• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Crave The Madness Of Being Tickle Tortured None_stop Without Mercy

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
Hello,
My name is James Beksha, and I live in a small town called Franklin Massatuchetts. I aM a forty year old white man who stands 6'3'' tall, and weighs a semi-muscular 208lbs. And no I'm not like most men who dream happy dreams. No mine are of being placed into a fully equipt dungeon blinfolded, restrained to where movement isn't an option, and the mercilously tickle tortured beyond belief.
Using every and all instuments apon my body to acheive
my masters ultimate goal. Keeping me laughing in hysterics.
That is my destiny, that is what I will forever crave, so
if you can help me in my ultimate quest, I Will be forever Yours..........

ElvisJessie

Hi James,
I have had the same fantasy. LOL I have come as close as possible to making it a reality. It is worth looking for, if you can take it.

Good Luck,
Jen

BTW, you said Master's ultimate goal. You are looking for a male?

I have had the same fantasy as well...just being there with no where to go, no where to move...just sit there and laugh seeming like its going on forever...I also would like to be in that position blind-folded so not only don't you know where that person is going, but also, its like your standing and someone tickles you from behind and it startles you...every tickle is like that after a certain point...i'd love to be the ticklee in that position, but also being the tickler also...

This thread should be moved to the discussions section. LOL

My only problem with blindfolds is that they refuse to stay on me. Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that my head thrashes so much. LOL

Jen

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back