• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stern once again

TK 81

TMF Expert
Some chick named Alana Curry got into the tickle chair and for those foot tickling fans, there was foot tickling.

Thanks, Daj! Well, I checked out her website and I can't figure out why the name was familiar; I haven't seen any of her movies. Maybe I was thinking of Ann Curry, or possibly lamb curry.

Nice site.She is a cutie can't wait to see the rerun.I think she looks like the singer Jewel.:imouttahe :imouttahe

from the Howard Stern website, oh man, i'm dying to see this one! AND let's not forget we still haven't seen the Shaune Bagwell episode!

Sandi told Howard that her friend Alana was willing to get in the tickle chair as long as she didn't have to get into her panties. That was fine with Howard so he had her get strapped in wearing her pants and wet t-shirt. Right before Howard went to tickle her Alana asked him not to tickle her feet because she is very ticklish down there. So of course Howard immediately had Artie remove her shoes and start tickling her feet. Howard and Artie started to tickle her and she laughed over and over, screaming at times. Howard kept telling her to give a plug for her website, but she was laughing so hard she could barely get it out. She lasted the full minute without having to stop so Howard let her plug again.

sounds promising

She looks good. They couldn't do anymore to confirm the foot tickling

thanks finally a foot tickling someone have the clip???? thanks

I am putting up 2 pictures from her gallery showing her toes and feet in the non-tickling gallery.

Xodlirv said:
Thanks, Daj! Well, I checked out her website and I can't figure out why the name was familiar; I haven't seen any of her movies. Maybe I was thinking of Ann Curry, or possibly lamb curry.

"lemon curry?"

~ toyou
(waits for the true fans to recognize it...)

I can hardly wait to see that clip appearing.

For everyone who is impatient:
howardsternshow2.jpg

ok. I just gotta know

Why exactly have we not seen Alana on E yet? We should have seen it by now

It was only a week and a half ago. The shows they are showing on E! now actually took place before the Alana episode.

Show to air on 11/17

According to her website the Stern show is set to air on 11/17...no confirmed on the E! site but this date seems to make sense as it follows the chronological order of the shows that were on last week...

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up...I'm not sure how much tickling we'll see anymore now that the robospanker has arrived :(

Take care,

Pips

Correction to my last post:

The E! schedule now says that Alana will appear Wednesday, 11/17.

I'm hoping this is the right episode.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back