• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickle

Machinehead

TMF Master
I am not gonna use names for fear I might be found out

I was chillen with two friends yesterday that are going out. When we were sitting outside all of a sudden the girlfiend started to tickle her boyfriends ribs so he tickles her armpit and her ribs and she flinched and sqeauled loud. It was a great reaction by the both of them. It was short and sweet.

Last edited:
Likewise...

I too am avoiding names on the off chance the involved persons stumble on this site...but then, if they are here, then they must be here for the same reasons I am, so they would be into tickling too...

Anyway, short but true stories from Saturday night's party...on the way out the door, I am saying goodbye to everyone and one girl tickles my ribs quickly, causing me to flinch away...this provokes her companion to inititate a longer burst of rib tickling, until I manage to squirm away (harder than it sounds, especially while mildly intoxicated).
Later that evening, I was also briefly tickled on my foot (nearly kicking the tickler in the face) but my memories are hazy (alcohol was not the only mind altering substance consumed that evening, so please forgive my memory failures:) ) Anyway, short but fun to have experienced...wish I could give y'all longer true tickling tales but I always seem to squirm/kick/wriggle out of the situations before they become overly long. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back