• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

97% fantasy, 100% hopeful: a ticklee's dream m/f

jloltum

Let me know what you think. This is the first story I've written, hope it's to your liking :)

My brain was in turmoil. Fifty emotions ran through my head all at once. I had reluctantly (and I use the term very loosely because believe me that is the LAST thing I was feeling when I agreed to this game, but you gotta play the part, right?) agreed to let my boyfriend tie me up and tickle me to his heart’s (and mine) desire. Actually, to be honest I was a little nervous. While I’d dreamed of this day for as long as I could remember, I was already feeling the beginnings of an awful conflict of emotions that I’ve often heard comes with the territory. I was afraid: Did I really consent to this? What if he takes it too far? How will he know when it’s too far? Will I be able to stand it? I was nervous: This was my first time doing this. I didn’t know the rules. I didn’t have any experience. I felt completely vulnerable and helpless. And worst of all, I didn’t know my own limits. It was to be a learning experience for both of us. I was also very excited: I’d been obsessing about this ever since I was a young girl, always trying to “accidentally” put myself in ticklish situations but with little success. It always turned me on though if you asked me why I couldn’t tell you why. Anyway, enough of the prologue, how about we get to the good stuff already, eh?

Snap back to present time: I was tied, surprisingly well I might add, to our bed. My legs had been spread so that my each foot was tied to either corner at the bottom of the bed. My arms had been stretched over my head and secured with a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs that absolutely screamed cliché but served the purpose nonetheless. I say stretched because I am only 5’3 so I just barely made it from one end of the bed to the other without it being painful, pulling my skin tight over every bone in my body. Even better. (insert mischievous giggle) Now, I’m not the conceited type but I knew I was a sight to see. My long red hair framed my head cascading over the mattress. The pillows that usually lay there had been placed underneath my waist to prop me up better in the middle, making my ribs show through my skin. Not in the gross anorexic way that seems to be the popular trend today, but in the way that just begs for them to be tickled and tormented. My stomach was pulled flat and taut, my skin glowed from sheer excitement at what was about to take place. I had taken extra care to remove all traces of hair from my body except for the small, short patch between my legs that had been trimmed to perfection. I also took the time (and money) to get a pedicure to make my feet extra smooth and sensitive, and the pretty blue nail polish didn’t hurt. That was an experience in itself. I swear they were about 2 seconds from strapping my ankles to the chair to get me to sit still through the ticklish pampering on my small size 4 feet (swear). But anyway, focus Jenn, focus … Okay, I’m on the bed. Right. He stood over me just staring for a second and the look on his face made me blush a little. It was as if he was seeing me for the first time and for the first time I could see myself as he did. I was beautiful, at least that’s what his eyes told me.

“Ready?” he asked.

I bit my lip, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My mouth was dry from anticipation/nervousness/excitement/ … well you get the idea. “Mmm hmm …” I uttered just barely above a whisper. It was really happening. I was right on the brink of getting what I’d always wanted and now I was questioning whether I had made a mistake. But I was too late. He was already moving around to the foot of the bed where he knelt on the floor so that I could barely see the top of his head. I sucked in a breath trying as best I could to prepare myself for something for which there is no way to prepare. I could feel his fingers dangerously close to my feet.

Oh wait a second, (hah wouldn’t be any fun without a little tease. Don’t you just want to tickle the crap out of me for toying with your emotions like that?) I have to tell you what the bed looks like so you have a clear mental picture, it’s only fair. This will only take a moment I swear. It is a black wrought iron full size canopy bed with some kind of swirly design at the head and foot. LOTS of spaces for restraints to be attached. Sheer white curtains hang all around the frame but for this particular occasion, they were pulled back. Okay, back to what actually matters …

Just as I was ready to feel the first ticklish sensation he peeked up at me over the top of the bed.
“Um, hey Jenn?”

I opened my eyes and looked down at him between my two bare feet.

An evil little smile played on his lips. “Are you ticklish?”

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could get a single word out, he attacked my helpless soles causing a loud burst of laughter to escape my throat and my feet to twitch uncontrollably. I shrieked as his fingers squeezed in under my curled toes. I could already feel a slight burning between my legs as I unsuccessfully tried to pull my feet away. After a few minutes of his rapid ten finger attack, he slowed to one finger dragging slowly up and down my right foot. My laughter in turn was reduced to a soft giggle, the twitching at a minimum. “Well?” he said in a teasing tone. “Are you?” My mind was already starting to turn on me. Leave it to me to forget when it mattered most. I had no idea what he was talking about.

“What?” I asked.

“Tic-kl-ish, are you ticklish?” as he said the word ‘ticklish,’ he wiggled his finger on the sole of my foot making it curl in defense. OH right! I shook my head.

