• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True First Time Story

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
Some of you may remember my post about my frustration with not being able to bring tickling into my dating life. Well, I ended up finding a buddy out here and thought I'd share my first real experience. I hope you enjoy it. I know I sure did!

My First Tickle Time

Ok, so that’s a corny title. But it’s very appropriate. I have had fantasies around tickling since I was a little girl. Only more recently (in the last 6 months) did I realize that other people also had fantasies about this and that there was such a thing as being tied up and tickle tortured. It took me a bit before I could adjust to this concept, but once I did, I yearned to experience it. I wanted it so bad, I could almost taste it. When I went to bed at night, I would think about it – coming up with scenarios, etc… I tried to set it up in my dating life, but that just wasn’t working. So I shared my discontent with people out here at TMF and found someone who I started chatting with that struck me as someone I could trust and click with. We talked a lot via e-mail and phone and we set up a day to get together. It was a couple months out, so we had lots of time to get to know each other first. Especially since he lived 3 hours away and I was going to make the drive to his place.

So the day finally came. As I was getting into my car, my stomach did a little flip wondering if I was doing the right thing. But I really wanted this and my gut said he was safe. (I trust my intuition more than any facts.) So off I went. We met at a restaurant (a public place) and he was just like the pictures he sent. Good sign! It was just as easy talking over lunch as it had been over the last two months. I felt good about the connection, so we went back to his place where we talked a bit more until he said, “Shall we get started?” (flip went the stomach again)

We went upstairs, I went and changed into my bikini as we had already discussed. Now my stomach was really flipping out. But I went into his room and he showed me the restraints. Then I awkwardly climbed onto the bed and lay on my back. He put the cuffs on and strapped me spread eagle to the bed. As he was doing that, I was again questioning whether I was doing the right thing. Again, my gut said it was safe. Once the restraints were all on, I stopped worrying and just started wondering and anticipating.

It was probably only about 5 seconds, but it felt like minutes as I waited for it to start. Suddenly his hand was applying pressure just above my left knee. A tingling sensation jolted all the way through my body as I suddenly burst out in laughter. I knew I was ticklish because I was tickled a lot as a kid, but I really didn’t know how ticklish I was. I just sort of hoped I was really ticklish. Well, I got my wish. Not only that, I was much more ticklish than I realized. As he went from one spot to the next it was wave after wave of sensations and laughter. He would pause for me to catch my breath and then dig in again somewhere else. He was very thorough and would test out the same spots on both sides. But then – like with my upper thighs, he would try both sides at once. Oh, man! I didn’t think I could take it. My body just kept reacting over and over again. Pretty much anywhere he could dig into the muscle got me screaming and laughing.

At one point, he decided to try my feet. Now, my feet were something I thought would be really ticklish. This did not turn out to be true. They were ticklish, but not to the extent I thought. However, he then pulled out some kind of stiff brush and this on my arch makes me twitch just thinking about it. Then he really found the spot. Just using his finger he was scratching around when he found a spot just under the pad of the ball of my foot below the big toe. (The top of the arch.) Yikes! This spot set my whole foot on fire. Especially when he pulled my foot back to stretch the arch! He found the same spot on the other foot which had the same result. Then he was really cruel and tried both feet at once!!!

He came back up to my stomach which was not the most sensitive spot, but then he slipped over to my side… At this point, I knew I was in trouble. My sides were EXTREMELY ticklish. He didn’t quite realize this yet – thank goodness – and spent time going up and down my ribs as well which also was very ticklish. Then he seemed to take delight in just sitting there next to me poking and tormenting me along my side wondering out loud about where should he go next. I suspect he got the result he wanted, since it kept me laughing and on the verge of going crazy until he would dig in and send me screaming yet again. Of course, we went through this torture on both sides to be fair. No spot was left out.

My thighs and knees were also a spot that drove me nuts. Especially my upper thighs, though. He seemed to relish digging in and letting me thrash around. Especially when he could double dip on the same leg if I lifted it off the bed allowing him to easily slip his hand underneath. Sooooo cruel! I kept trying to remember not to do that, but my body seemed to react the same no matter what I told it not to do. The only thing that was slightly successful was arching my stomach a bit away when he attacked my sides. It gave me a little more stamina to withstand it.

