• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tru Tickling

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
This is only, ONLY carmel cutie a demo story! WE have only watched 10 episodes, so we are totally clueless about the show, so please indulge that this will have to be a part story until we have seen more.

Tru Davies woke up at &:46 a.m, still thinking about the college student who had asked for help but the day hadn't rewound for. Worse of all, someone had exposed her to her parents to esnure she committed suicide. IF that was the case, who could do such a thing? Despite herself, Tru's first thought was the strange morgue driver Jack who was often overly insightful and the only one who could have been aware. Tru shook her head, even if JAck could be a bit morbid, there was no way he could that. Although, thought Tru, Davis did mention something about mirror images. What if fate sent him to make sure people died and her to make sure they lived. What if he had stopped the day rewind. "Nah!" she said aloud. "That's impossible!" Nonetheless she couldn;t discount the idea after all he did pick winning horses on a regualr basis. She thought of how devastated Harrison was and resolved to call her 22 year old brother as well as her best friend Lindsay (female) 24 years old who had recently been dumped by Harrison. She got dressed and called Harrison. Despite her many entreaties, Harrison would not answer the phone. She was about to ring Lindsay when she remembered they were having a morning break since it was Lindsay's day off. "So, tell me, it's there anyone new I should know about?" asked Lindsay, teasingly. "Nah, there isn't. Not since Luc." replied Tru. "What about you?" inquired a tentative Tru. Lindsay frowned. "No, Tru. Not since Harrison." she responded. "Hey Lindsay." came the voice of a tiny girl about 5'3 (think Danielle from Cruel Intentions 2). "Hey Michelle!" the reply returned to the enquirer. "LIsten, um. Are you um... w-well free tonight? I mean it's cool i-if... you know... you're well busy and s-stuff, b-but if you're n-not, m-maybe I don;t know, you might want to...." stammered Michelle but Lindsay interrupted her. "Michelle you are very nice and sweet, but you're only 19! I'm sorry, you're just too young for me, I'm very sorry!" Michelle nodded and left the cafe. "Sounds like you got an admirer!" smirked Tru. "My new neighbour. She's studying at Harvard, would you believe? And she lives off campus next door and has 3 apartments next to each other and had the walls removed. Very rich, is Miss Michelle Porter!" was the response from an annoyed Lindsay. "Ms. Jones, glad I caught you. You are 2 weeks in arrears for rent! Please pay now or I will have you evicted. Unless you have another concept of payment!" propositioned a 50 year old man with a beer gut. "Here's your rent money, Mr Pearson. And do give my regards to your wife!" remarked Lindsay handing him $1000. "Wow, Linds. Another admirer, you must be real hot today!" saucily mocked Tru. "Great, a 19year old girl and a 50 year old man, terrific. Well at least the girl was cute!" "Lindsay! She's still a kid and you're 24!" followed the shocked response. "Well what can I say? At least she got money!" replied Lindsay, instantly regretted her words. "Tru.." "Lindsay, there no need for apologies. You often had to foot the bill, I understand!" interrupted Tru. "How is he? I have spoken to him for a while!" inquired Lindsay, "He's bad, Linds. Something really bad happened and he won;t talk about it!" answered Tru. "OH my god! Is he ok. Tru, what happened?" demanded a very nervous Lindsay. "A college student called Melissa Potter killed herself. Harrison thought he had convinced her not to after they both lost money in a high stake poker game. She was using a system and was winning huge until Harry beat her and lost it all. She was trying to regain the tuition money she lost. He even offered her his car to save her." shakingly responded Tru. "GOd, poor Harrison. I am so surprised about that. I forgot how good he can be." remarked a contrite Lindsay, thinking of the day Harrison saved her from a murderor.

please more

Anything with Eliza Dushku being tickled is alright with me.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back