIGER WOODS!!!!" Grace laughed.

"Tiger Woods??!!!! you CANT do that!" Natalie screamed.

"you said ANYONE remember?" Mi-Hyun laughed.

"Ladies, let's get started shall we?" Tiger laughed.

"i am going to have SO much fun punishing you three when it's over.." Grace whispered to them.

Natalie, Kelly and Cristie looked at each other in horror as they realized they were duped. they gathered their senses and played golf. surprisingly, the matchup was very close. it was down to the last hole and Natalie just sank a putt, giving her team the lead. she pumped her fist and looked over at her opponents. this was going to be real sweet beating a team including TIGER WOODS. it was Tiger's turn and in order for his team to win, he had to sink an eagle. he walked over to the ball and winked at Grace and Mi-Hyun. then he winked at the 3 Americans and swung the club. Natalie, Kelly and Cristie watched helplessly as the ball flew into the air, bounced on the green and rolled, slowly, yet accurately towards the cup. the ball sat on the lip of the cup and after hesitating, it dropped! Grace, Mi-Hyun and Tiger all celebrated while the 3 American women dropped their heads. it was over and they lost. they only began to imagine what kind of humiliating punishment was awaiting them.

"GREAT GAME!" Grace laughed as she extended her hand.

"um, okay okay. you beat us. haha! we should have never challenged you. let's go inside and have a drink on me!" Kelly told them.

"oh no! it's punishment time! i think you will like your punishment. in fact, i think you will laugh it off....." Grace told them.

Kelly, Natalie and Cristie walked begrudginly to the clubhouse. they knew they had to live up to the bet, but they were not happy about it. they made it to the clubhouse and Grace, Mi-Hyun and Tiger lead them to a secluded suite. inside the suite were chairs, a couch and other niceties to make this suite a comfortable resting place.

"what are you going to do to us?" Natalie asked.

"we're just going to have a little fun. Natalie, lay down on the couch. Kelly, have a seat on the chair and Cristie, you lay on the floor and place your feet on the footrest." Mi-Hyun instructed them.

the three ladies looked perplexed and wondered what the hell was going on. Natalie laid on the couch and Grace scooped up her feet and laid them on the armrest of the couch. she then took out rope and began to tie her ankles.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!" Natalie screamed.

"just tying you up. in fact, all three of you will be tied up. dont worry, no harm will come to you and do as we say. you LOST the bet!" Grace told them.

Natalie watched as Grace tied her ankles together, then she felt Mi-Hyun pulling her arms over her head and binding them together. soon, Natalie was outstretched on the couch, her body taut as her wrists and ankles were tied across the armrests of the couch and down to the legs of the couch. then she watched as Kelly was sitting in a chair, her wrists tied behind her head and her ankles tied back to the legs of the chair. Cristie laid on the floor, but her wrists were fastened to the leg of the couch and her feet were tied to the footstool. all three ladies were squirming, trying to free themselves. Grace, Mi-Hyun and Tiger looked at their predicament and laughed.

"now, i know you're wondering why you're tied up." Grace told them.

"obviously. what are you going to do to us? what kind of punishment are you going to do?" Natalie asked while her partners nodded in agreement.

"you see, as a kid, i learned how to play golf. but i had this one strict instructor. everytime i made a mistake, he would punish me. he told me that he had to train me to be humble and concentrate on my game. if i didnt concentrate he would punish me. want to know how he punished me?" Grace asked.

"sure, why not?" Kelly said sarcastically.

"he TICKLED me." Grace told them.

Natalie, Kelly and Cristie all had a look of shock on their faces. tickling?! all three women realized what has about to happent o them and also realized why they were tied up. they wouldnt be able to escape!

"NO!!!! DONT TICKLE ME! I CANT STAND IT!!!" Cristie screamed.

"YEAH!!! oh please dont tickle me! i'm too ticklish!" Kelly begged.

"please dont do this.....tickling is torture!" Natalie gulped.

"i KNOW! this will teach you three drunkards to talk trash about our games! now, let's begin. Tiger, you take Cristie. Mi-Hyun, you take Kelly. Natalie is MINE!!" Grace told her partners.

Tiger Woods knelt down next to the footstool by Cristie. her feet began to wiggle and she had a lot of nervous anticipation. Tiger then grabbed a shoelace and pulled, watching the knot disappear.

"Tiger, you dont want to do this! please leave my feet alone.." Cristie begged.