“N-no “I said as convincingly as I could squirming between giggles.

“Hmmmm, we’ll see.” With that he gently grabbed the toes on my left foot and pulled them back exposing the undersides. I felt my eyes grow wider. I started to protest but he slipped his fingers inside and wiggled them rapidly. I erupted in convulsive giggles. “Nononohehehehe!” was all that came out. “You sure about that?” he asked again. “Yes!” I squealed as his fingers tormented my foot. And then it stopped. I tried to catch my breath, my cheeks burning red. He climbed over the foot of the bed and situated himself between my legs. “You ready to give up yet?” he asked grinning. Still breathing heavily I smiled and shook my head.

“Tsk, tsk, stupid girl” he shook his head as he squeezed both my knees for a brief second causing me to squeal and jump in my bonds. He then ran his fingers wriggling softly up my thighs bringing his fingers so close, making my sex burn with desire. I shivered, giggling and moaning softly at the same time. “How about now?” his face was that of a man deliriously high on power and a six year old boy pulling the legs off of spiders all at once. He was obviously enjoying my helpless, tortured state. I couldn’t argue, it was driving me insane. I tried to act like I didn’t want him to take me right there. I bit my lip and looked him in the face. I think I even scoffed at him. Stupid girl was right. “Gonna have to do better than that.” I said making his eyes flash for just a second, I could tell he wanted me to suffer for my arrogance. And suffer I would. With that he gently brushed his fingers over my sex for a split second to remind me who had the power here, which caused me to gasp loudly and arch my back for a second before he straddled my hips and launched a full on attack of my hips and belly. I screamed and bucked underneath him laughing hysterically. He didn’t start with the usual soft stroking to warm me up. No, this time he went right in with deep massaging tickles eliciting wild laughter from his helpless captive. He really dug in when he got to my sides to which I screamed and begged for him to stop.
“Nooooohahahahahaohmygodhahahapleheheheaaaaase!” (or something of that nature, you know how it goes) I squealed and laughed and screamed and tried to grind my hips against him to deter his torture for even a second. Much to my dismay (yeah, dismay, who am I kidding?) it didn’t work. Instead he tickled harder, which only made me laugh harder if that was possible.
“Pleeeeeheheheheeeeeasehahahahahehehehehheestohohohohoppppp!!” I cried out between peals of laughter. And he did. Or so I thought. He rested his hands on either side of my ribcage as I shook underneath him. He drummed his fingers slowly on my ribs and gave me a warning look. “Now” he continued, “Let’s see if you’ve changed your mind. Feeling ticklish yet?” The drumming fingers continued on my ribcage making my breath shaky with fear. I almost gave in to him. Until he added “or at least feel like admitting that I won?” Drum, drum, drum. I narrowed my eyes at him and brought my faces just inches away from his. Drum, drum …

“Never.”

He removed one hand from my body and grabbed the back of my hair and kissed me hard. “God I love you” he breathed releasing my head. My head fell back on the mattress violently as his fingers gripped my ribs and wiggled ferociously sending an electric shock soaring through me, drawing out the loudest laughter of the night so far.
“Aaaaaaahahahahahahahehehehehehenooooohahahahastohohohohopahahhaohgahahahahod!”

I screamed and bucked uncontrollably, never becoming desensitized like I was supposed to. His fingers moved too fast, digging in deep, never staying in the same spot for too long. I didn’t think it could get any worse as I squirmed as far as my bonds would let me. Keeping his hands flowing over my ribs, he slid down off my hips and brought his face so close to my sex, I could feel his warm breath as he spoke. “Just say it.” His tongue swiped over my pleasure spot and I groaned loudly laughing at the same time. “Mmmmm noooo …” I moaned softly as the tickling ceased to a slow light wiggling of fingers that still made me giggle, but soft enough that it caused a wave of pleasure to coursed through my entire body. My hips started moving unconsciously as he kissed my fire fervently. That’s literally what it was, a fire between my legs aching and burning to be quenched as he teased alternating between quick little licks and long passionate kisses. A long low moan escaped from my mouth as my head fell back and my eyes closed. He pulled away and it was all I could do not to beg him back in. “It’s up to you Jenn” he said as his fingers trailed up my sides to the sides of my breasts. He squeezed them gently for a second then descended with his mouth while he slowly began wiggling his fingers again up and down the sides of my body. I giggled and moaned at the same time and then moaned and giggled. It was too much, I felt I was going to explode. His fingers picked up pace as he drew his mouth away, ending it with a quick lick over my left nipple. I shuddered in agony and sexual desire as his fingers krept up my sides slowly. “Jenn …” he began in a warning tone. Then he brought his face right next to my ear and said in a low voice that made my whole body tremble.

