• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Cleaning Lady M/F

mattykid

Every Saturday for the past two years I have had a cleaning service come to my house and clean it. The girls are constantly rotated, but for the past month the same girls have come at 10:00 am and cleaned till 2:00 pm. This past Saturday the 23 rd one of the girls, Jessica was unable too come for an undisclosed reason. So Marlene came alone. Marlene is the hotter and more friendly of the two girls. She is 23, long dark hair, about 5'7", 115 lbs. and very lean. She is also very flirtatious, a tease if you will. she came to the door and as usual she was wearing low cut jeans that show her hip bones and a heavy gray sweatshirt. I left at about 11:00 to run errands and returned at 12:30.When I entered she was down stairs vacuuming. I walked down and her swear shirt was off, now wearing a tank top, no bra, exposing her flat very tight, tan tummy. I tried not to look but I got caught. as I walked out of the room, Marlene followed behind me and jumped on my pull up bar and wrapped her legs around me. When I turned around her shirt was up exposing one breast completely and half of the other. I grabbed her rib area and began to tickle her. She started to laugh and let me go and the let go of the pull up bar. She said, "I love Tickle, You Tickle Me More Please?" So began a very exiting erotic day of tickling. We played for 3 hours at least. I could tell she loved it. She actually called me today on my cellphone to see if she could hang out with me today, Im picking her up at 2 pm. I do have a question though, are Spanish girls more into Tickling, because this is not the 1st Brazilian girl I've met that loved being Tickled. Please reply if you know.

americans have a great reputation around the world for their interest in affairs beyonf their own borders. Mattykid is letting the side down believing brazillian women to be spanish. Some may be have spanish ancestry - but they're not spanish! Grrrr!
Also, 8th generation americans are not irish - even if they once had an great great great great great great great great aunt whose friend once visited ireland at the same time that the Lord Protectorate riled England.

I would say that this tale is fantastic!... It certainly seems too good to be true, but for some inexplicable reason I think there is the ring of truth to it.

Congratulations on a great event... or a great tale... whichever! In any case, thanks for taking the time to post - I enjoyed reading it.

Hmmmm

I'll have to check the yellow pages for cleaning services. :) Or perhaps there are some ladies here in the tmf community who would be up for a tickling/cleaning job. :)

Sweet Story!! Brazilian women are one of the sexiest in the world! I always thought however that because they speak portugese sorta makes them not spanish :p . As for wether or not portugese women are ticklish...give me a few years and i'll give you a full field report:D
GQ "Magellanizzle" guy

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back