• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Episode 2 (caution: a bit explicit)

batgirl

Rest for the Weary

Molly stepped back and admired herself in the mirror. Her wild red hair ran down her small frame. Beads of water trickled down her beautiful body, as she stood naked from her shower. Her stunning looks would have assured her any position in the market… her natural intelligence would have come in handy, but in this world it was the T and A that job. I still which I was a big, surly man she thought as she moved to the bedroom.

It had only been a few weeks since her encounter with Delgato. Of course, had she been a man, he probably would’ve offed her right there. And I still took the asshole down, she thought as threw open her closet doors. It just took me a minute to get my leg free.

She grabbed her bra and struggled to clip it on. I didn’t fail… hmph, I took down three more losers after Delgato and escaped without a scratch. I even made the paper… and made out with butt load of cash… “Damn bra! Superheroes don’t need fucking underwear!!” She flung the bothersome item to the floor and shoved her legs into her jeans. I even got that fucking bat to come out of hiding… now that is something. She paused as she pulled her shirt over her head… I wonder what he wanted anyways…

Beneath Gotham City, a pair of eyes watched. He watched night and day; his network of information spanned the globe. He knew the whole twisted web of crime and business… how they intertwined and bonded… the bosses, the bigger bosses… who they were and how deep their power stretched. He knew it all.

Until about five months ago, crime had reached its peak. Corruption was the name of the game and it all centralized in Gotham City. Any major drug ring, corporation, crime syndicate had roots in Gotham City. It was that simple really… the world contained Gotham and Gotham controlled the world. And all he could do was watch.

Sure, he saved the day now and then. He could police some of the chaos… but it was growing beyond his control… beyond anyone. And as Gotham’s black hand slowly began to choke the world, all he could do was watch with tired eyes.

Then she came along. Only five months ago. This girl… this stupid girl decided to put on a mask… his mask… and something changed. Not at first… but something new had entered the equation. The old man lifted himself from his chair as he stood in front of the massive monitor. He felt as if someone had breathed fresh air into Gotham… into himself. She was corrupt and ignorant… like the world that spawned her… but sometimes even the most unexpected variable can affect the entire balance. Perhaps she was the butterfly… and perhaps he was getting senile in his old age. He sat down and rubbed his weary eyes, continuing his survey of the city.

Gotham Bio-Technics. The world’s leading research facility of plants and animals. Who harbors all of the world’s deadliest diseases? Gotham Bio-Technics. Who tortures and obtains innocent and exotic plants for inane experiments? Gotham Bio-Technics! Who just won the city’s approval to clear-cut an important reserve of Gotham’s remaining coniferous trees to build another research wing to conduct more inhumane experiments that result in inconsequential results that lead to further destruction and consumption of God’s precious resources??? Can you guess who? And can you also guess who’s going to be blown sky high by the end of tonight?

It had taken Pamela Weeda two years to gain clearance at The Bio-Technics Botany Research Facility. Her true passion was plants… she graduated from Gotham University at the top of her class. She successfully argued her doctorate at the tender age of 24 and was immediately awarded the prestigious position at the Bio-Technics lab… the fools.

How could she even live in the same city that shared its name with that… that abomination? Although she had found the facilities very resourceful in her research, she knew this day would come eventually. Plants were the only thing pure left in this horrible world and this institution was the root of the problem. And there is only one thing to do to a weed, Pamela thought as she drove through the security gate… eradicate it.

Molly plopped down in front of her brand new, state-of-the-art, colossal computer. So far, she had it networked to almost all of the major businesses in Gotham. Man, she thought, I’m a criminal… er, superhero mastermind. No one’s ever thought of anything this clever. Of course, it had cost her close to everything she had stolen… er, earned. But what’s a million or twenty when you have a world to save?

In the background, the TV blared some newscast of the week’s events. Molly turned to see a young scientist screaming at a press conference…, “You can’t just destroy that reserve!! You won’t be happy until you turn the entire planet into a parking lot!!!”

“The press conference ended as security tried to subdue an enraged Dr. Weeda, one of Gotham Bio-Technic’s leading researchers. When questioned about Weeda’s outburst, the chairman said although she was a valued employee, her unruly display towards the company probably cost her the position at Bio-Technics. Despite both Dr. Weeda and local protest groups, the construction will continue as planned…”

What a nut, Molly thought as she turned back to her computer. There’s no money in martyrdom. Oh well… “Computer, run diagnostic on any unusual weapon purchases for this week.”

