• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deal F/M tickling and sex

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
THE DEAL

A story about a woman tickle torturing a man. Explicit Sex.

Steve was happy about himself, he was confident and felt powerful, his professional success and wealth had spoiled him into an arrogant man. He was 34 years old and his everyday exercise routine allows him to stay in great shape.

He was ready to close a very important deal: A hostile acquisition of a quite small family business. During the negotiations he behaved as a real bully, he conceded nothing and brought them to their knees, next Monday they will sign, it was a real bargain.

In a pathetic attempt to soften him, Monica their Financial Director had invited him to a cocktail at her apartment at 7. Pm, as she is a real beauty he ll go and let her beg, perhaps, hell fuck her anyway.

Monica opened the door of her loft, she was absolutely fantastic, a wonderful black woman with a super sexy face and a terrific body wearing a black velvet dress and high heeled open sandals exposing her delicious feet.

When she offered drinks, he said:-“ Let me get them” and went to the kitchen. As he was suspicious he asked: -“ Do you mind if I open a new bottle of Chiva s? Its bad luck to drink from an open bottle before a deal.”

-“Of course Steve, be my guest,” answered Monica while bringing a selection of French cheese and appetizers.

During the cocktail, Monica told him how much she admired his will, praising him for his expertise in dealing; this made him happy and even more confident.

-“ You know, Monica power is really important in the art of dealing, I really didn’t want to hurt your feelings but once I decided your company was interesting….BUM its mine”

-“Anyway Steve I think the price you are paying for our company is almost ridiculous, its worth at least 25 % more”

-“Sure, but business is business” said Steve and realizing this time he would t get in bed with a beautiful woman decided it was time to leave. When he stood he felt dizzy and crumbled, so Monica pretending to be worried said: -“ Are you OK Steve?, come with me, rest in bed for a while, I ll call the doctor.

When he woke two hours later Steve realized the bed was a padded X frame and he was completely helpless tied and naked.

-“ Good morning Steve” was Monica s smiling greeting –“ My only concern was to get you “in bed” Did you liked my special cheese?”

-“ Monica, You Fucking Whore and dirty BITCH!!!! You d better let me out, I will demand you, you ll be in jail and I ll get your fucking little company for free!!!!” yelled an upset Steve who felt really humiliated and stupid in his position.

-“ As you said before my dear, power is very important and I think at this moment you have completely ran out of it……” “…..now lets talk about business, you will sign the contract now and the price is raising 50 %!!!!)

-“ What ? Don’t make me laugh you bitch and let me tell you if you hurt me I …”

-“ Hurt you? Absolutely not! I ll break you with no scars” said Monica while sitting just in front of her prisoner s bare helpless feet and added “…besides we ve made some research about you, we have tapes of you having sex with whores while your wife which we know is the real owner of your company knows nothing so…. Don’t threaten me YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!

-“ I ll tell you that in my research I found that you are incredibly ticklish and your feet are so ticklish that with the proper treatment you ll pass away” said Monica maliciously.

-“ No Monica please, don’t tickle my feet!! That’s playing dirty!! PLEASE DON’T!”

-“ Okay Steve, that depends on you, so you ll sign?”

-“Never!! Was the stubborn answer.

-“ Then Its TICKLE TIME!!!!!” said Monica and began to tickle very slowly the balls of his feet.

-“ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTOOOOOOOOOOOOP PLEEEEEEASE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH!!!!!!!!!”
She was really skilled, her gifted hands were the perfect torture instrument, her long sharp nails tormented his sensitive soles with no mercy, sometimes she used only her index, sometimes her ten fingernails worked up and down.

-“ HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAMERCYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHH” was his breathless desperate answer, but mercy never came. She carefully worked between his ticklish toes and after half an hour he broke.

-“STOOOOOP I LLLSIIIIIIIIIIGNN PLEEEEEEASE STTTOOOOOP TOU WIIIIIIN HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!”