"are you kidding? i LOVE tickling feet! you should hear my wife screaming when i tickle her!" Tiger laughed as he continued unlacing the shoes.

Mi-Hyun Kim stood behind Kelly and gently placed her fingers into the exposed armpits. she then lightly stroked the armpits and Kelly tried to hide her giggles.

"hehehehe...nooooooo.....doooooooont......" Kelly whimpered.

"tickle....tickle........tickle." Mi-Hyun whispered in Kelly's ear.

the dam broke and Kelly exploded in laughter. Tiger and Grace watched as Mi-Hyun's fingers probed and tickled all over Kelly's pits. the woman thrashed in her chair as there was no escape from the tickling fingers. Mi-Hyun fingers made their way all over Kelly's armpits, then they ventured down to her vulnerable ribs. Kelly shrieked as her ribs were tormented and her eyes bulged out. Natalie and Cristie looked on in horror as they knew they awaited the same fate. Grace and Tiger stood by enjoying the show. Mi-Hyun's fingers were zipping up and down Kelly's ribcage, then poked away at her belly. the women was in hysterics and Mi-Hyun never let up. then she stopped and Kelly tried to catch her breath.

"now, it's time for those big BIG feet of yours to get tickled." Mi-Hyun whispered in her ear.

"NO!!! DONT TOUCH MY FEET!!!" Kelly begged.

Mi-Hyun sat down on the floor and looked at the soles of Kelly's shoes facing out at her. the ankles were tied securely to the chair legs and she tried wiggling her feet. Mi-Hyun unlaced the shoes and pulled them off Kelly's feet. Mi-Hyun looked inside the shoe and realized the size.

"DAMN! she has BIG feet! a size 11!!!!!" Mi-Hyun laughed.

Kelly turned red as she heard Tiger, Grace and Mi-Hyun laughing about her big feet. she then gulped as she felt her socks getting peeled off. she scrunched her toes to try and keep the socks on, but it was no use. Mi-Hyun peeled them off.

"wow! your feet look SO SOFT! do you ever go barefoot? your feet are so white! look at her feet! her legs are tanned, but her feet are so pale and so white. these gunboats must be really sensitive! let me.....TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!" Mi-Hyun laughed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!! STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPHEHEHEHAHAHEHAHAHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!" Kelly exploded.

Mi-Hyun raked her fingers up and down the pale soles sending Kelly into hysterical laughter. Mi-Hyun liked the fact that not only were the feet so white, but extremely soft. her fingers sank into the fleshy sole and it drove Kelly insane. she grabbed Kelly's big toe and pulled it away from the other toes. she then stuck the tip of her finger into the soft toe crevice and Kelly almost lost her mind. Mi-Hyun loved playing with Kelly's big soft ticklish feet and enjoyed tormenting her. she looked at Grace, then stopped when Grace gave her the sign.

"Tiger, your turn to play...." Grace told him.

Tiger looked at a scared Cristie and finished unlacing her shoes. Cristie was already begging and whimpering as she felt Tiger pull off her shoe. he then pulled off the other shoe and now her socked feet were exposed. Cristie whimpered even more as her socks were being peeled off, exposing her barefeet.

"oooh! look at these feet! a size 9 huh? i could play with these feet forever! by the looks of it, you need to expose your feet a little more. thye look so pale. i guess i have to tickle them pink!" Tiger laughed.

"noooooooooooooooooooEEEEEEEEEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA NO TIGER!!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHETICKLING MY FEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP PLEASE STOP!!!!!" Cristie exploded.

Tiger Woods spider walked his fingers all over Cristie's soft pale soles and enjoyed watching her toes wiggle all over. he then grabbed her toes and pulled back, making her soles taut. then with his other hand, he raked his fingers very very slowly from the base of her toes, down the ball of her foot, into her arch and off her tender heel. he repeated the procedure 10 times and poor Cristie was a mess. tears flowed freely from her eyes as she felt his nails caressing her sensitive feet.

"look at these PIGGIES! tickle tickle piggies!" Tiger laughed as he tickled the curl of her toes.

Cristie exploded in laughter once again as the soft undersides to her toes were now being tormented. Tiger used his strength to prevent her toes from closing and continued to torment to undersides of the toes. Tiger was humming as he tickled her toes and Cristie was a mess. her hair was matted to her face in sweat and her feet stopped struggling. she just laid there and took the vicious tickling on her feet. Tiger then looked at Grace and stopped when she gave the signal.

