• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Lee in Tempe, AZ (moved!!!)

GothicTickleeAZ

Ok, well I tried deleting my old post and it wouldn't let me, so I'll just make a new one...:p

I'm turning 21 on Nov. 13th, and am living currently about 10 minutes away from Mill Ave. in Tempe (the strip where all the bars and shops are)...

Still looking for lers..

Hit me up!

Hey there Gothic,
Happy upcoming birthday. I'm not in AZ but I do go there from time to time (my brother lives out there) and I know the Mill Ave area very well. It's a very cool area. I'm sure you'll find someone there to be a ler. I've never seen a female make a post and not have many responses.

I'm 38 and from Florida but I'd be happy to hook up next time I'm out your way if the age difference isn't an issue. Drop me a line and good luck.

Louis

[email protected]

Hey, I sent you a PM back in Sept. Im still here, wanna chat?

Gothic:
I am a SWM, (ler/lee) 32 yrs old who lives in Phoenix, and is somewhat familier with Tempe. I would love to get together and would be especially eager if you were willing to reciprocate the tickling...
bye

[email protected]

would love to tickle u.

Hi, would love to tickle u still, just 10 minutes awat fron mill ave,If your interested in this i can meet u at any shop on mill to talk. I will tickle u any way u want to be tickled, as a birthday present to u. You can contact me at [email protected] or call me at (480)216-2721. you will get me direct.

:D :feets:

Hi there. My name is Pat. I'm from the east coast,(Upstae N.Y.). I'll be in Phoenix, Az. the last weekend of January. I'm both a lee, and a ler. If your interested in talking, and maybe getting together one evening while I'm there? Drop me a note and say "Hi". ([email protected]) I'm also on AIM at (Pguip393601960)

You need to contact Tickleshotel...

As she also lives in Tempe and is a ler and lee and LOVES TO BE TICKLED AND TO TICKLE. Look her up here on site.

GothicTickleeAZ said:
Ok, well I tried deleting my old post and it wouldn't let me, so I'll just make a new one...:p

I'm turning 21 on Nov. 13th, and am living currently about 10 minutes away from Mill Ave. in Tempe (the strip where all the bars and shops are)...

Still looking for lers..

Hit me up!

just figured i would say hi, seeing as i am also a 'lee in this desert and that you have my birthday!

hi, hit me up anytime to just talk!

Hell there...

I live in Nevada, but I do make my way down to AZ every so often...I am a ler and very interested in upper body tickling...i have a bunch of pics too, and by the sound of your sreen name I think you just might dig my look...get back to me please...

hey there,

31/m/az works in Tempe near Mill. WOuld love to do some foot tickling if you are interested?

yeah happy birthday to this thread...

and her birthday is coming around again just like se said it was hen she orriginally posted.. so she's abut to turn 26...

Hi,

My name is Andy. I am 39 and live in Mesa. I love to tickle and be tickled.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back