• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Car Experience (m/f feet, stockings)

legend

Hi This is my first post, this story is true, but is not written by me, its actually written by the person involved, let me know what you think..

Legend

ps i loved it!!

As Caroline pulled up in the car she couldn’t believe she was actually here. Rich’s car was in front of her. She took a deep breath. God she was nervous but wasn’t really sure why. Half of her had been hoping he wouldn’t be there and yet half of her was worried that he wouldn’t turn up!!

She got out of the car. The stockings were very slippery and Caroline had trouble walking in her high heels. She knocked on the driver’s window. Rich was texting on his mobile – surprise, surprise. As he looked up and smiled Caroline’s stomach tightened a little – it was ok, he still looked as good as she remembered.

Rich gestured for her to get in the car and Caroline walked round and got in the passenger side. Rich was being friendly and chatting but Caroline felt very, very nervous. She felt her mouth go dry and she couldn’t think of anything to say which might even be remotely interesting.

The stockings felt strangely erotic under her trousers, as they made the material slip around. She had worn black because Rich had said that they were his favourite. Her feet started to tingle in anticipation – she had never had them tickled in this way before.

She waited. . Rich gestured for her to put her feet on his lap so Caroline swivelled round and rested her feet on his knees. She was tense waiting for the tickling to begin but Rich didn’t tickle them straight away. He held her ankles gently and started to stroke her feet and toes.

“Is this ok?” he asked.

“Mmm” Caroline replied, it was very slightly tickly but also relaxing . . .she started to relax a little.

Then Rich’s fingers started to tickle more firmly. Caroline tried to pull her feet away as a reflex action to the tickling sensation but she found that Rich had a firm hold on her ankles.

“Oh God, that really tickles” she breathed.

As the tickling got more intense Caroline found that she couldn’t control the jerking of her feet. She tried to push Rich’s arms in order to loosen his grip but he was too strong, so she twisted, turned and wriggled. Her feet were right in Rich’s groin and he could obviously feel the effects of his tickling as her feet pressed against him.

“Please. . . please, stop. . stop!” Caroline pleaded.

Every so often Rich would slow down a little. Caroline was really hot now so this was a welcome relief. But the respite was always brief. The tickling would always start again, in the arches of her feet, on her toes and round her ankles. Caroline actually enjoyed the
feeling of Rich holding her ankles – a sort of bitter-sweet pain - and it was useless trying to push at his arms, she knew she would never win!

Rich was obviously enjoying being in control. Caroline was feeling rather tired and weak now and so could not stop Rich from sliding his hands up under her trousers to her knees. His hands slid easily on the slippery stockings and so the sensation of his grip on her knee was strange but exciting. Rich seemed to be equally as excited. When he moved to tickle her ribs, Caroline realised that she couldn’t take any more tickling – she was completely exhausted and very, very hot.

Luckily Rich took pity on her. Caroline got back into her car. Rich waved as he drove off. As Caroline pulled away she was ever so slightly stunned by what had just taken place.

“Mmm. . “she thought to herself. “That was rather exciting. Should I do it again?”

We’ll have to watch this space!

what do you think??

I dug it!

Welcome to forum, BTW...
XOXO

Damn Good Story!!
I love stocking feet tickle stories
Another member from the UK.
WELCOME!!

:)

I'd love to live that story our...i love womens ticklish stockinged feet...are ther any Lee's in the NY area that want to help me live that out...lol

Wow! Very nice Legend!
Thanks for posting this and please thank the author for his/her wonderfully descriptive story.

If the woman in the story was in a skirt instead of slacks it would have almost mirrored an extremely exciting lunch time car tickle session I had recently with a deliciously ticklish friend who knows how much I love tickling her legs and feet in nylons.

Watching her walking over to my car from the front of her office looking extremely sexy in a pair of open toed heels, a pretty blouse that revealed just a hint of her tummy and a calf lenght skirt with a slit up the sides that flashed her lovely jet black thigh hi clad legs.

She had to behave in front of the building but we were teasing each other into a frenzy.

Once we pulled out of the lot and found a place to park the car (she had already scoped this out and directed me there quickly)I tickled her for close to an hour head to ticklish toes with a concentrated effort however on her very pretty and insanely ticklish feet which were in my lap for most of the time.

A few times we had passers by checking us out trying to figure out just what was going on in the car that could induce such hysterical laughter. As a matter of fact one bicycle rider suspiciously made quite a few trips by us that afternoon.

We never had time to eat a meal and I was also guilty of getting her back to the office late!

Your friend's story has brought back a wonderful memory which reminds me, I need to call that lovely lady for another lunch date real soon!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back