“Analyzing… here are requested results.”

Blah, blah, blah… few guns here… look’s like somebody’s planning a shotgun wedding… what’s this… five thousand dollars worth of explosives sold in one night? “Computer, show purchase information on column 12.”

“200 remote detonators were charged to Weeda, Pamela for the total of…”

“Shit!!” Molly jumped up and grabbed her mask. Gotham Bio-Technics begins construction of the wing tomorrow. But… there’s not much money in saving a stupid laboratory. But… I could use the prestige… Molly could feel a familiar sensation welling inside of her… something from the core of her inner being… she threw on her boots as she flew out the door… she was Batgirl.

Pamela admired her handiwork. No one suspected a thing. She always came in late at night… they probably would’ve gotten suspicious if she hadn’t shown up. She knew she was practically fired, the paperwork just hadn’t caught up with her yet. And if you’re going to go out, she grinned to herself, go out with a bang.

She sadly looked around at her lab. All of her beautiful plants lay there innocently… loyally. But it was for the greater good. She grabbed the remote device that controlled the undetectable bombs she planted throughout the building. This was going to be a night for her to remember. But she needed to go change first…

“Going somewhere?”

Pamela spun around to see who had caught her. Squinting into the shadows of her plants, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see the boot crash into her chest. She fell to the ground as the remote control flew from her hand. Flustered, Pamela fumbled in her pocket and pulled out a small spray bottle.

The young, masked girl came closer to Pamela as she cowered on the floor. Who was this person who dared to ruin her master plan… she seemed somewhat familiar. Spraying the substance wildly in the air, the girl walked into the mist and coughed. She grabbed Pamela roughly and threw her to the wall.

Pamela smiled as a dazed look came over the girl’s eyes. “Surprised?” She sorely stood as the girl teetered towards her. “I know you… you’re Batgirl, aren’t you?” The girl struggled to stay standing and feebly punched in Pamela’s direction. “Well, you’ll make a wonderful test subject,” Pamela said as she caught the fainting girl. “Yes… a lovely subject…” as the world went black.

Batgirl awoke to find herself completely bound to lab table. She was stretched spread eagle so tightly she could barely raise her head.

“Awake at last, I see. Well, my little rosebud, I trust you slept well?” Batgirl glared at the woman in front of her, who had changed from her mousy clothes to a tight, green ensemble. “Do you like my new outfit? I had it designed after an old hero of mine… can you guess who?”

“The Joker?”

Pamela scowled. She walked closer to the girl’s face, almost hissing as she spoke, “I am the new and improved Poison Ivy, but you may call me Ivy. And you, my dear, have intruded on my debut. Very tacky, indeed,”

Indeed, thought Batgirl. She glanced around at all the ominous plants surrounding the table. The lady’s not big on originality. The place sure was creepy though… if I could just unfasten this little bolt here…

Ivy noticed the girl’s motions and immediately grabbed her head and kissed her deeply. She pulled up to see Batgirl glaring at her. “I hope you like,” she said sweetly as she held up a tube of lipstick. “It’s a new aphrodisiac I improved upon. I eventually intend to use it on the fellows, but I think you will make a wonderful guinea pig.” Batgirl looked at her questionably as she could already feel her body growing warm. Ivy smiled, “Curious, are you? Well, I admit I was initially going to feed you to my cobra lily when I remembered a charming rumor I heard about a certain Batgirl…”

Oh shit.

“Who, it seems, has a certain weakness that could be easily exploited by a certain potion that heightens sensitivity.”

Oh shit, oh shit.

Ivy walked close to the paling Batgirl. She held up a pair of scissors and began to remove her clothing. “We’ll start with your top, eh?” Batgirl tried to struggle as
Ivy removed her shirt. “You little trollop… you don’t even wear a bra.” Batgirl’s nipples hardened as the poison coursed through her system. If only she could reach that damned bolt…

“None of that…” Ivy reached down and stroked Batgirl’s underarms. Batgirl tried to resist… but the poison… she couldn’t…

“Aaaah! Nooooooo… nononono-ahahahaha- stoppppittt… P-P-Pamela NOOOOOHOOHOO!!!”

“Sensitive, are we? Why don’t you try calling me Ivy?”