After about an hour and a half, as I was taking a quick water break, I asked if we could switch to me being on my stomach. Why??? Because I was concerned about losing control with my sides. WHY??? Because I forgot the effect being on my stomach would have! I just wanted a change.

So, we re-adjusted the restraints after I flipped onto my stomach. He climbed and straddled my hips saying, “This is gonna be worse…” Then I suddenly had two hands attacking my sides and ribs. It was an explosion of feeling that sent me reeling inside and thrashing as much as my restraints would allow. I had totally forgotten the intensifying effect they said would happen on your stomach. Of course, it was now too late to change my mind. I was doomed. He quickly realized the sensitivity of my sides. But he didn’t exploit it right away. He decided to try the muscles on my back which also sent me laughing to my surprise. I had no idea the back could be ticklish. Then he leaned back and worked his way down the back of my legs finding my calves also to be an area to drive me crazy. Lying back, he again attacked my feet that were now laid out for easy access. As he attacked my feet, he used his own feet to tickle my sides, ribs and underarms sending me to new heights of sensation and laughter. At one point, he tried a technique that he had written to me about. He lay down on top of me pinning me to the bed completely and putting his head next to mine so I effectively couldn’t move. Then reaching around and tickling my sides and ribs. I didn’t realize just how much being able to move really helped take some of the pressure off. I was laughing so hard I almost started crying.

Then he decided to try out his new power. He came back to my sides and within seconds I was begging him to stop. He liked that I was begging. (We had talked about getting to that point before and how it didn’t mean he had to actually stop, etc… We actually forgot to set up a safe word, but I was ok with that. I was only going to use it if I had to pee, and I’m sure if I told him that, he would have let me up. He did give me breathing breaks periodically where I could have said something if needed. I didn’t want it to stop.) I had already shared with him one of my personal fantasies about being forced to admit something so he decided this was the time to bring that to life. We had opposing favorite NFL teams, so he decided to get me to admit that my team sucked as he worked on my sides. I had no ability to resist anymore. I tried, but it was useless and quickly admitted it. He stopped and moved on to another area as I recovered. Then he would periodically come back to my sides “So tell me about those Eagles again?” It was hopeless, I couldn’t believe how much it tickled and I just felt this pressure like I was going to explode. I didn’t understand how my body could keep responding and laughing so much. The laughter and intensity drove me insane. I would have said anything to make it stop for a minute. Then while he was straddling me he finally leaned back and unhooked my feet. I was just taking a sigh of relief when he quickly attacked my sides again. Then he released my arms and it was really over.

The whole thing lasted over 2 ½ hours. He must have found every possible ticklish spot on my body. It was pure torture and I loved every minute of it. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Great story! So much so that I felt like I was there actually doing the ticking. Oh wait, I was! lol

Well written girl!

That was an awesome story! You have rekindled my hope of possibly finding someone in the community. Thanks! :)

phillyfttk said:
You bailed on the Birds? You should be ashamed of yourself.

You're right, it was horrible. But it was only in words, my heart is still with the Eagles. I should have thought to cross my fingers... ;)

great story indeed. Like Barlow, you have rekindled my hope as well!!

luvn2laf said:
You're right, it was horrible. But it was only in words, my heart is still with the Eagles. I should have thought to cross my fingers... ;)

I at least hope it wasn't a Cowboys fan. There would be no forgiving that:)

I'm not sure what's worse - a Cowboys fan or a Redskins fan. At least with the Cowboys, they have a history of being a great team with loyal fans. :p

My only consolation is that I did hold out for almost 2 hours before breaking down. He just didn't ask the question until I was already begging. I guess I wouldn't make a very good spy, though. :(

No comparison, there's nothing worse than a Cowboys fan who's from Philly.

phillyfttk said:
No comparison, there's nothing worse than a Cowboys fan who's from Philly.

On that point, I would have to agree. I knew a guy at work who was a Cowboys fan. He received a lot of flack for it. But you see, I drove 3 hours to Virginia to meet this tickling buddy, so I didn't exactly expect an Eagles fan. Though I should. Dallas fans are all over the stinkin country...

A great tickler who back the Redskins! <<<<---- Definately a man of taste and intelligence!!!

:xpeepsofa

I really loved that story! You described it so well. Sounds very intense and torturous :shake: . I am next LOL! :blaugh:

:happyfloa

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back