• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "Artificial Tickler (Inspired by the movie 'Artificial Intelligence')"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
REPOST: "Artificial Tickler (Inspired by the movie 'Artificial Intelligence')"

NATALIE PORTMAN

Starring in

ARTIFICIAL TICKLER
(Inspired by the motion picture “Artificial Intelligence”)
(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

Actress Natalie Portman recently celebrated her twentieth birthday. She received lots of presents from some of her closest friends as well as many of her biggest fans. One of the gifts she received was from both George Lucas and Steven Spielberg. Little did Natalie Portman know that this would be the most unusual yet most appreciated birthday present she would ever get.
It came in a box that was a little over four feet high and about fifteen inches wide. The wrapping paper was black and had both the Amblin and Lucasfilm logos printed all over. Natalie was all excited, grinning from ear to ear, as she tore off the wrapping to see what the famous directors had given her.
When the star of The Phantom Menace finally got the box open, she saw that there was a shell inside that was oval in shape, like an egg, with half of the shell coated white while the other half being clear. On the clear side, Natalie Portman could see inside the shell and was shocked to see what looked like a little boy standing inside.
Obviously Natalie knew it couldn’t have been a real boy, especially once she looked down and read the label printed on the container which said:

INDUSTRIAL LIGHT & MAGIC
TICKLING ANDROID
MODEL 4800

“Tickling android?” Natalie thought out loud. Then she opened the envelope that was attached to the container. There was a card inside that read: Happy Birthday, Natalie. This was something we made at I.L.M., especially for you. We thought you could use it on days when you’re feeling blue. You’ll find the operating instructions inside the envelope. Anyway, we hope you enjoy the gift. Love, George Lucas and Steven Spielberg.
The young actress was astounded. She didn’t know what to think. Natalie Portman had always been very, VERY ticklish, and receiving this bizarre gift just sent shivers up her spine. Her heart was pounding and a nervous grin overtook her pretty face as she reached for the instruction manual and eventually opened up the egg-shaped container.
Natalie Portman just couldn’t get over how incredibly real the robot boy looked. He was so cute with his soft brown hair and darling brown eyes. The android was wearing a white, cotton, pajama-like suit with white, silver-trim space boots on. Natalie then very cautiously reached out her right hand to tenderly stroked the face of the robot boy.
“Wow, it feels so real,” she appraised with a mesmerized whisper.
The lifeless robot just stood there motionless with a blank stare on its face. Then the beautiful actress noticed some writing on the robot’s collar. She had to focus her eyes a little bit to read what it said, for it was stitched onto the bright white surface in shiny silver letters. The word was DAVID. It must have been the robot’s name, thought Natalie Portman.
“David,” she read.
Suddenly, the robot boy’s eyes, face, and then its entire body filled with animation. Natalie was startled and jumped back a little with a gasp. Not reading the operating instructions yet, she didn’t expect that to be the command to activate the android.
“Hello, Natalie,” David greeted, with a warm yet eerie delivery.
The very nervous Natalie Portman found all this to be very interesting, but very disturbing all at the same time as she circumspectly continued to indulge the android; she panned the room mapping out her escape plan just in case the robot tried to attack her and tickle her.
“H-H-How did you know my name?”
“It is in my memory banks. I was programmed just for you,” said the expressionless automaton.
Natalie tried to relax and took a deep breath. She realized that Lucas and Spielberg wouldn’t dream of giving her a present they thought was a danger to her. The Anywhere But Here star then looked at David with a curious almost condescending smile on her face.
“You’re a funny little creation, aren’t you?” Natalie evaluated, “So tell me, David, what are you, exactly?”
“I am an Industrial Light and Magic-Tickling Android-Model 4800. I was created to tickle you and make you laugh¾anytime you want me to.”
Natalie reflexively recoiled her body and burst with stream of ticklish giggles, just thinking of that.
“But, I’m not sure I want to be tickled, David. I’m a very ticklish person¾like all over my body. I mean, how do I know you’re not going to hurt me or anything?”
“I am an intelligent, state-of-the-art artificial person and my behavioral inhibitors are highly sophisticated. I cannot hurt a human being.”
“How would tickle me, though? Would you be rough? Would you know when to stop when I told you to?”
“I can tickle anyway you want me too, Natalie. I can tickle you as hard as you want me to or I can tickle you as gently as a soft caress. I can tickle with a feather or I can use my bare hands. I can tickle with any instrument you desire. I can give you quick little tickles, occasionally, or I can tickle for prolong lengths of time. You must not be afraid, Natalie. I was only designed to serve you as you wish.”
Natalie Portman donned a hybrid look of suspicion and ticklish aloofness. She still wasn’t sure if this was something she really wanted to do.
“I don’t know, David. I mean, I’ll have to think about it.”
“Yes, Natalie,” he replied.
Then Natalie looked in the operating instructions to learn how to turn the juvenile android off. The robot’s control panel was located inside David’s chest, and there was a Velcro latch on the compartment door. Natalie opened the latch and flipped the de-activating switch thus returning David to his original vapid state. Natalie then closed the robot’s shell and set him in the corner of her bedroom.