“It’s about to get much worse.”

My eyes grew wider as I realized how close he was getting. He drew his hands away and held them just over my underarms, wiggling the fingers. I started giggling waiting for him to strike. His hands darted to tickle my sensitive hollows and I shrieked just as he stopped them inches away from my skin. He did this quite a few times so that I was in hysterics even before his fingers made contact. And then finally he pounced. His fingers moved at lighting speed tickling the sensitive area under my arms as I tried in vain to pull my arms down. Then he really dug in, tickling harder than ever. In seconds I was reduced to silent, red-faced laughter but his attack never ceased. I took a deep breath and began to beg, if you can call it that. What actually came out was incomprehensible gibberish meant to sound like pleading but came out in one long scream followed by furious laughter. I struggled under him, laughing and cursing like a mad woman, writhing for all I was worth. I lost it. I couldn’t take any more. Every nerve in my body was screaming, every ticklish sensation pouring out of my mouth in fierce, hysterical laughter.

“Nohahahahastahahahahaphehehehe! I-hahahahahaha-can’thehehhehheheh-takeithahahaha!” I couldn’t breath.

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked.

“N-hahahahahahaah, Ye-hahahahahahahaha!” There were no words, only laughter.

“I’m sorry Jenn I just don’t understand” he teased as his fingers worked their ticklish magic on my ticklish armpits. He slid them up and down my sides, ribs, back to my underarms causing me to shriek and laugh even louder. Once again I slid into silent mode, my mouth frozen open in silent laughter, my face burning hot, hair plastered to my forehead. I was on fire down there. Finally I managed a deep breath. “YES! YES! Hahahahahaha STOHAHAHAHAHAHAPP!” I screamed frantically.

“Wrong answer” he said and tickled even harder. My whole body shook in ticklish laughter.

“I-I’m” my voice broke into wild laughter.

“Excuse me?”

“I’M-HAHAHAHAHAHATICKLISH!!!” I screamed in abandon. “I’MHAHAHASOOOOHAHEHEHEHETICKLISHHAHAHA!” The tickling stopped suddenly. I couldn’t breath. My chest rose and fell at record speed, my throat was hoarse, I swear my smile was a mile wide.

“Why didn’t you just say so?” his voice was laughing. His hands had not left my body and they again began wiggling softly over my already over tickled skin. I giggled and coughed a little.

“No…” I giggled “No more…” I had lost all energy to fight. He continued his soft teasing tickling along my ribs and sides and every once in a while sliding up into my armpits. Then he reached back with one hand and gently stroked my sex right up the middle where it split open. My breath caught in my throat. He slipped a single finger inside as he continued tickling with the other hand. I let out a gigglemoan as his light slow teasing continued. The movement between my legs grew more intense as my sex was ultrasensitive as the rest of my body at this point. It only took a matter of seconds before my whole body convulsed and my back arched as the wetness flowed over his fingers. I let out a loud Ooooohhh almost screaming as I peaked. I swear I would have gone through the roof if not for the restraints. I lay there covered in sweat, my whole body shaking slightly in the aftermath. And still I smiled. He gently eased off me, untied my wrists and ankles, which now had light bruises on them from fighting so hard, and brushed the hair off my face. Then he kissed my forehead lightly and smiled down at me as I smiled back. I don’t remember anything after that. I supposed I fell asleep from sheer exhaustion. I woke up later in bed a small smile still painted on my face, one that I imagined would be hard to erase.

Great Story!!!!!

I'm usually a "lurker" here as I'm new to the whole scene in general and don't really have any experiences, but obviously a fantasy can be a powerful thing. Fantastic job with the very descriptive writing style shown in this story, it was very erotic to say the least. I hope you get to experience your fantasy, you deserve it!!!!

John

wow thanks. I was just going for a long shot there. You made my day my man lol. If you liked that though you should check out dave2112 and laughter_n_love_m under the archives. They're great .... am i allowed to do that? free advertising? lol

Nice Debut, jloltum!

Well done on your first story, and congratulations on breaking your silence and joining us here at the TMF! They say you never get a second chance to make a first impression, and what an impression this story makes! It's evident that you were 'inspired' to tell this tale, and perhaps the sharing of your fantasy will insipre other to share theirs as well. Allow me to compliment you on your terrific use of detail. You made me feel like I was the one tickling you, teasing you, driving you wild with a combination of eroticism and torture! This story is hot stuff...better to be read in private rather than at work!

Also, thanks for the plug. Your check is in the mail.

Laughter

Wow. I am speechless.

I'm gonna go back and read it a few more times to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thank you very much. :wow:

Well done, well done and well done.

Okay... Now that you've written the script, when are you making the video?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back