• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

image caps from the video Farra's Feet

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Farra was a young woman of 23 (the oldest model that I had worked with at the time) when I met her. She is to this day one of the most ticklish models I've ever known, and her videos are still probably my most popular.

Farra has extremely BEAUTIFUL FEET, size seven. They are very shapely, all curves and dips, with perfect little toes and very soft, sensitive skin. She frequently mentioned, both on and off camera, how much care she had taken to make sure her feet were clean and soft for all of her videos, god bless her innocent little heart ;)

This video, like her First Time, which was filmed the day before (Farra was hard up for X-mas money so we did a four day, three video marathon of torture :),) opens with her being interviewed once again, to talk about the day before, which had been cut short by a knocking at the door just as we were wrapping up the ending interview. The knocking turned out to be the police, who had been called in because Farra's tickled screams, by the end of the 90 minute session, sounded like someone being bloodily murdered! It was resolved peacefully, and it makes for an interesting story for Farra to tell.

For the historically minded, these caps are from when I lived in my old apartment in Cambridge. That's my roommates' futon that she's on. That futon got saw more action than me and my roommate combined :)

You can check out the details of this video at Farra's Feet

The rest of her video catalog:
Farra's First Time
Farra 3
Farra's Body

mtp_farrasfeet1.jpg

mtp_farrasfeet2.jpg

mtp_farrasfeet3.jpg

mtp_farrasfeet4.jpg

mtp_farrasfeet5.jpg

mtp_farrasfeet6.jpg

mtp_farrasfeet7.jpg

mtp_farrasfeet8.jpg

mtp_farrasfeet9.jpg

mtp_farrasfeet10.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back