"now Natalie, your turn....." Grace laughed.

"NO!!!! PLEASE DONT!!! i'm ticklish! really REALLY ticklish!" Natalie yelled.

Grace sat by Natalie's feet and began unlacing the shoes. she loved hearing Natalie beg and whimper as the laces came undone. then she placed her hand on the heel of the shoe and pulled. Natalie gulped as the shoe came off her foot, then the other followed. Grace held up the shoes like trophies, then let them drop to the ground with a thud.

"i am going to SO enjoy this." Grace laughed.

Natalie looked on as her socks were next. Grace took her time peeling off the socks, exposing her heel, then her arches, then the balls of her feet, then finally her toes. Natalie turned red as she knew Grace was going to torment her precious feet.

"look at what he have here! another pair of pale, soft looking feet! your feet are what? a size 9? 10? tell me..." Grace teased.

"Grace, please dont do this.." Natalie begged.

"TELL ME!!!!" Grace yelled then raked her fingers over the pale tender soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 10!!! 10!!!!!" Natalie roared.

"that's better....now Natalie, your skin is so tanned, but i LOVE the way your feet contrast to your legs. look at these cute toes. let me guess. your feet are........" Grace teased.

"please........please......" Natalie begged, closing her eyes in nervous anticipation.

"TICKLISH!!!!!" Grace laughed as she raked Natalie's feet with her nails.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GAWD!!!! NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOO STOOOPPPPPPPPTICKLING MEEEEEHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Natalie laughed.

Grace continued to torment Natalie's soft barefeet. she found a particular sensitive spot on the ball of the foot and took full advantage of it. Natalie's head whipped around wildly as Grace attacked her feet. Grace then lightly scrabbled her fingers in the arch and Natalie lost it. her toes wiggled wildy and Grace noticed it.

"does these chunky monkey toes want to get tickled? yes they do! tickle toes tickle tickle toes!!!" Grace laughed as she assualted Natalie's thick toes.

Natalie was in tickle hell. her laughter echoed off the walls as Grace continued to torment her feet. Grace then gave the signal to Tiger and Mi-Hyun and they resumed their tickling. now, Natalie, Cristie and Kelly all had their feet tickled at the same time and the music of laughter filled the room. Grace then pulled out a plastic hairbrush and brushed Natalie's tender soles, sending her into banshee-like screams. Tiger played with each of Cristie's toes and Mi-Hyun tormented the Kelly's arch with one hand and snaked the other hand to Kelly's ribcage. all three women were laughing profusely and prayed that their torment stop. Natalie felt the plastic bristles stroking her feet and went into silent laughter. Tiger continued to tickle the delicate toes of Cristie and she was on the verge of passing out. sadistic smiles could be seen on the faces of Grace, Mi-Hyun and Tiger as they truly enjoyed dishing out this punishment. a half hour passed and finally the tickling stopped.

"learned your lesson?" Grace asked.

"....*cough* *cough* yeah.......no....more tickling......" Natalie moaned.

Grace then untied Natalie, while Tiger and Mi-Hyun untied Cristie and Kelly. all three women laid there motionless as they were too exhausted to move. Natalie still felt the tingling in her feet and giggle under her breath. Grace, Tiger and Mi-Hyun observed the damage done and laughed.

"next time you three decide to open your smart mouths, we are going to keep you for a WEEKEND! see you on the course....." Grace laughed as she and her cohorts left the suite.

Natalie finally managed to get up as well as her partners. they stared at each other in disbelief. they looked at each other's feet and couldnt believe they were just subjected to tickle torture.

"that was...something else..." Kelly moaned.

"yeah..i'm glad they stopped. i thought i was going to die." Cristie moaned.

"i know...Grace is evil.....but i wonder." Natalie said.

"what?" Kelly asked.

"i wonder if Grace is ticklish......." Natalie said, a wry smile forming on her face.

okay folks, how did you like it? apremont75, i hope this story meets your request. feedback always welcomed.

wow

Looks like you still got it Primetime.
An excellent first class story.
Than again I didn't expect less from you!

This story is one of my favorites. It really deserves a sequel. If you do write one could you use these cuties.

Erica Blasberg & Paula Creamer

yes that is up to my good friend primetime. He is the best and it does deserve a sequel. erica and paula are 2 good choices along with cute riki higasho or bigfoot janice moodie. hopefully primetime can do it when he has time too.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back