“F-F-F-FUCK YYYOOOOUUUU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- SSSSTTTTOOPPPPPPP!!!!!”

Ivy grinned as she intensified her rhythm. She ran her long fingernails down Batgirl’s sides, digging into her ribs, and throwing the girl into hysterics.

“NNNOOOOOO! P-P-P-LEEEEHEHEHEEESE STOPHAHAHAPPPIT!!! PAMMMMELA STOHAHAHPPHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

Ivy’s fingers fluttered around Batgirl’s breasts. The girl tried to twist, but was tied down too tight. Her breathing became more erratic as Ivy closed on her nipples; the aphrodisiac was working.

Ivy bent down a slowly began to lick her neck as she dug into her sides.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA I-I-IVEEEEEEEEEE… NOHOHOOOO M-M-MOOOOREHAHAHAHA… P-PPLEEHEHEEEESE!!!!!!”

Ivy grinned… this one was going to be easier to break than she thought. Getting close to her ear, Ivy whispered evilly, “More… you say you want more?” She stood up and walked to Batgirl’s feet and slowly began to unlace her boots.

“N-no! No, Ivy… c-cut it out… p-p-please…”

Ivy smiled coldly as she threw the boots to the floor. “You mean you don’t want more? How could you lie to me?”

“No! Nonononono… pleeeease…”

She pulled one sock off.

“Ivy!!!!!”

Then the other.

Batgirl lay there quivering. Her body was completely exhausted. She couldn’t believe how horrible this was. And she could feel an awful excitement building in her body... she could feel the bolt to her hand clamp just out of her reach…

Ivy smiled as she dragged her long nails up Batgirl’s exposed foot. Batgirl felt herself plummet as Ivy scraped her nails up and down her arches. Ivy explored every inch of her feet, noting the different reactions she got… how the sensitivity increased with each touch… how enjoyable this cruelty truly was.

Batgirl had reached her limit. She was beyond laughing…. Time had stopped. The tickling was driving her near insanity. She could feel her resolve melting away… if only she’d stop… just for a second…

Ivy ceased her attack on the girl, sensing she’d pass out soon. She liked what she saw: a tear-streaked face, desperate breathing… a fine work of villainy overall. She also noticed the girl’s rock hard nipples. It was time to take the test to its final stage. Who would have thought that sexually tormenting a young girl would be so much fun?

Ivy grabbed the pair of scissors once again, “You know, I must admit I admire your tenacity. There aren’t many left in this city that have the will to fight for what they believe in.”

Batgirl merely laid on the table and sighed. Ivy shredded the girls pants and exposed her naked body, “The silent type hmm? Well, you won’t be silent for long… Ah, a true red head I see. Well, I don’t suppose you’re ticklish here.” Ivy slowly stroked the sensitive area. With a gasp, Batgirl shot straight up, triumphantly holding the two clamp bolts. Grabbing Ivy by the throat, Batgirl freed her legs and threw her from the table.

Ivy immediately recoiled to her old self. “Fight!!” Batgirl growled as she picked Ivy from the ground at threw her into the table. Ivy quivered as the naked hero advanced. Red with fury, Batgirl stood her up and shook her violently, “Fight, dammit!!!” Ivy only whimpered in her hands. Batgirl cooled as she looked at the pathetic villain. “Poison Ivy indeed…”

Batgirl reached and grabbed the tube of lipstick from Pamela’s pocket. Well, she thought as her eyes narrowed, let the punishment fit the crime…

“Police arrived at Bio-Technics after a call to find a barely coherent Pamela Weeda tied to a chair. Although reports are not confirmed, security guards state that Weeda was found a helpless wreck, as though she had been tormented throughout the night. Upon police arrival, Weeda immediately confessed to an attempt to destroy the Bio-Technics facilities and accredited Batgirl to her capture.”
“After discovering several hundred bombs scattered throughout the building, Police also found several pieces of valuable equipment had been stolen as well…”

Rocking back in his chair the old man turned off the screen and smiled. He was half surprised she actually followed up on the lead he fed her… but he wasn’t surprised about the missing equipment. Perhaps it was time that he entered a few variables of his own, he thought as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Fantastic story!

Congratullations BatGirl!!!!

Sounds like our girl is having a spot of trouble breaking into the Superhero business. Wonder if Rouge had that same problem.....

You have the makings of a great series here. I can't wait to read the next installment.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back