• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It Tickles!!!!

What tickles ur tummy the most??

• fingers

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • nails

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • fluffy feather

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • stiff feather

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • paintbrush

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • toothbrushe

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • pen

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • tongue

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • hair/string

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • grasshopper(hey, it only happened once, and it DID tickle:))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow

I would say that nails easily tickle the most.....when my girlfriend attacks me with em'......whew......lets not get into that LoL :)

I can't really vote on this one, because I've never been tickled really. However out of all of them, the one I enjoy USING for tickling someone else is my tongue.

Fingers and feathers really do a number on my tummy. Q-tips work my belly button over good. Pure torture :wow:

Thanks for all this info peeps. I went shopping for tickle items the other day and this poll was a good place for some background research. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

With fingers, there's a chance I can turn off the sensitivity, but roving lips and tongue are too much to bear!

Flatfoot said:
With fingers, there's a chance I can turn off the sensitivity, but roving lips and tongue are too much to bear!

Yea, I hate being able to control my ticklishness!:mad: ;)

Oh damn! I should have voted grasshopper, i woulda been the pioneer for that option! :p

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back