-“ MMMMM so you are mine, that was sooooo easy Steve, now you are signing, but you ll double the price” said Monica putting a pen in his tied hand bringing a contract”

-“ Double? Bitch I ll Never HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEASEEEEE STTTOOOOOOOOOP AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

His cursing was interrupted by her sadistic strokes in his feet, she continued the torture until he finally gave up:-“ OK Monica stop please I apologize and accept your terms!!!!”.

-“ That s better, but now the price is FOUR TIMES the offer, Do you agree?” Asked Monica while showing him her cruel hands, ready to tickle.

Steve was completely broken and overwhelmed by the situation but he knew he had no choice, this was already a terrible acquisition but he was in her hands, if he refused she will continue to torture him so he signed, then he said: -“ OK Monica you ve got it, now let me go, please”

-“Oh Steve I love your new manners, I ve got the contract, I ll put it on my safe and I ll be back” . Thirty minutes later she came back and said: -“ Now business is over, now its fun time!!” and began slowly to tickle his sensitive arches.

-“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!” Why ? I signed, please Monica PLEEEEEEEEEASEEEEHAHAHAHHAHH!!!!”

-“ Oh Steve I meant its fun time FOR ME, I ll torture you till madness” and continued working on his soles. She paused for a while and added:-“ In private I am a Dominatrix, you can call me Mistress Monica said smiling”

She continued the tickling until he was absolutely broken, then using a special lever opened the X frame exposing him completely, she went between his stretched legs and slowly began to put a latex glove, the same used by surgeons in one of her hands, Horrified he asked:-“ Monica what are you doing? Please don’t hurt me!!!

-“ Oh Steve, this glove is to protect you from my long nails, I m just going to RAPE YOU!” and carefully introduced her middle finger in his anus, getting in and out while tickling him with the other hand.: -“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” was Steve s horrified answer.

The torture continued until she finally stripped her clothes and began to tickle his soles with her perfect erected nipples, his reaction was for the first time in the evening of pleasure and excitement: -“ HAHAHAHMMMMMYEEEESSS!!!”

Monica was over him, licking and kissing his tired body, she licked his penis and ride on him up and down until they both came to an orgasm, she did this twice, then she began to lick his penis while caressing it with her now loving hands, she worked until he came to his last exhausted orgasm.

A few moments later, she said: “ You know Steve, as a dominatrix I learned a lot about people s reaction, about their fears, about their endurance to pain and pleasure, I also learned that while excited a person resists much more tickling and that is why I made you come three times, you are now exhausted and empty, even if I lick your dick, it would not excite you so this is the best moment to tickle torture tour sensitive feet and believe me Steve IT WILL LAST FOR THE WHOLE WEEK END!”

Thanks

Thank You very much.

Although I love to tickle torture a sexy woman, I also find exciting the idea of being tickled by her.

I hope the women of TMF enjoy this story,

Thanks again

yowza

Yes I did enjoy it Diego. I loved the way Monica kept upping the price and Steve had no way to refuse. And I loved the big finish!;) Great job.

I also loved how she trapped her victim. Gives a whole new meaning to "Ahh, the power of Cheese"...

One has to wonder...

is there anything Steve could have said to have made it out of there without being tickled?

Good story Diego, keep up the good work :)

Re: yowza

evilqueen said:
Yes I did enjoy it Diego. I loved the way Monica kept upping the price and Steve had no way to refuse. And I loved the big finish!;) Great job.

I also loved how she trapped her victim. Gives a whole new meaning to "Ahh, the power of Cheese"...

I really appreciate your comments,

Thanks

Repost

The pleasure of being tickle tortured by a cruel sexy woman!!!!

Your Stories are DEVLISH!!

I love all your kinky F/M Stories!:devil: Please continue to post more of these. Love to see the guys tickle tortured for hours!!

I just found TMF a few days ago, and I can't stop reading the stories!!

Thanks again!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back