• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my session with "Hollywood"!!! (true story!)

primetime

Verified
i cant freakin believe it!!!! to those who read my wrestling series, i have a major character by the name of "Hollywood". she used to wrestle in GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling) under the same name. she has a website at www.webkitten.com i decided to go for the gusto and pay for a wrestling session. i have been a HUGE fan of this woman since her GLOW days and since she is one of the main characters that i write about every week, i decided to meet her.

well, the day started wierd as i was a complete bonehead and didnt pay attention to directions. i ended up lost and thankfully she guided me to her. i STILL feel like an idiot for screwing that up. anyway, i made it there and i finally met her. let me tell you, this woman is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL in person. but she also has a BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY. this tremendous woman is laid back and really cool to hang out with. after i put my jaw back into my head from just looking at her, we decided to give the session a go. now, i pondered the idea of telling her about my tickling fetish and about this site. but after talking to her, i thought what the hell?

now her wrestling sessions are semi-competitive, in other words, just have fun. there is no real winner or loser. our session included going over certain wrestling holds and submission holds. she is a strong woman and i do believe if she wanted to, she could have snapped me in two! during the session, we also had a great conversation. she told me all about her career from GLOW to what she is doing now. it was cool hearing about her experiences and it was really a great time. during one particular manuever, she was on her stomach and i crossed her ankles and folded her ankles against her rear end. then i thought "might as well try" and tickled her feet. yes, my fellow ticklephiles, she is TICKLISH. her feet werent supersensitive, but ticklish enough to keep me entertained. a real good ticklish spot for her is under her arms and the top of her knee. NICE reactions when i tickled there. then i told her about my tickling fetish. i figured this woman has done other stuff a little more "R-rated" than tickling, so tickling cant be that bad. can it?

she LOVED hearing about my tickle fetish. she thought it was cool. i told her i bought her video "Tickled Pink" and i enjoyed it. i suggest you buy it too. then i told her about writing fan fiction about her and she thought that was cool. then i told her about this site, the TMF. the look on her face told me that telling her was worth it. she likes this site, plus she will even add a link to the TMF on her webiste. i told her about my wrestling series and how much of an impact she has in the story. i actually showed her the site and she liked it. i showed her my story archive and the kajillion amount of tickling stories that i have written involving her. i hope she gets the chance to read them all. in fact, she could be reading this review right now. hello Hollywood!

i am still so amped about meeting her. i still cant believe that i met a woman i had a crush on back in Jr. High during her GLOW days and i actually got to tickle her feet and other parts of her body. talk about a dream come true. i am also excited to know that she liked this site and hopes to do a tickling video on her website. so, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND going to her site and helping her out. buy some videos of hers. she does a great job of producing videos and her stuff is of great quality. this is one cool ass woman and believe you me, i WILL do another session with her. it was worth the cash. so remember fans, visit www.webkitten.com to see this truly amazing woman. for those who follow my series, you can probably already tell that she will be heavily involved once again, although she is the #1 heel character anyway. damn, am i really dreaming? did i meet Hollywood and actually tickle her? if it is a dream, please dont wake me up.......

Amazing!!!

PT,
I gotta say that is so cool and im happy for you! I never really heard of Hollywood but im gonna check her site. Did you lift her over your shoulder while wrestling? How about arranging a private session with Victoria? Shes a jobber now so it shouldnt be too hard! Again congrats my friend!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back