• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A quick doctors office tickle (true)

NoixdeCoco

Hi guys! I've never posted a story here before so excuse me if this sounds lame or uninteresting :)

I've read a few posts about doctors tickling during checkups. Well today I went to the doctor to be checked out for strep(negative thank goodness!) and my boyfriend came with me. I was sitting on the bench thing and my boyfriend was in one of those plastic chairs, well once the nurse stepped out of the room, my boyfriend got up, casually walked over and just attacked my sides. He pushed me back on the bench and just went at it. It was a fun brief tickle, and I just thought I'd share it because it reminded me of this forum. Sorry I know its small and insignificant :) but I have a lot of other better experiences to share if anyone is interested!

Always interested in tickling stories!

And "welcome" to the Forum!!

Enjoy and share :)

You need never apologize for brief posts - just ones where the grammar/spelling is so bad the rest of us can't understand them. (Never mind, doesn't apply to you.)

I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Tell me all about your experiences with foot tickling! ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back