The following night, Natalie Portman was asleep in her bed. She was tossing and turning about and was groaning in her slumber. She was having a terrible dream. Natalie dreamed she was all tied up on her bed in a spread-eagle position. She was wearing very sexy, black bikini lingerie and look of terror was on face.
She watched pathetically as the I.L.M. tickling android approached the bound hottie with wiggling fingers.
“Tickle...tickle...tickle, Natalie,” David chanted with that same pokerfaced appearance, “I am going to tickle you all over, and there is nothing you can do about it.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO, DAVID! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME! YOU JUST HAVE NO IDEA HOW HORRIBLY TICKLISH I AM!”
Absolutely ignoring Natalie Portman’s pleas for mercy, the insistent android climbed on top of Natalie’s bed and mounted her. The robot then proceeded to dig its fingers into the sensitive crescents of Natalie Portman’s ticklish underarms.
Natalie went bonkers!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! THAT TICKLES!
The young, pretty actress laughed so hard and so loud that she woke herself; she awakened in a cold sweat and she sat up on her bed, breathing heavily. As she wiped sweat and strands of her pretty brown hair out of her face, she stared intensely at the android boy that was still standing inside its shell in the far corner of her bedroom, quiet and stationary.
Natalie was relieved her tickling ordeal was just a dream, but still she was creeped out by the whole thing and she decided to climb out of bed and take the tickling android downstairs into her basement.
For the next three weeks Natalie Portman pondered about what she did with her birthday present. She was starting to feel guilty for putting David away. After all, it was a gift from two people she respected and trusted, and those talented people at Industrial Light & Magic probably knew exactly what they were doing when they manufactured David.
Finally, the brown-haired beauty decided to get the robot boy out of her basement and bring it back into her bedroom. She opened up the egg-shaped container the android stood and inside and looked into its inert, but beautiful eyes. She softly rested her hand against her chest and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself. She took a deep breath, opened her eyes, and looked back at the artificial boy.
“David,” she called.
Then the “artificial tickler” once again came to life like Pinnochicco and made eye contact with its beautiful master.
“Hello, Natalie,” David greeted.
Not really wanting to go into a big speech about being sorry for putting David in the basement¾as if she really needed to¾David was only an android, after all. Natalie chose a more charming approach. She drew in a deep breath and tried to loosen up as she sat on her bed and scooted back; she rested her head on her pillows and stretched her body out on her bed.
“Come here, David,” she instructed, in a warm, inviting tone.
The robot boy then proceeded to step out of its container and walk towards the willing actress. Natalie noticed that David’s motor skills, though very good, still appeared sort of awkward and stiff. Natalie Portman was getting more and more ticklish by the second, but she was comitted to humoring the inhuman tickler¾for this time at least.
Natalie was wearing very skimpy, pink, bikini lingerie. Her arms were stretched out and resting behind her head, revealing her baby-smooth underarms. Her beautiful, well-pedicured bare feet hung just off the edge of her bed; her toenails were painted and matched her lingerie. David stood beside the bed, right next to Natalie Portman, waiting for her next command.
“Are you ready to be tickled, Natalie?”
The young actress squeezed her eyes shut and donned an expression of anguished delight on her face. What am I getting myself into? Oooh, I’m gonna be so ticklish, she thought.
“Yes, David. I am ready for you to tickle me,” she confessed, then lifted her head up and shook her finger at the robot. “But you gotta be gentle with me, and you gotta stop when I tell you to. Understand?”
“Yes, Natalie. I am programmed to obey your every command.”
“Okay,” she acknowledged, then stretched her arms back out again and rested her head back on her pillows; she closed her eyes and began to giggle hysterically just thinking about what was to come.
Suddenly, Natalie Portman felt David climb on top of her bed and mount her. Then delicately, but methodically the robot began to knead Natalie Portman’s ribcage like a ball of fresh dough.
“Kitchy kitchy koo. Does this tickle, Natalie?” The programmed android taunted.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEE! YES, THAT TICKLES VERY MUCH SO!”
David’s mechanical human-like fingers quickly dropped to the sides of Natalie’s super ticklish waist: this proved to be an even more unbearably ticklish spot for the actress.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DAVID! THAT TICKLES! THAT TICKLES!”
Natalie Portman was roaring with hard belly laughs as the tickling android sporadically jumped back and forth from her waist to her ribs and even her belly button.
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
David’s internal sensors were telling it that it was time to stop and give Natalie a moment of rest so she could catch her breath. And after the sexy, young actress recuperated, David did the forbidden and used its little robot fingers as tickling taratulas in Natalie Portman’s extremely ticklish underarms.
Natalie went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! (gasp) NO! (gasp) NO! NOT UNDER MY ARMS! NO, DAVID! STOP!”
Immediately, the obdient automaton desisted its tickling attack and went back to its statue-like halt.
“OH, I CAN’T BARE TO BE TICKLED UNDER MY ARMS,” The actress admitted. “YOU CAN TICKLE ME ANYWHERE ELSE, DAVID. ANYWHERE BUT MY UNDER MY ARMS.”
David repositioned itself on the bed. Now it had its back to Natalie and immediately began to work on her especially ticklish knees¾above and under them.
“OOHOOHOOHOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! HEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”
Then without warning, the artificial tickler worked its way down to Natalie Portman’s most ticklish spot. With her legs trapped under David’s, the robot started to gently scratch its fingernails up and down, Natalie’s terribly ticklish feet. Her eyes got wide with ticklish anguish and she shrieked at the top of her lungs.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NOT MY FEET!”
But before the actress could tell the robot to stop. She had collapsed into the beautiful sight of silent laughter. Natalie had never been tickled like this before in her life. But she knew she was never in any real danger because even if there were moments where Natalie couldn’t verbally tell it to stop the tickling, David’s state-of-the-art sensor mechanism always let it know when she was too out of breath to continue.
In the end, Natalie Portman was really enjoying her twentieth birthday present; it was the best gift she ever received in her life. She found a way to make a game out of the tickling¾starting it up and stopping it as she willed, and David surprising her by arriving at a different tickle spot when she least expected it.
She wrote a nice long “thank you” letter to George Lucas and Steven Spielberg for the wonderful gift and Natalie Portman continued to have lots tickling fun for years to come with her cute little artificial friend.

THE END

I really enjoyed this story. Natalie is so cute. The movie A.I. is another story. It should have been called P.U.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back