• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Important - Dangerous Mail

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
We've all read about the anthrax scares. The first step toward protecting yourself is being able to recognize dangerous mail. The Post Office has a poster that gives identifying characteristics of various types. Download it here:

www.usps.gov/news/images/poster_large.jpg

Strelnikov

Iron out the problem...

BTW, the best defense is to iron your mail....seriously. The combo of moisture and heat is lethal to Anthrax and many other microbes...and it makes the mail really warm and flat too! Q

Thanks Strel

This is an important issue that effects everyone, at least everyone with an address.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks Strel and Q.:)

ps
Q, you just added to my ironing load! ;)

Last edited:
Marriage...

Not to betray the oath I took as a married man, but you DO have theoretical "help" available MM....that lump on the other side of the bed can be trained to do a variety of home functions.....sorry bud, she intimidated me. Ironing and other distateful chores get split up over here. Q

Chores

Hey q, do you have a carry permit for that skillet? Any sort of cooking gear is a deadly weapon in your hands LOL!

Strelnikov

Thats It

I cant believe everyone is letting this get to them this much.....I refuse to live my life in fear, I wont let them win.

Still, you would be well advised to inform yourself sufficiently to recognize an attack and to take sensible precautions if one occurs.

Strelnikov

Flammable or "in-flammable"

Info to the contrary, ironing WILL work......just do it correctly! Yeah yeah Strel...I deserved that one. My theory is the more incompetent I look in the kitchen the less I'll be asked to do things, but my wifes theory seems to run contrarily. She figures I need more practice...sigh...had to marry an intelligent woman, didn't I?

Aye Carumba!

Look...treat it like you do e-mail..throw the damn thing out if you're not sure! If it's a bill, they'll keep mailing them...lol. If it's not, you probably didn't need it anyway! Unless Ed macMahon is holding up a big check, don't even open those Publisher Clearing House ones! Sheesh.... never did like mail anyway. Q

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back