• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Army Rangers and Delta in Afgahn Friday

Sandman

TMF Expert
First off if someone is going to delete this at least let me know why, an email or something. I posted this yesterday and someone deleted it for whatever reason. I can't see why...

Yep..Knew it would happen. Just saw the video. Looked like a few MC-130 transport planes dropped them in. Probably no more then 100 Army Rangers. Also the Delta force's (These are some SCARY people..) were in Afgahn (probably have been there for a while). BTW I don't know for sure whether Delta was there, but this is there field. This is what they train to do and are best at so I am 99.9999% sure they were there... Ranger's probably went there to see what resisitance was there, destroy buildings and clear airfields and mostly to gather intellegence to send in more ground troops and really pound on the Tail Ban forces. I wonder what else is oing on down at the ground there, and what else will be going down there. I will bet that there is a lot more then we know is going down there and there will be even more in the coming months that we don't know about. One way to tell would be to see a rapid defection from the Tail Ban (as were seeing right now) or hearing about more USS ships arriving as bases.

Um Sand? No one deleted your post. It's about 2/3rds of the way down the page. Still there.

Myriads

Ha, you know you deleted it and put it back up just to make me look dumb.;) That found the bottom of the page very quickly, ok you can delete this thread, sorryy..:eek:

Myriads....

That Myriads...what a joker! And obviously he has a LOT of time on his hands too! ;) Yup...the special forces guys are doing recon, which means BAAAAAAD things for the Taliban are in the works. Anyone else see that report/memo from one of the high ranking Taliban defectors estimating that 90% + will probably either surrender or defect when actively opposed by another military? These guys are making the Iraquis look downright brave....not that I wouldn't surrender when facing our military also, but I might at least try to hide for a few minutes!! :eek: Q

Re: Myriads....

qjakal said:
These guys are making the Iraquis look downright brave....not that I wouldn't surrender when facing our military also, but I might at least try to hide for a few minutes!! :eek: Q

Let me tell you... if I were the Taliban, knowing I had some old outdated Soviet military weaponry that wasn't even that good back when it was new (look how far it got the Soviets, after all), and knowing the might of every real military power in the world was lined up against me...I suppose I would likely be looking for the quickest way to surrender, personally.

As of today,Hussein has said that the anthrax problem in the US is a hoax.He claims that we are using it as an excuse to expand the war.Are there any comments about this one?

censored?

Yes I have a comment, why has my post been deleted?

RedIndian,
I'm not the one handling this one, but I can tell you this, if a members comments are rude or antagonistical, they are deleted. End of story. We don't need posts like that here whether joking or not. Censored? Absolutely! Any questions, email me or any other Mod and we'll porvide you with a more specific answer.

i really don`t think the anthrax thing is a hoax,i think suddam just hates the U.S.A.,maybe even moreso than osama bin laden

Some deletions

Red Indian, I deleted your replies along with others, because this thread was going to become a flame war. It started as usual: a rather harmless, half-joking and half-provocative remark, the bait taken by someone who felt provoked, a third one chiming in and adding more fuel to the flames. This kind of development is not tolerated here, and so it became deleted from the first igniting spark onward. The thread has grown in a flame-free way since then. If there are any questions, just send me an e-mail.

Aw,c'mon mods...you're ruining all the fun.Just kidding,I see your point.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back