• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling stuff

Whta sort of tickling stuff do you enjoy most??

• stories

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • pictures

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • drawings

Votes: 12 16.7%

• Total voters
Real stories

I enjoy the real true life stories. The fictional stories don't interest me.

I like tummy's personal stuff -- which I am about to go into withdraw from :( Help me tummy!

Stories are cool, especially when the person writing them is colorfully descriptive. However, being from the television generation, I'm forced to submit to the placating photographs so that I can see that my fantasies are enacted in other places besides my head. Pictures can be extremely limited in their expression, though.

Erogenous Zones

I'm sure I'm not the only woman who firmly believes that her most EFFECTIVE erogenous zone is, you guessed it... my MIND. Therefore, I have to say that stories, both fictional and non-fiction based, are my all time favourites!!! If you find my confession enlightening, I'd be happy to elaborate further via e-mail. Cheers!

Kraftie :angel:/:devil:

I am surprised more stories dont have pictures; i think that it would give the reader a better mental picture:D

Stories, whether fiction or true.

Pictures in second place, with bare sole shots at the top of the list for pictures. (Thank you, Venray, for all of those that you have posted.)

Stories for sure, as the mind is THE most errogenous zone of all, and the pictures it creates on its own are more fulfulling, at least for me :)

I'm with Krokus on this one!

I enjoy stories, pictures, and drawings equally--anything with tickling in it. But why isn't "clips" a choice in this poll? Or does that go under pictures, since movies are motion pictures? :confused:

If I had to choose between those three I like drawings the best. But really I like everything.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back